Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/Indiana Updates
Cats leading scorers:

Bledsoe 12
P-Pat 9
Wall 8
Miller 5
Wow, I am impresssed. This Indiana team will not back down!
Dodson got by with a charge
Stardust Wrote:Dodson got by with a charge

Surprised me too...but since the refs are calling what isn't a charge...they gotta let the obvious ones go
PC_You_Know Wrote:Ugh...these refs are so bad..offensive foul on Bledsoe when he gets knocked 3 feet backwards.

I diasagree on the fouls. They are letting them play. An indication on fouls is Freethrows. UK has taken 6 FT's, Indiana 0.
Wall has been blocked 3 times this game
42-41 Cats at the half
Stardust Wrote:I diasagree on the fouls. They are letting them play. An indication on fouls is Freethrows. UK has taken 6 FT's, Indiana 0.

How many offensive fouls on UK? IU's freshmen guard just made 2 FT's.
Cats have only gotten 4 points from the Bench, which is a big letdown from ht elast three games.

Bledsoe is shooting the ball well today and seems to be pushing the ball better

Wall has been playing good offense, but disappointed in his defeinsive effort thus far

Indiana has played inspired basektball and has not backed down. Hats off to the Hoosiers for making this a game
PC_You_Know Wrote:How many offensive fouls on UK? IU's freshmen guard just made 2 FT's.

The reason why UK has offensive fouls is because they are trying to do the dribble drive into a Zone Defense. You can't do that!
Stardust Wrote:The reason why UK has offensive fouls is because they are trying to do the dribble drive into a Zone Defense. You can't do that!

If you think the only offensive fouls called on UK is because of driving into a zone, you're watching a different game. Bledsoe barely moved with the ball, was knocked backwards, and was called for an offensive foul. This game is BS, the whole chat on KSR is blowing up about the refs. Matt Jones is saying the same things.
Stardust Wrote:The reason why UK has offensive fouls is because they are trying to do the dribble drive into a Zone Defense. You can't do that!

The offensive foul on cousins and the last one on bledsoe was horrible calls. Anyway u look at it. . I know u take the refs view everytime but history has proven that their full of bologna.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The offensive foul on cousins and the last one on bledsoe was horrible calls. Anyway u look at it. The layup wall had and the [I know u take the refs view everytime but history has proven that their full of bologna.

. That's Doc Rivers' son.
We have a ball game
Well look at that, the refs called a foul for you guys
Would someone step in front of Rivers, PLEASE
I just don't understand what defense they are trying to play on Rivers, NONE!
Sweet OOP
Bledsoe is shooting lights out!
First miss by Bledsoe, but PPat there for the follow and 1
Using the color of the crayon referring to the color of a person's skin is offensive?
17-2 2nd chance points for UK
nice drive by Dodson
Cousins is a thug
Wow, Bledsoe is beginning to prove that he may be the outside shooter they need
Stardust Wrote:Cousins is a thug

I think the other kid got up in his face...Cousins did the right thing not letting go of the ball on the road.
I think this game is over
PC_You_Know Wrote:I think the other kid got up in his face...Cousins did the right thing not letting go of the ball on the road.

You have got to be kidding. How can having a kids leg wrapped up in your arms and then pick him up off the ground be right?
Stardust Wrote:You have got to be kidding. How can having a kids leg wrapped up in your arms and then pick him up off the ground be right?

Cousins didn't try to hurt him by dropping him. So you're going to let go of the ball just because a guys leg is in the way? Cal would have put him on the bench!
PC_You_Know Wrote:Cousins didn't try to hurt him by dropping him. So you're going to let go of the ball just because a guys leg is in the way? Cal would have put him on the bench!

Keep your hands on the ball - Don't pick the guy up off the ground just to prove something!