Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pick em Contest 2022
Mysonis55 I am calling western Kentucky boys out on pick’em. Don’t wait till mayfield drop back down to 1A
Its Friday!!!!! Last Day for Pick em for this week. Get in the game ............ Make sure to flip quarters just before 5:00 and hurry and make your predictions........
Deuce and ToWhomTheBellTrolls, Jamesclay, Cattleman, and a few more. I’m calling you guys out to play pick ‘em….
(08-19-2022, 11:55 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Deuce and ToWhomTheBellTrolls, Jamesclay, Cattleman, and a few more. I’m calling you guys out to play pick ‘em….

They have so many personalities they can't keep up.
(08-19-2022, 01:04 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-19-2022, 11:55 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Deuce and ToWhomTheBellTrolls, Jamesclay, Cattleman, and a few more. I’m calling you guys out to play pick ‘em….

They have so many personalities they can't keep up.
Smile
I just want to say, I suck at pick em week 1 in case you didn't know..........
Don’t forget to play Pick em. Play ever week or the whole season…. I got to makeup 4 pints somehow this week…
(08-20-2022, 11:27 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: I just want to say, I suck at pick em week 1 in case you didn't know..........
Stop picking Pikeville and you may make up some ground …..hehehe
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • Bull got out!
(08-22-2022, 07:22 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(08-20-2022, 11:27 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: I just want to say, I suck at pick em week 1 in case you didn't know..........
Stop picking Pikeville and you may make up some ground …..hehehe
LOL
Pick em this week and take down PJDoug LOL, he smoked eveyones Hind End last week....... But he has been known to be a top notch chef.. I'm still waiting for the tailgaiting pregame with the good food you make Dougie....But still a couple days to pick em up and close the gap...
Dont forget to play pick em.... its Friday!
(08-24-2022, 11:28 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Pick em this week and take down PJDoug LOL, he smoked eveyones Hind End last week....... But he has been known to be a top notch chef.. I'm still waiting for the tailgaiting pregame with the good food you make Dougie....But still a couple days to pick em up and close the gap...

Maybe I can bring you a sample or a bunch of us can have a big spread before a game. I shared some with some educators and public servants to see how they liked it. Admin I want to change my Harlan pick to East Ridge while I'm here. lol
(08-26-2022, 11:29 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 11:28 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Pick em this week and take down PJDoug LOL, he smoked eveyones Hind End last week....... But he has been known to be a top notch chef.. I'm still waiting for the tailgaiting pregame with the good food you make Dougie....But still a couple days to pick em up and close the gap...

Maybe I can bring you a sample or a bunch of us can have a big spread before a game. I shared some with some educators and public servants to see how they liked it. Admin I want to change my Harlan pick to East Ridge while I'm here. lol

Yesssss, that would be great!! Dougie you need to keep Harlan so I can gain some ground LOLOLOLOL.  Smile
(08-26-2022, 11:39 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Yesssss, that would be great!! Dougie you need to keep Harlan so I can gain some ground LOLOLOLOL.  Smile

I really hope to get to share some barbecue with you soon. Harlan will probably win. I just woke up wanting to change my pick for some reason. lol
(08-26-2022, 11:47 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

I really hope to get to share some barbecue with you soon. Harlan will probably win. I just woke up wanting to change my pick for some reason. lol

That would be my luck, I think East Ridge being at Home and the QB returning for East Ridge and it being his Senior year adds to the potential of a East Ridge win.... But everyone else needs to pick opposite of me so I can gain some ground, I have fallen and I can't get up...... Big Grin 

Dougie, I am a Barbecue eating machine. I could probably live off Barbecue and Soup Beans and Corn Bread and a big glass of water. Im easy but I like to eat.

Gold River - I will nickname the Gambler…. Man, that’s what I call rolling the dice brother! Dang….
(08-26-2022, 11:56 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-26-2022, 11:47 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

That would be my luck, I think East Ridge being at Home and the QB returning for East Ridge and it being his Senior year adds to the potential of a East Ridge win.... But everyone else needs to pick opposite of me so I can gain some ground, I have fallen and I can't get up...... Big Grin 

Dougie, I am a Barbecue eating machine. I could probably live off Barbecue and Soup Beans and Corn Bread and a big glass of water. Im easy but I like to eat.

Gold River - I will nickname the Gambler…. Man, that’s what I call rolling the dice brother! Dang….
Burdine gets his players motivated. I had pork chops with fried taters and soup beans at Crowley's at Pine Knot yesterday. You should go over there sometime, if you haven't already.
My wife takes me to Cracker Barrel because thats her favorite place to eat and I always get the same thing, Big ole bowl of Soup Beans and honestly that bowl is not enough for me LOL. I'll have to do that, I quit the tators.....Not Keto friendly.... Yes, I love tators too. I can eat the fire out of pork chops though. I fixed some good ole chili yesterday that lasted all of about 5 minutes.....I don't eat beans very often anymore but I honestly could eat them everyday.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug
Card Alum and Oldschool77 don’t forget to pick. Jett pilot it’s not too late.