Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Hazard
PHSFAN Wrote:This is a MAJOR concern of mine as well 24_7...I have played at Daniel Field twice and have been to a few other games there as well and they get more home cooking than any other team in EKY IMO. When you play the Dawgs at Hazard you are playing against the officals also. I think that Pikeville is good enough to overcome this but this will occur as it always does.

IMO It wont matter.. Hazard cant beat Pikeville. It would take alot of horrible calls to keep this one close.
Hazard and Perry Central combined couldnt beat Pikeville.
torQQue Wrote:IMO It wont matter.. Hazard cant beat Pikeville. It would take alot of horrible calls to keep this one close.

Mark it down though QQ the officals will try their best to keep it close...I have seen it before but they are usaully unsuccessful when Pikeville comes to town.
PHSFAN Wrote:Mark it down though QQ the officals will try their best to keep it close...I have seen it before but they are usaully unsuccessful when Pikeville comes to town.

I hope the officials doesnt dictate the outcome of this game. It would very disappointing for the kids and coaches of Pikeville, thay have worked hard all season long.. Hopefully , they get a fair shake. I think what Pikeville needs to do is jump on Hazard early to take the refs out of the game.
I think pikevillie will win this one by 2 or 3 touchdowns
Hazard jus had a tough lose to paintsvillie
and with pvillie speed Hazard doesnt hav a chance
torQQue Wrote:I hope the officials doesnt dictate the outcome of this game. It would very disappointing for the kids and coaches of Pikeville, thay have worked hard all season long.. Hopefully , they get a fair shake. I think what Pikeville needs to do is jump on Hazard early to take the refs out of the game.

I hope so also and hope things have changed since my last visit to Daniel Field...my last trip there the officals made our 30 point W a 16 point W....still a win though. You remember the Big Dipper QQ?...big Hazard fan and he did a radio show(I think he passed away a few years agao)? Both times I played against Hazard over there his son Little Dipper was one of the officals, which is never a good sign. I dont know if he is still a offical but if he is I hope he gets another game to do next week but it seems he always does the Pikeville-Hazard games at Hazard.
Pikeville will win by 2-3 TD even if the Refs are Hazard fans
All of the officiating talk and the fact that Hazard was spanked by Paintsville could give the Panthers a loss of focus.
Pikeville is a team that isn't good enough to play ANYONE un-focused.
If Pikeville isn't ready to play, Hazard will win.
Pikeville will have a very easy time with Hazard. If Paintsville would have made a few adjustments earlier in the game, they would have completely shut down the Hazard attack.

Pikeville-49
Hazard-13
This should be a great game...I think the panthers win though.

PHS-35
HHS-21
There is no way Pikeville beats Hazard.
The reason Paintsville beat the dogs was the line.
Paintsville has a really good line
pikeville doesnt
Hazard will thump pikeville because there line is weak
bulldog Wrote:There is no way Pikeville beats Hazard.
The reason Paintsville beat the dogs was the line.
Paintsville has a really good line
pikeville doesnt
Hazard will thump pikeville because there line is weak

Ask JC just how good the Tigers' line is..?? They'll laugh in your face, Paintsville's line isn't all that great. They're good enough to do well at times. They did well last Friday night because they had a fire in their bellies after having it handed to them 2 weeks ago in the Apple Bowl. They had a lot to prove.
Pikeville 27
Hazard 6
Pikeville wins this one BIG
Pikeville...
PHSFAN Wrote:I hope so also and hope things have changed since my last visit to Daniel Field...my last trip there the officals made our 30 point W a 16 point W....still a win though. You remember the Big Dipper QQ?...big Hazard fan and he did a radio show(I think he passed away a few years agao)? Both times I played against Hazard over there his son Little Dipper was one of the officals, which is never a good sign. I dont know if he is still a offical but if he is I hope he gets another game to do next week but it seems he always does the Pikeville-Hazard games at Hazard.

I remember dipper. :Nodding:
sportwhiz Wrote:Pikeville will have a very easy time with Hazard. If Paintsville would have made a few adjustments earlier in the game, they would have completely shut down the Hazard attack.

Pikeville-49
Hazard-13

They sure made the adjustments at halftime sportwhiz.. Hazard only scored 6 after the half.
Hazard- 30
Pikeville-14
Hazard 26
Pikeville 21
Is this game Friday or Saturday? Someone told me it was on Sat, but the KHSAA has it Friday.
i think i read friday but i could of read wrong
I wouldn't see a reason for it to be an Saturday.

But I'll take the Panthers in this one. 49-13.
Hazard gets blown out in this won.

Pikeville 49
Hazard 6
It's Friday night!
wow
I agree with beef!...good luck panthers!
Pikeville: 28
Hazard: 21
Pikeville in this one.
toss up where is it at ??
It's at Hazard