Poll: Vote now
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Playboy5
42.11%
TidesHoss32
15.79%
Batpuff
10.53%
Independent/Write In/Other
31.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYBOY5 for MOD in '08
Yes the Steelers had Cedric Wilson on their team, and the day after he took a swing, he took a bus out of Pittsburgh. And if your referring to James Harrison, James Harrison didnt slug his wife, he was picking his children up to attend church and his wife refused to let him his own children. He didnt slug her, he pushed her. How many times was Sean Taylor arrested yet still could play football for the Redskins? Anyhow, no, I am a Republican, which means we will be running against each other. No I am not a Democrat, nor am I an Independent. Also, you took a jab at my football team, the Alabama Crimson Tide. You, being a Tennessee and a Florida State fan, sir, have absolutely zero to say about my team being criminals. Tennessee averages 240 arrests every month, and Florida State (or is it Free Shoes University?) just lets their players walk into clothing stores (when their not shooting at people) and take what they want. And dont use this Penn State as a cover up. And aside from the Red Sox, your an Atlanta Braves fan at heart too. An Atlanta Braves team that allowed Jane Fonda into their stadium to sing the national anthem. About 25 years after she was putting smiles on the faces of the Viet Cong. And those smiles werent from baking cookies. No sir, one of your teams support communism. Your other teams just support criminals. And Mr Playboy, you may be my brother, but you know we both like to get our hands dirty. And its hard for me, a coalminer to get on here and talk about going green. But I plan on cleaning up the spam on this sight! And you question my credentials? Do you remember me, the 8th grade president? When our school was searching for a man to lead us into the elite level, not only did I bring pop machines into our school, I also cut taxes to nothing for the paying students, and instructed our cooks to give our students bigger portions during lunch time, and led our school to the county championship in football, something that hasnt been done since. I was voted Vice President of my Senior Class, working with our President to shorten classes, and let the athletes use the last period of the day to lift weights and use as film time. Not only that, but I worked with Giovannis to deliver food to the school (when I actually did stay for lunch), giving students an alternative. Something that is still used today. And the only place Giovannis delivers to? To the school. So I am a politician for the people. One of the most beloved people known in this area. And I support my teams. Thick and thin. Cast your vote for TidesHoss32.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:But yet, you have TIDESHOSS32 who continues to support a favorite team in the Steelers who just had a player slug his wife, and remind you, still backs them! And also noticing an Alabama logo on his favorite teams, does everyone remember the big scandal from a couple of years ago? I mean what is next from you...A RICKY STEAMBOAT AVATAR! And I am on the Republican side, putting you as a Demmie or an Indie which sounds more like your styles anyway. As to answer the question from Beef. My values and beliefs about the topic mentioned of the gas crisis who is affecting everyone's pockets for no reason, has really made me and I am sure a few others on BGR about keeping the site on the "Green side". No I don't have the money to put the Despaminator-9000-A as TH32 mentioned, but I never believed in buying my way through problems ( Like Alabama did). I believe in getting my hands dirty when needed and facing the problems that smack us in the face ( Like TH32's favorite team, the Steelers). We come together as a strong American family, and as strong American families do, we battle with the best. And if worse comes to worse, then have each member pay a small annual fee or monthly fee. I am one, who thinks that the founding members of this site has done a tremendous job, and a job that cannot be topped. But I do know that things can't always stay the same in this day and age as much as we would like. I do know that we could start threading members out who haven't posted in a while, and maybe just maybe, could free up some room for better things to come on the greatest site on the net, and that site being....BLUEGRASSRIVALS!!! Thank You..
Playboy5
LMAO, what have I got started, lol...
See more, lol..
I would also like to point out that I saved a school bus with 60 kids, hijacked by 10 Taliban ninjas by chasing the bus down on foot, pulling myself up, kicking in the door, fighting off the ninjas and throwing them under the bus and was just able to hit the brakes less than a foot from going over a cliff. Something that is celebrated to this day around here. I also organize yearly care package collections from many friends to send to the troops fighting for our freedom each and every day. When I was a coach, I gave to the communities we would travel too, by eating 6 to 8 hotdogs before the game. And I would still like to thank that nice lady that gave me an extra hotdog with cheese at Phelps in 2003. After eating 10. We both would do anything to win Playboy, and I am not ashamed of my Four Horsemen avatar. They were the elite (right on Cowbell!), and I believe they would support me in this campaign. I sense jealousy on your behalf. My baseball team has more world series titles than yours. My football team (college AND pro) has more championships than yours. And my favorite wrestler, Ric Flair, well, that speaks for itself. I'm sorry your favorite wrestler, Gold Dust couldnt bring a title home. My favorite alltime race car driver, David Pearson has 105 wins, which is second all time. Dont you have a Jimmie Johnson cover on your grill? And a big blue and yellow 48 sticker on the back of your Explorer? Or is it your Prius, Mr. Green? I'm not slinging mud Playboy, just stating the facts. You have a very successful coaching resume`, and for that I commend you. However, a MOD on BGR requires someone that will go that extra mile for the people. I am willing to go that extra mile. In my American made truck. Not a Prius.
Haha If PB5, Tidehose, and Batpuff are running as republicans then I want to run as a democrateBig Grin .
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I would also like to point out that I saved a school bus with 60 kids, hijacked by 10 Taliban ninjas by chasing the bus down on foot, pulling myself up, kicking in the door, fighting off the ninjas and throwing them under the bus and was just able to hit the brakes less than a foot from going over a cliff. Something that is celebrated to this day around here. I also organize yearly care package collections from many friends to send to the troops fighting for our freedom each and every day. When I was a coach, I gave to the communities we would travel too, by eating 6 to 8 hotdogs before the game. And I would still like to thank that nice lady that gave me an extra hotdog with cheese at Phelps in 2003. After eating 10. We both would do anything to win Playboy, and I am not ashamed of my Four Horsemen avatar. They were the elite (right on Cowbell!), and I believe they would support me in this campaign. I sense jealousy on your behalf. My baseball team has more world series titles than yours. My football team (college AND pro) has more championships than yours. And my favorite wrestler, Ric Flair, well, that speaks for itself. I'm sorry your favorite wrestler, Gold Dust couldnt bring a title home. My favorite alltime race car driver, David Pearson has 105 wins, which is second all time. Dont you have a Jimmie Johnson cover on your grill? And a big blue and yellow 48 sticker on the back of your Explorer? Or is it your Prius, Mr. Green? I'm not slinging mud Playboy, just stating the facts. You have a very successful coaching resume`, and for that I commend you. However, a MOD on BGR requires someone that will go that extra mile for the people. I am willing to go that extra mile. In my American made truck. Not a Prius.

Blah blah blah all I hear is words I see no actions. I dont see you out handing fliers out to support this great site we have here, where you can say almost what you want ( isnt that right Fox, Comforteagle and beef) All I know is I produce I dont need to get on here and list everything I have done. I would put you all to shame. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Oh and by the way I am a true Bengals fan who has supported them through all there thugs.LMAO!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
warriorpride Wrote:Haha If PB5, Tidehose, and Batpuff are running as republicans then I want to run as a democrateBig Grin .

Die hard republican here!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chosen.............................................by the people
Dreaming..........................................with the people
Working.............................................FOR the people!!!

HOSS!!! HOSS!!! HOSS!!!

Dude, I even removed my Hillary banner jus for this post, so not to take away any spotlight from you. Big Grin
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Chosen.............................................by the people

HOSS!!! HOSS!!! HOSS!!!

I think you have to have over 1000 post to even vote. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
THESE.....THESE....THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE NEED TO LEAD US IN THE FUTURE! (by the way Ring Em, your envelope will be under seat #29 at the Pikeville GloryMart Tobacco, Pizza and Tire):1:
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Chosen.............................................by the people

HOSS!!! HOSS!!! HOSS!!!

Dude, I even removed my Hillary banner jus for this post, so not to take away any spotlight from you. Big Grin
True, and some points will go to you for ARRESTING half of those thugs:thumpsup:
Batpuff Wrote:Oh and by the way I am a true Bengals fan who has supported them through all there thugs.LMAO!!!!!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:True, and some points will go to you for ARRESTING half of those thugs:thumpsup:
But it shows my character being able to put up with any thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh and by the way I am ready to send troops into rid the site of spam bots for ever. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/b.../mebgr.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Playboy and Tide you can be my assistance. lmao.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:TidesHoss gets my vote, just for having the Four Horsemen as his avatar. :thumpsup:

Here I had just said TH got my vote for having the Horsemen on his avatar, then he goes and changes it. Very disappointed. Sad

My vote is now back up for grabs...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:So whats it going to take a hug and a kiss and tell you i'm sorry and i love you. lol
Nope...just cash!
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Nope...just cash!

well ur no fun. lol

so how does a dollars sound
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not to worry Cowbell. During this time of need for the BGR Nation, I'll be sporting my Nixon avatar until the election is over. It'll be back up there soon pal:Thumbs:
More Cowbell Wrote:Here I had just said TH got my vote for having the Horsemen on his avatar, then he goes and changes it. Very disappointed. Sad

My vote is now back up for grabs...
No disrespect Officer Batpuff, but if I cant be the head honcho, I dont want to be anything. Its all or nothing here...Big Grin
Batpuff Wrote:Playboy and Tide you can be my assistance. lmao.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No disrespect Officer Batpuff, but if I cant be the head honcho, I dont want to be anything. Its all or nothing here...Big Grin
Just returned home from a baseball game..sorry for my delay, but I believe in the American Values of doing what you gotta do. I have my teams on here as my favorite teams. Those are lies about my favorite team being the teams you mentioned and there are plenty of people on here who can back that. No reason to throw shots that aren't true. And I will tell everyone why he has a Nixon Avatar..BECAUSE HE GOT IMPEACHED WHILE BEING CLASS PREZ in 8th grade..Go ahead TH32..Spill it@! THE TRUTH FOR ONCE! A voting system would be a GREAT addition to the BGR site IMO. If an opening comes availabe, take 2-4 of the top candidates and let members vote for who they think should be the right person for the spot advertised.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just returned home from a baseball game..sorry for my delay, but I believe in the American Values of doing what you gotta do. I have my teams on here as my favorite teams. Those are lies about my favorite team being the teams you mentioned and there are plenty of people on here who can back that. No reason to throw shots that aren't true. And I will tell everyone why he has a Nixon Avatar..BECAUSE HE GOT IMPEACHED WHILE BEING CLASS PREZ in 8th grade..Go ahead TH32..Spill it@! THE TRUTH FOR ONCE! A voting system would be a GREAT addition to the BGR site IMO. If an opening comes availabe, take 2-4 of the top candidates and let members vote for who they think should be the right person for the spot advertised.

OMG listen at you to go on and on, You two could blow up and onion sack. LMAO Just to settle the dispute the was paid for by Batpuff your next Admin / Mod!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No disrespect Officer Batpuff, but if I cant be the head honcho, I dont want to be anything. Its all or nothing here...Big Grin

Well get use to being my assistant. Wink:notworthy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh here we go. Bringing up my past and trying desperately to distort my record. Great voters of BGR Nation, please disregard whatever slander you may hear from my competitors, Playboy and Batpuff. As if it matters, I will spill the truth to why I was impeached as president of 8th grade. A series of coincidences took place while I was making serious progress as the class leader. When the voting date for class song was announced, it was "alledged" that I sent some "mob thugs" (which was false, they were members of my committee to re-elect the president) to "sway" the voting for class song. Which was entirely false. It just so happened that I picked our class song, Ironman by Black Sabbath, and by a 48-1 vote, just about everybody else did too. With the exception of one student. And it was merely coincidence that he was beaten within an inch of his life by 6 masked thugs and transferred to another school, never to step foot back into our school. It was "alledged" that I oversaw and planned the attack, which was also false. I "alledgedly" planned an assault on the academic team members trying to stand in the way of our 7th period's "athletic excellence" time. They wanted to play meaningless garbage like kick ball and bad mitton or however the **** you spell it, holding up the progress for our real athletes. After several academic team members went to the principal, "alledging" I "strong armed" other students to support reserving 7th period for our athletes, the principal placed an investigation on my administration. After those academic team members didnt show for their kangaroo court case against me, the investigation was dropped. They were soon found bound and tied in the back of a black Dodge van two days later, but thankfully, they were alive. When a member of my administration demanded a student give him his rolls for lunch, I backed him up, because that student was a basketball player, and I felt that fattening rolls would halt his progress on the court. The basketball player obliged. Our class was shaping up to be the best 8th grade class ever, when we were challenged by a nearby school for "Class Excellency". Never to back down from a challenge, I gathered up trusting members of my administration, to see what exactly what was up. I found out that they were going to hold games, contests, and everything was supposed to be kept silent for "both" schools until the day of the games. Unbelievably, and completely against what I stood for, those six members of my administration broke into the school, and some snitch called the police, and my committee was arrested for burglary and breaking an entering. Incredibly, to keep from going to juvenile, they entered a plea agreement stating that I INSTRUCTED THEM TO BREAK INTO THE SCHOOL! They even signed it! And the so-called competition was cancelled. Well, I had to face the Cavalier Congress, and was harrassed repeatedly, being called a "thug", and "criminal", and "Nazi Dictator" by those very students I tried to help by going out of my way to give to. I gave them rights they didnt know they had. A better way of life. Some just didnt appreciate it. So Ill end this post simply stating the following: "The great people of BGR Nation have a right to know whether their mod-elect is a crook. Well, I am not a crook". Vote the Hoss in '08.:Thumbs:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just returned home from a baseball game..sorry for my delay, but I believe in the American Values of doing what you gotta do. I have my teams on here as my favorite teams. Those are lies about my favorite team being the teams you mentioned and there are plenty of people on here who can back that. No reason to throw shots that aren't true. And I will tell everyone why he has a Nixon Avatar..BECAUSE HE GOT IMPEACHED WHILE BEING CLASS PREZ in 8th grade..Go ahead TH32..Spill it@! THE TRUTH FOR ONCE! A voting system would be a GREAT addition to the BGR site IMO. If an opening comes availabe, take 2-4 of the top candidates and let members vote for who they think should be the right person for the spot advertised.
If he wants to go to war..Then it is time to go to war...Look at my avatar..NEED I SAY MORE???
It's on female dog!

YOU MESS WITH THA BULL, YA GET THA HORNS!

And to all of the BGR FAMILY..A THOUGHT FOR THE DAY..
And I leave you all this morning by saying...MAN WHO FISHES IN DEEP WATER..CATCH LARGE TROUT!

PLAYBOY5
Batpuff Wrote:well ur no fun. lol

so how does a dollars sound
That will get the bidding started.

BTW...Anyone whose post is more than four lines loses my vote.
This ain't Shakespeare.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:That will get the bidding started.

BTW...Anyone whose post is more than four lines loses my vote.
This ain't Shakespeare.

Do you live by the old "KISS" acronym?

Keep It Simple Stupid
Well my campaign managers are now Fox Sports and Midee!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Haha I guess Im all alone