Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central Basketball 2009-2010
Doctor J Wrote:The KHSAA's websit has the SV game listed as a home game, so I don't think you went undefeated at home. Just because it's a tourney, doesn't mean it's not a regular season game. It just means all the games in the tourney counts as 1 regular season game against game limit. I don't think KCC or PCC has any room to talk too much since neither has won a post-season tourney in a while. KCC hasn't been able to even win district with it being played on their home floor the last couple of years. PCC hasn't won anything since Big Al was run off.

Does no one on here understand what regular season scheduled games means??? This has been explained three times already. Plus, this is interesting, for the third time, KCC was the AWAY team on the scoreboard that night. Funny thing.

The WYMT isn't counted because it isn't considered a scheduled home-game. Knott is a consistent host for the WYMT and who they play is out of their control, thus it is not counted as a regular season scheduled game. Overall loss, YES, Were we the official HOME team, no, which like I said is funny. It wasn't a scheduled game therefore it is not counted in this calculation, but it is counted when talking about overall win loss record.
Look at the official KHSAA website and see how they have it listed. It was listed as a home game. Just because it's the WYMT means nothing. Almost every school in the state hosts a tournament of some sort and is still considered a home game. Doesn't matter how they are listed on the scoreboard.
Doctor J Wrote:Look at the official KHSAA website and see how they have it listed. It was listed as a home game. Just because it's the WYMT means nothing. Almost every school in the state hosts a tournament of some sort and is still considered a home game. Doesn't matter how they are listed on the scoreboard.

We are talking about scheduled games, which had also been stated four times now. WYMT is not scheduled games that KCC controls is it? No. We are only talking about the games we scheduled. Do we have a home loss outside of our scheduled games, yes. Do we within them? no. Also, the wins we had in WYMT are not counted as home wins in this situation.
Aslan Wrote:That's weak.

yeah I thought so, too.
PATS2011 Wrote:We are talking about scheduled games, which had also been stated four times now. WYMT is not scheduled games that KCC controls is it? No. We are only talking about the games we scheduled. Do we have a home loss outside of our scheduled games, yes. Do we within them? no. Also, the wins we had in WYMT are not counted as home wins in this situation.

So you're saying you're undeated against the teams you were willing to schedule. This just in...Jenkins is undeated against the teams they really wanted to play..
Doctor J Wrote:So you're saying you're undeated against the teams you were willing to schedule. This just in...Jenkins is undeated against the teams they really wanted to play..

:lmao:
lcdawg19 and drj I understand KCC is still trying to find a game for this week... does your school wanna play? Knott had a hard time getting a full schedule this year ... 8 games are locked in district, had to be played you shouldn't comment on something you know NOTHING about! BTW what does undeated mean?
Captain Crook Wrote:lcdawg19 and drj I understand KCC is still trying to find a game for this week... does your school wanna play? Knott had a hard time getting a full schedule this year ... 8 games are locked in district, had to be played you shouldn't comment on something you know NOTHING about! BTW what does undeated mean?

It means undefeated. That was how I decided to define the spelling of that word, very much like you guys have decided how to define undefeated.
Captain Crook Wrote:lcdawg19 and drj I understand KCC is still trying to find a game for this week... does your school wanna play? Knott had a hard time getting a full schedule this year ... 8 games are locked in district, had to be played you shouldn't comment on something you know NOTHING about! BTW what does undeated mean?

Looks like Lawrence needs a few games to fill their schedule. they have only played 24 games this year. Maybe the coaches can get to get this game for Saturday.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Looks like Lawrence needs a few games to fill their schedule. they have only played 24 games this year. Maybe the coaches can get to get this game for Saturday.

It wouldn't count since it wasn't on their schedule.
Doctor J Wrote:It wouldn't count since it wasn't on their schedule.

LOL nice.

?

They are looking for a game to SCHEDULE. Gosh you people don't understand anything.
KCC will win the region
Someone told me today that they have scheduled to play Henry Clay tomorrow night Varsity and JV. There is not a word about it on here, so that may be wrong info. I am planning to be at the PCC/Shelby Valley game tomorrow night either way.
PATS2011 Wrote:They are looking for a game to SCHEDULE. Gosh you people don't understand anything.

Does anyone know if KCC and Henry Clay are playing tomorrow night. Someone told me this today, but I expected it to be posted here if it is true.