Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Co. boys 09-10 predictions
with you there they have a solid 7. What does dorton have????
cody beltner, owen, cantrell, thats it. no bench no other key players
You may think that Dorton doesn't have but 3 players, but the way I figure it is if you pull your probation at Virgie your Dad says you'll be going to Dorton so I guess they'll have you!!!! Sure that could REALLY add to their round-ball program LOL!!!!!!!!
If Beltner touches the ball in the post every trip, Dorton will be hard to handle. The big boy has skill around the rim.
That's the question...if he touches the ball..i don't believe dorton can handle virgie's press..they don't have the guards to do so.virgie is to quick for dorton,dorton's point guard is to short to see over virgie's press and the new kid that went to dorton is to slow to play guard and he shoots way to much..plain and simple...anyone who watched these 2 teams knows that..,,,but,,,i agree,,if cody touches the ball they will be tough,but getting them to play as a team is going to be the hard part..good luck with that!!!
It's a SAD time in our school system when adults (PARENTS) that are so filled with jealousy and envy that they have nothing better to do with their time than to get on a public forum and bash KIDS. I know exactly who you are 88 and if I wasn't a much better person than that I would just continue to use my hammer and nails or keep a closer look on the goings on at the hospital befor my little girl and LITTLE boy has to face ALL that!!!!!!!!!!
price of th game Wrote:It's a SAD time in our school system when adults (PARENTS) that are so filled with jealousy and envy that they have nothing better to do with their time than to get on a public forum and bash KIDS. I know exactly who you are 88 and if I wasn't a much better person than that I would just continue to use my hammer and nails or keep a closer look on the goings on at the hospital befor my little girl and LITTLE boy has to face ALL that!!!!!!!!!!

Virgie is the best team in the county. Just get over it. Dont sound like u are better . Sounds like u are lower.
Janitor_32 Wrote:Well Seabiscuit,
I maybe mistaken but I dont think virge beat FC last by 20 any of the 3 times they palyed and FC didnt have the justice kid and virge has the Caudill kid, so i dont think virge is as good as they was last year and I know that FC is better this year. I am not saying that your opinion is wrong about virge winning but it will be by no means 20 points.
and if you want to take that PG from dorton then great I would take the caudill kid or Cody B over that kid anyday of the week

well dorton know has caudill to. so were going to beat fc and play virgie in the county championship game so ou dont have to worry about playing virgie
good luck fc we'll see you shortly
FC boys are ready and waiting to play. Just name the time and place and we'll be there!
yea its on the schedual thor
viking_mom Wrote:FC boys are ready and waiting to play. Just name the time and place and we'll be there!
We will see if fc is ready when the time comes.
Janitor_32 Wrote:Well Seabiscuit,
I maybe mistaken but I dont think virge beat FC last by 20 any of the 3 times they palyed and FC didnt have the justice kid and virge has the Caudill kid, so i dont think virge is as good as they was last year and I know that FC is better this year. I am not saying that your opinion is wrong about virge winning but it will be by no means 20 points.
and if you want to take that PG from dorton then great I would take the caudill kid or Cody B over that kid anyday of the week

you r right virgie will not beat fc by 20 thry will prolly beat them by 40 but whos counting lol
There should be some good games in Pike this year. Everyone knows Virgie is going to be tough. Dorton is well coached and has enough talent to beat anyone. Mullins will surprise some teams if Dylan Meade gets hot, kid loves to shoot. Feds Creek has some exceptional guard play. Elkhorn, Johns Creek, Pikeville I think are about equal. Not sure what Belfry has coming back. Millard and Kimper will play hard every night.

1. Virgie
2. Dorton
3. Feds Creek
4. Mullins
5. Elkhorn City
6. Belfry
7. Pikeville
8. Johns Creek
9. Millard
10. Kimper
I'm still going with Feds Creek ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
willie cheatum Wrote:There should be some good games in Pike this year. Everyone knows Virgie is going to be tough. Dorton is well coached and has enough talent to beat anyone. Mullins will surprise some teams if Dylan Meade gets hot, kid loves to shoot. Feds Creek has some exceptional guard play. Elkhorn, Johns Creek, Pikeville I think are about equal. Not sure what Belfry has coming back. Millard and Kimper will play hard every night.

1. Virgie
2. Dorton
3. Feds Creek
4. Mullins
5. Elkhorn City
6. Belfry
7. Pikeville
8. Johns Creek
9. Millard
10. Kimper

I have watched Meade for a few years for Wesley. And let me tell you, very rarely is he not on. Kid is lights out, every game.
u people r crazy....my team watched that meaded kid play and he didnt impress me very much at all......this is wat i have in pre-season

1.virgie
2.dorton
3.feds creek
4.belfry
5.pikeville
6.mullins

millard lost everything and i dont know much bout phelps and kimper...the south should b stacked this year and i look 2 c dorton and virgie in the finals....virgie doe shave a good press o it will b hard 4 dorton with there short guard 2 brake it...but dorton has speed...i watched both teams during the summer and it should b a good game....i would like 2 c wat happens
County looks to be ultra competitive this year. Getting out and talking at the Pike Co. football championship it looks like its about 6/7 team race for the first time in years

Virgie
Dorton
Pikeville
Mullins
Feds Creek
Elkhorn City/Belfry

Thats half the county.
Virgie is a fan favorite pick to win county, which puts a major target on there back. I had the chance to watch Feds Creek today in person however, Cameron Justice was not playing. Did like the play though of one of there other guards (# 23) though he needs to worry about the game more and less about the refs. Dorton will be good as long as they can get the ball inside. But a team no one is really giving much credit too that I have heard a lot about and now know whom is playing for them is Mullins. Not only did they add Dillion and Dalton Meade from Wesley, but they also added what would have been Belfry and Johns Creek's most talented players had they returned this year to there respected schools, Gage Ray from Belfry and Caleb Mead from Johns Creek. There returning point guard from last year has a year of experience under him playing the best players in county, I believe his name is Damon Adkins or Akers? Also, they have a couple of players who transfered from Pikeville and played football for Pike Central Middle this year. One of them, I believe he was #1 in football, adds great size and strenght to this team. Mullins will compete for County Championship and if Dillion Meade gets rolling, he can out score a team by himself.
bball_fan Wrote:Virgie is a fan favorite pick to win county, which puts a major target on there back. I had the chance to watch Feds Creek today in person however, Cameron Justice was not playing. Did like the play though of one of there other guards (# 23) though he needs to worry about the game more and less about the refs. Dorton will be good as long as they can get the ball inside. But a team no one is really giving much credit too that I have heard a lot about and now know whom is playing for them is Mullins. Not only did they add Dillion and Dalton Meade from Wesley, but they also added what would have been Belfry and Johns Creek's most talented players had they returned this year to there respected schools, Gage Ray from Belfry and Caleb Mead from Johns Creek. There returning point guard from last year has a year of experience under him playing the best players in county, I believe his name is Damon Adkins or Akers? Also, they have a couple of players who transfered from Pikeville and played football for Pike Central Middle this year. One of them, I believe he was #1 in football, adds great size and strenght to this team. Mullins will compete for County Championship and if Dillion Meade gets rolling, he can out score a team by himself.

yeah and i can run a 3.4 40 yard sprint. no kid this year can outscore a team, granit the meade kid is good but not that good. it will be interesting to see mullins and virgie play this year i predict a solid game till the 4th quarter, then virgie pulls away
I was just told that Virgie beat Hazard tonight at Hazard. That is a very impressive win! Congratulations Eagles and Coach Rowe!
Eagles played tough!! 56-54 Good job Eagles!!
call me whatever Wrote:You may think that Dorton doesn't have but 3 players, but the way I figure it is if you pull your probation at Virgie your Dad says you'll be going to Dorton so I guess they'll have you!!!! Sure that could REALLY add to their round-ball program LOL!!!!!!!!

u know thats pretty sad that u have 2 get on here and make fun
of kids,dont u have anything better 2 do?...thats very sad...
just think about it
allKentucky
Water Boy Join Date: Sep 2009
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

They may have lost Owen but they gained dalton. I am sorry but i disgree with the have a solid 7 to what does dorton have????

I thought they already had Dalton last year?
:please:IMO... I believe the Taylor boy from FC has alot of potential. I don't think that seabiscuit51 has a right to bash and ridicule other teams or players. Be confident in one's ability to play the game. The county schools (teams) may be surprised if a smaller teams comes to town and defeats a more promising team. I had assumed that BGR was intended to post updates of teams or players, not a bashing forum. I have alot of predictions concerning Pike Co teams or players, but will instill a more decorous (proper) attitude toward it.:Cheerlead
correct me if i am wrong but i never ridiculed anyone on my posts all i said was is the meade kid could not outscore any team on any night, noone can at any level its vitrually impossible i do not bash kids. but all you did for your first five posts is bash my dad on the east ridge forum i'd like to know who you are and meet with me face to face and say somthing to me
Pringles Wrote:allKentucky
Water Boy Join Date: Sep 2009
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

They may have lost Owen but they gained dalton. I am sorry but i disgree with the have a solid 7 to what does dorton have????

I thought they already had Dalton last year?

What i meant was Dalton will get the ball more to spot up or pass!!!!
Dalton Richardson
Virgie beat Millard last night! Virgie is 4-0!!
seabiscuit51 Wrote:yeah and i can run a 3.4 40 yard sprint. no kid this year can outscore a team, granit the meade kid is good but not that good. it will be interesting to see mullins and virgie play this year i predict a solid game till the 4th quarter, then virgie pulls away

Dylan Meade - 26
Wesley - 25