Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Rights!!!!......please Read And Reply
PC_You_Know Wrote:Can you please turn the caps off, it doesn't make me scared of you or back up from the screen.
NOT GAYS....I MEAN STRAIGHT PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE A LEADER IS GAY DOESN"T MEAN THE WHOLE ****ING COUNTRY IS GONNA GO GAY

sorry i was trying to get that through to you........so what's your response
PC_You_Know Wrote:Okay Ram, you're 15, you can't vote, and you are so into this gay thing, think about it again in 3 years when you can vote and then bring this back up, because until you're 18, how you feel about gays doesn't affect anyone.
i know but as an american i have the right to freedom of speech.....so i can express my oponion
But I'm saying give your mind 3 more years to mature and hear some big politicians speak on this and then we'll see how you feel.
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:i'm not gay.....the point i was trying to make was that people shouldn't bash them.....yea true but the whole world isn't gay......lol.....so are you a homophobe
Im homophobic..doesnt mean I hate them, just dont feel comfortable around them..
PC_You_Know Wrote:But I'm saying give your mind 3 more years to mature and hear some big politicians speak on this and then we'll see how you feel.
a politican won't change my view on this....and if my mind wasn't that mature would i have evem starrted this thread?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Im homophobic..doesnt mean I hate them, just dont feel comfortable around them..
i know......people need to realize every gay person isn't ***** for every body......
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:a politican won't change my view on this....and if my mind wasn't that mature would i have evem starrted this thread?

Lots of threads are on here by non mature people.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Lots of threads are on here by non mature people.
i assure i'm more mature than you think......but yea nobodies going to change my opionion.....J/W..... What Party do you belong to?
If...Then Wrote:well what good would Gay people do to america? turn the resturant Hooters into Cocks with shirtless guys in speedos? Smile

ive got to get credit for that one now.

:lmao: HOLY **** that's HILARIOUS.... I've got tears rollin, I really do... Possibly the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen on this site.
Redneck Wrote::lmao: HOLY **** that's HILARIOUS.... I've got tears rollin, I really do... Possibly the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen on this site.
no it's not really funny it's just ****ing immature!!!!
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:no it's not really funny it's just ****ing immature!!!!

Naw, it was pretty freaking funny.
Nah..it was just ****ing funny.
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:i assure i'm more mature than you think......but yea nobodies going to change my opionion.....J/W..... What Party do you belong to?

Look kid, nobody is doggin you for supportin gay rights. Why are you gettin all bent outta shape because people like me, Hoss, PC etc don't support it. We believe in the word of God, God doesn't believe in same sex relations, simple as that. Chill out, if you don't like what we got to say don't read it.

Look kid, the only one bein immature on here is you. He actually brought up a good point by sayin that. Hooters wouldn't get any business is everyone was gay.
Redneck Wrote:Look kid, nobody is doggin you for supportin gay rights. Why are you gettin all bent outta shape because people like me, Hoss, PC etc don't support it. We believe in the word of God, God doesn't believe in same sex relations, simple as that. Chill out, if you don't like what we got to say don't read it.
Well spoken, sir.
Redneck Wrote:Look kid, the only one bein immature on here is you. He actually brought up a good point by sayin that. Hooters wouldn't get any business is everyone was gay.
lol....why would that even matter?????
Redneck Wrote:Look kid, nobody is doggin you for supportin gay rights. Why are you gettin all bent outta shape because people like me, Hoss, PC etc don't support it. We believe in the word of God, God doesn't believe in same sex relations, simple as that. Chill out, if you don't like what we got to say don't read it.
i think Religion Posions the Mind.....and that's why this topic is so conterversile.....because of religion....
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:lol....why would that even matter?????

Are you serious kid? Hooters is one of the top rest. in the world. It would matter to those of us who aren't gay if it went out of business.
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:lol....why would that even matter?????
well for one, I go to Hooters to see, well....hooters. And short shorts. On hot curvy southern girls...Who will feed me wings and bring me beer. Large quantities of both. And for a Hooters to be packed with a bunch of twinks in speedos is well..wrong. Thats why it matters Rammstein. Its whats great about being an American. And Hooters is just a sample, albeit a big **** sample of America's greatness.Big Grin
I love being a STRAIGHT American Christian.

You know the funny thing is..... If...Then is probably right around your age!!! Why in the world would you bring up a topic of this sort? Is it something you are researching? Curious about?? Please explain if you can.....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:i think Religion Posions the Mind.....and that's why this topic is so conterversile.....because of religion....

FYI.... this thread is being monitored VERY closely!!

Rammstein... PLEASE read the rules of the site and make yourself familiar with them....

TidesHoss32 Wrote:well for one, I go to Hooters to see, well....hooters. And short shorts. On hot curvy southern girls...Who will feed me wings and bring me beer. Large quantities of both. And for a Hooters to be packed with a bunch of twinks in speedos is well..wrong. Thats why it matters Rammstein. Its whats great about being an American. And Hooters is just a sample, albeit a big **** sample of America's greatness.Big Grin
i agree with you....but....that has nothing to do with this topic
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:i agree with you....but....that has nothing to do with this topic

You get wiser with age... HE is trying to extend his belief as to WHY he feels the way he does. Just because he believes differently than you do doesn't mean that it's wrong!!

phs1986 Wrote:You know the funny thing is..... If...Then is probably right around your age!!! Why in the world would you bring up a topic of this sort? Is it something you are researching? Curious about?? Please explain if you can.....
it just boggles my mind how people are so closed minded...this topic got brought up in class and it just gets on my nerves when Gays or minoretys or people in genral get Bashed.....
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:i agree with you....but....that has nothing to do with this topic

Isn't it past your bedtime? Don't you have to go to school tom?
phs1986 Wrote:You get wiser with age... HE is trying to extend his belief as to WHY he feels the way he does. Just because he believes differently than you do doesn't mean that it's wrong!!
yea but this topic was about gay rights not a stupid reasurant!
Wow, I just realized, this guy is a UK fan, that makes this totally different.
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:yea but this topic was about gay rights not a stupid reasurant!

So you think Hooters is stupid?
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:yea but this topic was about gay rights not a stupid reasurant!

You asked why it mattered and he told you why it mattered...