Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Preseason All 15th Reigon Team
Jager Wrote:I guess Travis Ison is a joke then if you think Mike Conley is better than he is. Travis tied the region lead in homeruns and you think that somebody who didnt even tie him is going to hit more than he did. This is a joke!!!!

Will you please quit crying around like a little five year old. This is getting rediculous. Just make your All-Region team the way you want it and quit complaining about everyone else's. Heck you can put him spots 1-9 if you want, just quit making these dumb remarks.:thumpsup:
Mr. 15th Region Wrote:Also, a good hitting season last year means nothing this for this year. We will just have to let it play out and see who hits the most HRs, which means absolutely nothing if your team doesnt win.

I agree. Homeruns are over rated in my opinion. I'd much rather have a guy that can leg out an infield single, spray the ball all over the field, hit the ball where it's pitched instead of pulling everything, constantly be able to move guys over into scoring position even if you don't get on base. Like you said everyone starts the season batting 0-0, its up to them to keep their average up or dwindle down into the cellars.
Mr. 15th Region Wrote:All i have to say about this is that a HR is a HR reguardless of where it hit at. It all goes in the stats as a HR and it is always gonna be viewed as a HR. Also, I played on many college fields that were the same size as Magoffins and Paintsvilles durring my time in the NAIA D1. Rather then bringing the kids down on here our job as little league coaches, high school coaches, and parents are to bring them up. With that, a HR is a HR reguardless of where it is. Also, a good hitting season last year means nothing this for this year. We will just have to let it play out and see who hits the most HRs, which means absolutely nothing if your team doesnt win.

Well, it should, if we are talking pre season. If not, we might as well pull names out of a hat!