Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County Bobcats
46.77%
Boyle County Rebels
53.23%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Boyle County 11/27
shew we knew this day would come sooner or later now its here...KEEP ROLLING CATS.........
BELL-26
BOYLE-20
Sounds good HOP.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Congrats to both team on making this deep in the playoffs.......Gotta go with my Cats though.....
Should be fun. If I had to pick two teams to play for a chance at the Ring in 4A this would be them. Tons of Respect for Boyle and their entire program.

Boyle is the favorite and should be. They return a ton of players and have been #1 all year.

Bell is young and just hopes to hang around. If Boyle does not win State it will be a HUGE disappointment to them. Hopefully we can keep it interesting.
the cats win this one in a classic game alot like last year...
Boyle in a close one. 23-17 or so.
Well Rock puts up 22 points on Boyle Co and Bell's O is alot better. Bell Co has done shutout 2 of the top rushers in the State in Rowe of Rock and now Pack of Lawrence Co. Bell's D is BIG, FAST, and STRONG. There closing speed is out of this world quick!

I know this doesnt mean crap but just for the heck of it I will put it out there.

Boyle Co 42
Rockcastle Co 22

Bell Co 48
Rockcastle Co 0
Now for the score:

Bell Co 28
Boyle Co 20
After making the drive to Bell county last year and despite a couple of people who lose their minds on this site, the thing about last years game that I remember the most (except for the heartbreaking loss) is how friendly and very classy the Bell County fans were before and after the game. Congrats on a great season and I hope this years game is as good as last years. (hoping for a little different outcome though)
Trenches07 Wrote:One of the best things about this thread last year was the amount of RESPECT that each and every fan extended to each other for the entire week. Boyle County has a classy program and I am sure that all of the Bell County folks are excited about such a good semi finals game with the rebels. This will be the best game in the state of KENTUCKY next week!

:Thumbs::Thumbs: I totally agree. :Cheerlead:Cheerlead Go Rebels!!! I think this is what both teams have been looking forward to. It will be packed at Rebel Stadium next Friday.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Well Rock puts up 22 points on Boyle Co and Bell's O is alot better. Bell Co has done shutout 2 of the top rushers in the State in Rowe of Rock and now Pack of Lawrence Co. Bell's D is BIG, FAST, and STRONG. There closing speed is out of this world quick!

I know this doesnt mean crap but just for the heck of it I will put it out there.

Boyle Co 42
Rockcastle Co 22

Bell Co 48
Rockcastle Co 0

So you are going to draw conclusions from a game in Week 2 for Boyle and a game in what, Week 6 or 7 for Bell? Big difference between the second week of a year and the middle to later part of a season for their team. Many Bell fans love to post about Alcoa was in the heat and the first game of the year and would be different now. Guess the same doesn't hold true for other teams, at least in your eyes. :eyeroll:
Nope just stating facts about the two games played against the same team. Alcoa would still kill us. There 75-4 5 straight titles and ranked 45th in the Nation. Boyle Co is NO Alcoa, TN.
Dont get into the comparing scores garbage!. but since you brought it up:
Bell Co.-36
Johnson Cent.-6

Boyle Co.-49
Johnson Cent.-7
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Nope just stating facts about the two games played against the same team. Alcoa would still kill us. There 75-4 5 straight titles and ranked 45th in the Nation. Boyle Co is NO Alcoa, TN.
You know what? You are absolutely right on the money for that BellCoBobcats09......Boyle County is Boyle County because Alcoa, TN should not be a concern in this state of matter, Boyle County should be the concern going into November 27th. Bell is going to have a reality check that there is no more home-field advantage. The time has come for Bell County fans on here to finally taste their own medicine.
Boyle County 38
Bell County 21
I don't think that this game will that many more points than last years game. It is going to be a dog fight next week. Two of the best defenses in the state and the best to teams in 4A. Not going to give a score yet but still going with the Rebs in this one.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Nope just stating facts about the two games played against the same team. Alcoa would still kill us. There 75-4 5 straight titles and ranked 45th in the Nation. Boyle Co is NO Alcoa, TN.

Missed the whole point. :zzz:
Pulling for bell to win, but if it comes to field goals, we're screwed.
Hatz Wrote:Missed the whole point. :zzz:
:Thumbs:
I'm still sticking to my outcome 38-21 Boyle County, oh ok I will change my thoughts since this game is pretty important for both teams, I will change the score to Boyle County 43 Bell County 19.:BigLaugh: But either way it goes overall, I will still guarentee that Boyle County is the victors of this game.
Boyle County 34-14
rocket01 Wrote:You know what? You are absolutely right on the money for that BellCoBobcats09......Boyle County is Boyle County because Alcoa, TN should not be a concern in this state of matter, Boyle County should be the concern going into November 27th. Bell is going to have a reality check that there is no more home-field advantage. The time has come for Bell County fans on here to finally taste their own medicine.

What? I can't understand what you are tyring to say? Has Rock started preparing for 2010 yet? :ChairHit:

This will be a classic, between two of the classier programs the state of KY have to offer. :Thumbs:
William Muney Wrote:What? I can't understand what you are tyring to say? Has Rock started preparing for 2010 yet? :ChairHit:

This will be a classic, between two of the classier programs the state of KY have to offer. :Thumbs:
I have already started a thread on Rockcastle's future in 2010, you should check it out and find out why KC won't be 2nd in the district next year. :dontthinkSTAY ON TOPIC WITH THE BELL AND BOYLE REMATCH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what do you mean with classier, Rockcastle has class too you know and I will still pick Boyle County to win in double digits.
Anyone who thinks this will be a blow out for the win is dreaming, and makes me wonder about there knowledge of the game. Bell and Boyle WOW!! this is what football is about two powerhouse teams going to play for the chance to play in the state game. (IT IS AWESOME)
go bobcats
Indeed these two team has been powerhouses in the last 3 years overall. Sometimes there is ppl on here that has the stat to backup their resource to the opinion. And believe me, I have spent 2 and half hours researching Bell County's schedule, the opponents they play, their opponents' schedules and records. Politically if you look at the points allowed stat which I know stats don't mean jack, but overall they do certainly tell a story about a defense IMO. Boyle County has got the better lift on the points scored and the points allowed compared to Bell County.
I know Lone Oak and Marion will have a lot to say But all I have been hearing so far is, this is the championship game next week. It may be but you still have to play them out and the other two teams will bring the week after next. Boy I just can't wait, is it Friday already. Any word on the weather for Friday's game yet? I bet Rebel55 will know.
rusty paperclip Wrote:Dont get into the comparing scores garbage!. but since you brought it up:
Bell Co.-36
Johnson Cent.-6

Boyle Co.-49
Johnson Cent.-7

Good try though. Varsity was pulled extremely early. 3 starters out for that game. Bell Co JV had it at the 10 yard line and took a knee. Just like all the other games Dudley took it easy on them scoring 30 and 40's. Boyle Co shows no mercer and jacks the score up to look good. Just like the Knox Central game we only put up in the 30's I think and could had scored 70 if we wanted to.
rocket01 Wrote:Indeed these two team has been powerhouses in the last 3 years overall. Sometimes there is ppl on here that has the stat to backup their resource to the opinion. And believe me, I have spent 2 and half hours researching Bell County's schedule, the opponents they play, their opponents' schedules and records. Politically if you look at the points allowed stat which I know stats don't mean jack, but overall they do certainly tell a story about a defense IMO. Boyle County has got the better lift on the points scored and the points allowed compared to Bell County.

Your right Boyle has Bell beat us in the points allowed and points scored. Heck Alcoa scored 42 points in 1 game. 5 games Bell scored in the 40's and could had jacked it up to about 70 in each one but didnt. Rock for sure should know we could had scored 70 on you guys EASY!
I like the point where we traveled to Marion Co a 11-2 team that is in State Semi and won on there field second game of the year. We have won at Marion Co, at Whitley Co, and Johnson Central. Whitley Co and JC was ranked in 5A all year and Marion Co was ranked Top 5 all year in 4A. Boyle Co has got to play ALOT of teams at Rebel Stadium against Lex Cath twice, and JC.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next