Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best JV team in the 15th?
I highly doubt that 504 boy I wacthed done the Middle School state touranment when they got beat by like 20
and he was tried and had to take a break before the first quater was over
i was also at the middle school state tournament. I also happen to know that he wasnt feeling well the whole trip. But i know how everyone on here takes everything that is written by a south floyd fan as a excuse so just disregard if you want too what i just said about devin.
Why does South Floyd have an excuse for everything a win is a win a loss is a loss
if a teams better then a teams better no excuses
facts are facts
SF might have been good over in Flyod county but look at them in state 3-0
you don't see anyone else when there team lose say oo our player had a sore finger or he was tired or some lame excuse like that
i think blhs jv will go 10-0 even beating johnson central and paintsville with the leading ability of justin collins and thomas sammons
"THE BUS" Wrote:Why does South Floyd have an excuse for everything a win is a win a loss is a loss
if a teams better then a teams better no excuses
facts are facts
SF might have been good over in Flyod county but look at them in state 3-0
you don't see anyone else when there team lose say oo our player had a sore finger or he was tired or some lame excuse like that

I played for SFMS last year and i went to the middle school state tournement and big Dev wasnt feeling well at all during the trip...so The Bus shut ur mouth!!!!
I wish jv was within the ditrict. It would be very exciting to watch but i guess we'll get to see these kids play next yr on varsity
Betsy Layne does have a good jv team but from what i heard the case boy played alot of varsity over at camp so he might not even play jv and james michael recently transferred to betsy layne giving them another good point guard four out of five starting spots are for sure
1. james micheal
2. justin collins
3. thomas samons
4. samuel keathley

the other spot is up for grabs between brent charles, jason mckinney, cody thornsberry, and jeremy osborne the starting positions are official if brennan case decides not to play jv this year
"bball08" Wrote:Betsy Layne does have a good jv team but from what i heard the case boy played alot of varsity over at camp so he might not even play jv and james michael recently transferred to betsy layne giving them another good point guard four out of five starting spots are for sure
1. james micheal
2. justin collins
3. thomas samons
4. samuel keathley

the other spot is up for grabs between brent charles, jason mckinney, cody thornsberry, and jeremy osborne the starting positions are official if brennan case decides not to play jv this year

Is james michael the one from prestonsburg?
yea he came from p burg. At camp justin collins didnt get no help from any of these guys scoring at least 80 percent of the points so hopefully james will be some help in developing points for blhs jv
Paintsville will have a **** good JV team next year... Nicknamed the "Toon Squad", the tigers will have:
Jeremy Pack
Travis Ison
Justin "G" Stafford
Jared Keaton
Justin Meeks
betsy layne does have a good jv team but from what iheard the case boy played alot of varsity over at camp it's not for sure if he will play jv at all and james michael recently transferred to betsy layne so he might start jv in the point guard position four of the five starters will be
1. james michael
2. thomas samons
3. justin collins
4. samuel keathley

the last position is up for grabs between brent charles, jason mckinney, bc thornsberry, and jeremy osborne the four starter list is correct if brennan case decides not to play jv this year
Prestonsburg will have a good team !
Allen central should have a good jv team if players like alex hammonds, robbie cole, and johnathon sheppard play.
why are they called the toon squad
"showstoppers4life" Wrote:why are they called the toon squad

Yeah y r they called "the toon squad" ?????:confused:
Paintsville should have a good jv team this year...
I can't help myself, I have to ask about the transfer from P-burg. Whats up with it? If I remember - his older brother played for AC, Pburg and then Betsy Layne.
Both of these boys are good ball players, but why do they keep transferring?
I think the JV teams will be pretty even from school to school. I also think a deciding factor might be to the teams that plays Juniors. But the freshman and sophmores classes should be about the same in talent without one team blowing out everyone.
"raiders_basketball" Wrote:Yeah y r they called "the toon squad" ?????:confused:

dont worry about it
Bobby Hughes will be a good player 4 the blackcats !!!
Paintsville will be the best.
Travis Ison-Great athlete, good shooter, hard worker, good defensive player.
Jeremy Pack-Same as Travis
Daniel Meade-Good athlete,good shooter, good rebounder.
Justin "G" Stafford-good player, good rebounder.
what about sheldon clarks jv
"fro and birdman" Wrote:i think blhs jv will go 10-0 even beating johnson central and paintsville with the leading ability of justin collins and thomas sammons

this is your last warning, keep it civil, no personal attacks
"TIGER FAN" Wrote:dont worry about it

SMART A$$
how was that a personal attack webster isnt that his opinion saying that he thinks they will beat JC and paintsville
"showstoppers4life" Wrote:how was that a personal attack webster isnt that his opinion saying that he thinks they will beat JC and paintsville

actually i edited out the remark in question
oh ok i was just wondering
not a problem :Thumbs:
i seen him play in a freshman game last year and when he pulled down rebounds he brought it down to his knees a couple of times and got it stripped from him by BL and AC guards in the 58th District Freshmen Tournament. He needs to keep the ball up high.
I still think Paintsville will have one of the best teams in the region. They will get over looked because they are so young but they will win some games this year.