Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who do you thinks the best player for the david falcons??
now i dont think kyle will start im mean not sayin he isnt good cuz he is but i mean i think he will come off the bench
i have seen blake play
Kyle is a good player and he will more than likely be startin down low next year.
hows he play football...i mean i give it to him thats hes good down low and he is a good player i've played with him an against him....but i mean i just dont think he will be startin i mean he may start some games but i dont think he will every game
i agree with falcon
Then who do you think will start?
dont realy know but i say someone will come along
idk it would be a toss up....i mean im not sayin he cant start im just sayin i dont think he will if someone worked with him more with his height an if he got more cordinated he would be unstoppable
Have you been to practice an watched him play? He is pretty good and the only player that can play down low with Ryan Little.
i know he's good i mean hes got some talent but i mean i just dont think he will....i mean i think coach hall will start him a game an see how he does an if he does well he will start but if he doesnt do so well i think he will not start him he would come off the bench pretty quickly
dont get me wrong kyle is a good player
There isn't anyone on the David team who score more than 20+ points a game consistently, Ive watched all of there games, no one has done that, sorry. No rudeness intended.
I am Joe Tiller and i play for the david school of course people are gonna think your the best player on a team if you score the most points but if nyou shoot the ball as much as he does your gonna score alot of points i seen him shoot 12 for 36 one night 24 of them were 3 ponter's .I mean he takes more shots his self than the rest of the team combineds for.
I take half the shots he takes and average just about 5 points under him. And if he was exagerating about anyone's average it;s Nathan Robinson
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:at first we only scored like 20 some in the first few game....but the last couple games except last night we've been in the high 30 low 40......well i may have exaggerated on how many points joe was scoring.....but im the one that mostly scores.....i mean in the rose hill tournament the first game i had 24 2nd i had 18 n third i had 17
why do u get on here and talk about yourself....... and nobody from david averages 20 points a game from david b/c u barely score 20 total points as a team
ur retarded blake... or "falcon 23" but u all lost to piarist there first win as a team....atleast u accomplished something....U SUCK...JR could beat u one on one and his chickens:lame:
"drainthetrey" Wrote:I am Joe Tiller and i play for the david school of course people are gonna think your the best player on a team if you score the most points but if nyou shoot the ball as much as he does your gonna score alot of points i seen him shoot 12 for 36 one night 24 of them were 3 ponter's .I mean he takes more shots his self than the rest of the team combineds for.
I take half the shots he takes and average just about 5 points under him. And if he was exagerating about anyone's average it;s Nathan Robinson
the david team has no body that can do anything im gonna get my mamaw and her friends to come play u and they will prolly win.....HORRIBLE and so are u joe.....no one wants to here bout joe and blake .....ur also talkin bout ur self on here and im sure he is exaggeratin bout ur stats also not only his and sum robinson boy.....what is ur alls record?? anyways one thing else....PIARIST BEAT YOU
good point bruiser52 piarist did beat them pretty badly
give credit where credits do blake he had 24 points and 6 consecutive 3's against rose hill
"bruiser52" Wrote:why do u get on here and talk about yourself....... and nobody from david averages 20 points a game from david b/c u barely score 20 total points as a team
ur retarded blake... or "falcon 23" but u all lost to piarist there first win as a team....atleast u accomplished something....U SUCK...JR could beat u one on one and his chickens:lame:
if im not mistaking didnt piarst beat them twice?

and you cant say much about them they only have 6 players lol
bruiser who are u i mean its pretty bad when u say u can beat me an u dont even tell me who u r
Blake Stumbo is a joke
blake stumbo shoots 40 shots a game i could score 50 at david if i shot that much.... blake likes to give him self to much credit.... falcon23 answer these questions
1. How many assits you get a game?
2. Whats your feild goal percentage?
3. How many shoots do you take a game?
4. Do you honestly think you can start for a good quallity team?
5. How many steals you get a game?
i sure if you answer them 4 question yourself.....be honest to from the starts you give about you and your team you all sound like ur unstopable...and if you wouldnt think you are as good as you think you are....
your a pg. any ways right.... then work on other parts of you game besides shooting and you would be a better player i think
bo once again u suck
HGow can they be considered a team....6 PLAYERS. NO WAY THAT CAN BE A TEAM!!!!
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:i know he's good i mean hes got some talent but i mean i just dont think he will....i mean i think coach hall will start him a game an see how he does an if he does well he will start but if he doesnt do so well i think he will not start him he would come off the bench pretty quickly
sheew im sick and tired of u downing kyle brown i bet $100 to a stale doughnut he could beat u and the rest of davids players easy..
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:bruiser who are u i mean its pretty bad when u say u can beat me an u dont even tell me who u r
u no who i am and i bet 1 could beat u and i havent played on a team since 6th grade
calm down Homer.
i bet u couldn't homer
Homer Homer Homer....
i could beat any of u all 2
You guys didn't score many points at all against us .. I think you guys might have scored less than 20. I watched the whole game and I seen one decent player maybe two. Good luck, the 59th district is tough.