Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Juniors for 05-06 season
"Confessions" Wrote:
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:
"Confessions" Wrote:
"ER_Warrior4life" Wrote:
"SexyMan08" Wrote:you know I'm a Paintsville Tiger and if your a fan you wouldn't be saying all that stuff....and you know we beat them twice lastyear...and just because Jamie McCarty can touch the top of the backboard doesn't mean anything.....Hes just got really good at jumping....but i don't believe you a Tiger fan...so you just made a mistake.....Your a central fan.

Have you seen him play? He is talented...no question about it. I was at the District Championship if that means anything to you SexyMan08. Shattered your all's dream. Thats all I can say about that.

It was a good shot. But, don't you think it was a bit lucky?? Let's see him do that again. Oh wait, he won't. Don't get me wrong McCarty is an
awesome player, just got lucky that night. He is very talented though. But hey, everyone has luck.
I have watched the tape many times, he ball fakes to create space and knocks down the small jumper. Not luck. I'm sure he practices those jumpers everyday. Matter of fact I know he does. Btw, I'll send you a copy of the tape if you would like. PM me.
Just got lucky? I guess he got lucky against Betsy Lane(33 points), Lawrence(26), Magoffin(24), Paintsville(35), East Ridge(31), and all the other games he has played.

Yeah, actually I could care less about that shot. He was lucky, that's what I think. Tell him to do it again, then i'll be proved wrong and u can laugh at me. If I recall correctly, I do believe all of his teammates became upset with him..oh i don't know..maybe because he shot a lot and was a ball hog. I attended one game against Lawerence County, and almost every single time he got the ball he shot. Half the time it was a bad shot. You must be a bit obsessed with him if you know all his points...oh wait :-k

I am not obsessed, I am a Coach as the name implies. I have watched all over Johnson Central's games over the course of the season. I have the stats book. :?
I Think That It Will Be Jamie McCarty...Jesse Meek Also Will Be A Factor....And So Will Justin Blanton.......Central Has Alot Of Junior Talent For Next Year....
Top Juniors for next year...
Ethan Johnson - South Floyd
Jamie Case - Belfry
Robert Gannon - Phelps
Jon Johnson - Shelby Valley

-4-
"57th_Paintsville_Fan" Wrote:Top juniors in the 15th......I am a Paintsville fan and bleed blue and white...but..in all reality....JC is loaded with junior talent. Jamie McCarty who was the leading scorer for JC as a sophmore returns. Not to mention the buzzer winner to win the 57th. Not to mention he can jump out of the gym. I hear he is touching the top of the box on the backboard. He will be a great factor next year. Justin Blanton will see significant minutes and will play a big role in JC's success and new style of play with whoever the coach is. Jesse Meek is quick as a cat....along with tommy taylor and coty conley.
This is my honest opinion....they are loaded....I hate to say it but watch out Paintsville. Cry

I don't think Paintsville will have anything to worry about when it comes to JC. Yes all those boys are great players, but I don't think they can stop Paintsville. With Slone, VanHoose, Grimm, Williams, and Bundy, they will really have their hands full. I heard Paintsville got a pretty good transfer from JC, in Coty Reynolds...sp?
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:
"Confessions" Wrote:
"ER_Warrior4life" Wrote:
"SexyMan08" Wrote:you know I'm a Paintsville Tiger and if your a fan you wouldn't be saying all that stuff....and you know we beat them twice lastyear...and just because Jamie McCarty can touch the top of the backboard doesn't mean anything.....Hes just got really good at jumping....but i don't believe you a Tiger fan...so you just made a mistake.....Your a central fan.

Have you seen him play? He is talented...no question about it. I was at the District Championship if that means anything to you SexyMan08. Shattered your all's dream. Thats all I can say about that.

It was a good shot. But, don't you think it was a bit lucky?? Let's see him do that again. Oh wait, he won't. Don't get me wrong McCarty is an awesome player, just got lucky that night. He is very talented though. But hey, everyone has luck.

I have watched the tape many times, he ball fakes to create space and knocks down the small jumper. Not luck. I'm sure he practices those jumpers everyday. Matter of fact I know he does. Btw, I'll send you a copy of the tape if you would like. PM me.
Just got lucky? I guess he got lucky against Betsy Lane(33 points), Lawrence(26), Magoffin(24), Paintsville(35), East Ridge(31), and all the other games he has played.

Ok. I've seen McCarty play, and I just think he's a ball hog. Don't get me wrong because he is an outstanding player, but I just think there has been too many times in the ballgames i've seen him play in that he should have passed the ball a little more. But thats just my opinion. Like it or not, oh well, not my problem.
Jamie McCarty...
"justanotherfaceinthecrowd" Wrote:
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:
"Confessions" Wrote:
"ER_Warrior4life" Wrote:

It was a good shot. But, don't you think it was a bit lucky?? Let's see him do that again. Oh wait, he won't. Don't get me wrong McCarty is an awesome player, just got lucky that night. He is very talented though. But hey, everyone has luck.

Ok. I've seen McCarty play, and I just think he's a ball hog. Don't get me wrong because he is an outstanding player, but I just think there has been too many times in the ballgames i've seen him play in that he should have passed the ball a little more. But thats just my opinion. Like it or not, oh well, not my problem.

There have been many occasions where I or I'm sure u have seen many players not pass when they should have. That is a ridiculious comment.
Not everyone's perfect, but he does take more shots than anyone else on the team but shooters do that. Anyone who scores 30 a game will shoot the ball.
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:
"justanotherfaceinthecrowd" Wrote:
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:
"Confessions" Wrote:
"ER_Warrior4life" Wrote:

There have been many occasions where I or I'm sure u have seen many players not pass when they should have. That is a ridiculious comment.
Not everyone's perfect, but he does take more shots than anyone else on the team but shooters do that. Anyone who scores 30 a game will shoot the ball.

Yeah and anyone who scores 30 a game is a ball hog.
:twisted:
1.) Jamie McCarty (JC)
2.) Jamie Case (BHS)
3.) Ethan Johnson (SF)
4.) Jesse Meek (JC)
Jamie Mccarty is probably the best junior this season.
Jamie McCarty will be the best junior this year.

Colby Newsome is a good player also... but forget about this we need to worry about the stand out Paintsville Senior... Murray!!! Cry
Colby who? Exactly.

BTW, no one outside of paintsville knows who murray is...im sorry. I don't see him playing in a single game next year...
Besides I believe the thread says top JUNIORS . :?
Well....it does doesn't it....
AGREED 100% 57th
"Slasher45" Wrote:Colby who? Exactly.

BTW, no one outside of paintsville knows who murray is...im sorry. I don't see him playing in a single game next year...
Besides I believe the thread says top JUNIORS . :?
Well....it does doesn't it....

Obviously if you didn't get it I'll clue you in- it's called sarcasm. I honestly don't see him playing a single game next year either unless Paintsville plays Riverside Christian. I AM literate therefore I know what the thread says. Thanks for pointing that one out to me. 8) Next time for your sake I'll label my statements.... maybe after that you can figure out whether or not it's a joke or fact/opinion/etc all by yourself. Have a nice day.
Lol seems like Paintsville does play those kind of teams....
I believe JCHS played Larue Co. who finished their season last year at 3-21, lost to Lee Co. who was 11-16, lost to Boyd Co. who went a big 5-22. So I believe JCHS played some cupcakes and lost last season. If Paintsville plays those teams they must have played the good ones because they beat JCHS twice during the season and lost a heart breaker in the Dist. Championship. Look at your own program before you try to put another team down, but it's understandable...I'd try to put down a bunch of freshman too if they beat my team 2 out of 3 times.
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:Lol seems like Paintsville does play those kind of teams....

I believe Paintsville plays a lot better talent than JC year in and year out. Good point 33. All JC does is try to duplicate the success of PHS's tradition scheduling a couple of light weights to boost up a record. They can't and they never will. PHS had a reason to schedule some of those teams, confidence is one of them. When your average age in your starting lineup when they faced those teams was 15 then you would understand why. Also what is up with JC starting their own tourney during the holidays so they can actually get some competition in there where they may have a chance to win it. Back to Top Juniors Jayme McCarty is not the next Lebron James, he is not the next OJ Mayo, heck he's not the next Chas Harmon. He is an average basketball player that is trigger happy with the ball on an average team. Until he proves that he can be a team player then he will always be #1 on my "Most Selfish Players in the 15th".
1.) Jamie McCarty
2.) Jamie Case
3.) Ethan Johnson

BTW, what is your problem "TBIRD"....I am sick of hearing blah blah blah....McCarty this and that...sounds like your alittle jealous my friend....You know what....you need to get a life. TBIRD....you wouldn't make a list. At least he's on one.
you say that hes a selfish player when you look and see that he averages 12 shots pg and to see landon score 51 isnt that impressive when you look at S.V.'s gameplan...Shelby Valley pulled the old Rupp trick...Let someone score 50 but stop everyone else from scoring because basketball is a team sport and without role players...you can't win plain and simple...
I was at that game and I don't think that was the game plan at all. Valley was playing tough defense and often played a zone....Landon made his own shots. If that was their game plan though it was a bad one, about cost them the regional championship.
"PikevilleBalla08" Wrote:BTW, what is your problem "TBIRD"....I am sick of hearing blah blah blah....McCarty this and that...sounds like your alittle jealous my friend....You know what....you need to get a life. TBIRD....you wouldn't make a list. At least he's on one.

My problem there is about how all McCarty's cronies get on here and hype him up to be the next big thing. To be honest he is just an average ball player. A little jealous, yeah I'm so jealous I don't have his selfish attitude and that bright red hair. Dag gone I wish that I could shoot all the time and not get taken out of a game. My friend my days have been over for a long time now, and I do have to say that back in my day I made everyone's list as a top player in the region. Yeah he's on my biggest punks in the 15th list. I have a theory that you, and Coach Eagle, Slasher 45 are all closely related. It doesn't take a genious to figure that out. And another thing, why don't you quit talking about McCarty so much, I'm serious why don't you just put up a billboard with his face on it and call him "King James" like he thinks he is. According to Jayme he was a "legend" in middle school and will be a "legend" in high school. He is far, FAR away from that.
Nope, i'm sorry big guy. Not related. :?
But, I did get the chance to play JC and McCarty this summer and he looked unselfish, took good shots and hit almost everyone ( I believe almost 7 three's), and your right on not getting taken out of the game...I wish they did...maybe the score would have been closer.
Same here, PikevilleBalla08.
I keep reading u post about king james TBIRD......I did some research on BGP and see what your talking about and your information is wrong. King James on BGP was a student from JC by the name of Nick Fairchild. I believe a senior next year. Not Jamie McCarty, sorry. So before u post..make sure your info is right. Just some advice. 8)
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:Same here, PikevilleBalla08.
I keep reading u post about king james TBIRD......I did some research on BGP and see what your talking about and your information is wrong. King James on BGP was a student from JC by the name of Nick Fairchild. I believe a senior next year. Not Jamie McCarty, sorry. So before u post..make sure your info is right. Just some advice. 8)

Let's see, then how did everyone that I talked to say the same thing, it was McCarty :roll:
Nope. Contact theguru I'm sure he will say the same thing...wasn't McCarty.
"TBIRD" Wrote:
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:Same here, PikevilleBalla08.

Let's see, then how did everyone that I talked to say the same thing, it was McCarty :roll:

why would that fairchild kid get on bgp last season and say that all of the players were jealous and that the jc administration should do something about it? that was a dead giveaway on who "kingjames" was on bgp.
If that is what was being said superman you bring about a good point. In all honesty from all the posts I read on JCHS on BGR I think they're a LOT of Eagle fans....more than any other school in the 15th region.
I don't know....
Maybe he was just giving his opinon.....but I believe McCarty has more sense than to do that on BGP. (4.0 student)
Trust me. I should know.
"Coach_Eagle" Wrote:Nope. Contact theguru I'm sure he will say the same thing...wasn't McCarty.

I asked the guru, he said he wasn't allowed to give out confidential information like that but he did give me one of these 8) and said I was close. So there is your proof.
What proof?...Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades there TBIRD so before you say that it is McCarty you should have 100% proof big boy...So come back when you have some good proof...like i dont know a "yes that is mr. mccarty"