Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your favorite past KY Mr. Basketball?
John Pelphrey because I blocked a shot on him in a regional championship game.

then I said "GET THAT $&!# OUTTA HERE" Big Grin

just kidding!

Hey I have to go with an ol Waylander "King" Kelly Coleman
All the Mr. Kentucky basketball players go to tennessee. Probaly Chris Lofton or Richie Farmer.
Steffphon Pettigrew
JR VanHoose
Cardfan09 Wrote:All the Mr. Kentucky basketball players go to tennessee. Probaly Chris Lofton or Richie Farmer.

I'd say your right..........Who could ever forget what FARMER DID FOR TENNESSEE:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Smile :Thumbs: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The King Rex Chapman
hoopfan1 Wrote:Rajon Rondo
he wasnt mr basketball
The Fan Wrote:he wasnt mr basketball

He ain't even from KY:lmao:
Ervin Stepp
Rex Chapman went to Apollo High School and last time I checked it was in Kentucky.
allseasonfan Wrote:He ain't even from KY:lmao:

He was born in Louisville and played for Eastern until his senior year.
Ervin Stepp, someone told me he has Mr. Basketball tattooed on his arm/shoulder. What a gun he was, I remember watching him play in high school and he never passed even if teamates were wide open under the basket he still let it fly. One of the luxuries of playing for your brother, I guess!!!!
my favorite was one I saw play year after year in the state tourny, Richie Farmer. Farmer and Allan Houston in Louisville was great a great battle to watch. Farmer was often unstoppable.
John "dirt" Pelphrey..... hopefully the next Coach @ UK!
My vote goes to Todd May. If you know Todd, not only was he a great ballplayer, he was and is one of the finest persons that you could ever meet. He instructs Pikeville players in a most professional manner and they in turn respect him for it. Todd can still play the game after all of the years.
Rex Chapman and John Pelfrey.:rockon:
Brandon Stockton lol
Chris Lofton