Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Paintsville's Shane Grimm...
The Guru Wrote:I am sorry...did I say that W/S could beat 90% of the D1 varsity teams out there???
I am sure we know that W/S is a Jr College team. I meant that IMO, there Program, ie. coaching staff, school support, facilities etc. were better than 90% of D1 schools.
Well..........It is a very good baseball school. JUCO schools serve several different purposes , and they are all for the betterment and enhancement of the student/athlete. As far as facilities they are adequate and very nice for a school, for with what the program is designed for, but they are light years away from being anything close to D1 caliber facilities (with the exception of maybe Marshall, who has to have the worst facilities in the country). But for what it's worth, facilities are not the telltale sign of how good a program is anyways, but for conversations sake just drive down the road about 20 miles south of Walters State to DII Tusculum College in Greenville and behold a truely magnicifant facility, or go 20 miles west of Morristown to Carson-Newman, another really nice DII facility. NAIA, Cumberland University is also fabulous. I dont mean to attact your post by any means, because I think we all want Grimm to do well and go to a really good program. Just throwing a little reality info into the conversation, and I have yet to see where anyone is even remotely resembling trying to get a "whizzing match" started or have slung the first piece of mud. Everyone that I can see is doing nothing more than offering best wishes and just asking questions about when Shane might actually be closing the deal.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Well..........It is a very good baseball school. JUCO schools serve several different purposes , and they are all for the betterment and enhancement of the student/athlete. As far as facilities they are adequate and very nice for a school, for with what the program is designed for, but they are light years away from being anything close to D1 caliber facilities (with the exception of maybe Marshall, who has to have the worst facilities in the country). But for what it's worth, facilities are not the telltale sign of how good a program is anyways, but for conversations sake just drive down the road about 20 miles south of Walters State to DII Tusculum College in Greenville and behold a truely magnicifant facility, or go 20 miles west of Morristown to Carson-Newman, another really nice DII facility. NAIA, Cumberland University is also fabulous. I dont mean to attact your post by any means, because I think we all want Grimm to do well and go to a really good program. Just throwing a little reality info into the conversation, and I have yet to see where anyone is even remotely resembling trying to get a "whizzing match" started or have slung the first piece of mud. Everyone that I can see is doing nothing more than offering best wishes and just asking questions about when Shane might actually be closing the deal.

What the heck are you talking about??LOL
I don't see the whizzing match??? I thought everyone was being supportive!:thumpsup:
The Guru Wrote:What the heck are you talking about??LOL
I don't see the whizzing match??? I thought everyone was being supportive!:thumpsup:

Hey go back and read all of the posts and you will see "what the heck I am talking about". Didn't say you said it, someone else did (and I think you would agree that they are near and dear). Big Grin
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hey go back and read all of the posts and you will see "what the heck I am talking about". Didn't say you said it, someone else did (and I think you would agree that they are near and dear). Big Grin

Ahh heck.....she gets a little hormonal certain times...lol, luv her little heart!