Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez 10/23
Must been that beard Brock was growing. lol
I was impressed with Cains wrestling more than anything. We all knew he could strike, but to return to his feet with ease really was the difference maker in this fight. I dont believe anyone else in the world could escape Brocks take downs that quickly.
I had the feeling before the fight that Cain was going to win. I think Brocks a beast and a great guy on top of it. I dont see how anyone in the mountains cant love the guy. He lives a lifestyle thats just so ordinary. No internet, no cell phone, just him his wife and a lot of land.

On the other hand, if they're not going to do a Chuck/Tito 3 then they both need to retire. Im now convinced Titos days are well behind him. He hasnt been a threat since Randy came in and spanked him. Once everyone in the UFC saw that wrestling was the key ingredient to a great fighter, he has basically been a non factor.
does everyone know you could have watched it for free on the internet last night?
^ Yes, no secret
BlackcatAlum Wrote:All the Mexicans are celebrating!

:HitWall:
csabo17 Wrote:I was impressed with Cains wrestling more than anything. We all knew he could strike, but to return to his feet with ease really was the difference maker in this fight. I dont believe anyone else in the world could escape Brocks take downs that quickly.
I had the feeling before the fight that Cain was going to win. I think Brocks a beast and a great guy on top of it. I dont see how anyone in the mountains cant love the guy. He lives a lifestyle thats just so ordinary. No internet, no cell phone, just him his wife and a lot of land.

On the other hand, if they're not going to do a Chuck/Tito 3 then they both need to retire. Im now convinced Titos days are well behind him. He hasnt been a threat since Randy came in and spanked him. Once everyone in the UFC saw that wrestling was the key ingredient to a great fighter, he has basically been a non factor.

Would you need a cell phone or internet if you had his wife?????
^ With Sable, wouldn't have time for anything else....
Westside Wrote:Would you need a cell phone or internet if you had his wife?????

No matter how hot a girl is, somebody somewhere is tired of putting up with her crap!
Brock was just a big truck last night, with no one driving it.
csabo17 Wrote:No matter how hot a girl is, somebody somewhere is tired of putting up with her crap!

Well, I'd be willing to put up with it for a little bit:biggrin:
MVP2 Wrote:Brock was just a big truck last night, with no one driving it.

I love that quote :Clap:
Im still trying to figure out what was with the running away, spinning, while falling down move. I dont even think he was rocked at this point.
csabo17 Wrote:Im still trying to figure out what was with the running away, spinning, while falling down move. I dont even think he was rocked at this point.

"don't hit me, don't hit me, pleasssse don't hit me...."
unbelieveable.
stunned.....
Carwin and Cain......oooooooooooooooo this one will be fun Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I still can't believe it. I also hate to see an American lose.
Aslan Wrote:I still can't believe it. I also hate to see an American lose.

ditto.
The Undertaker & Brock confrontation after the fight was pretty funny.
Reanimate Wrote:The Undertaker & Brock confrontation after the fight was pretty funny.

Indeed haha.
I was wondering about this myself. I wonder what the real deal is? I dont think its a gimmick since Dana said in n o way would Brock ever wrestle. And im pretty sure the Taker has no MMA career in site.

My guess: Taker nailed Sable
csabo17 Wrote:I was wondering about this myself. I wonder what the real deal is? I dont think its a gimmick since Dana said in n o way would Brock ever wrestle. And im pretty sure the Taker has no MMA career in site.

My guess: Taker nailed Sable

Ha!
A source close to the situation said The Undertaker/Brock Lesnar confrontation was a work...

The WWE had been trying to convince Lesnar to come back to WWE for a 1 night appearence at Wrestlemania.
Dana has already said Brock is under contract, and in no way can he appear for any other organization in anyway.
Also im sure as hard as they have worked to seperate him from his WWE image there is no way Dana would allow this to happen.
csabo17 Wrote:Dana has already said Brock is under contract, and in no way can he appear for any other organization in anyway.
Also im sure as hard as they have worked to seperate him from his WWE image there is no way Dana would allow this to happen.

Brock could appear, and based on his contractual limitations, may be able to participate in WM. I'm not saying wrestle, but he certainly could have a role in the show. We seen it every week for over a year with the guest GM's, where sports athletes, celebrity's, and even politicians participated and even were physical in some vignettes. So, could Brock participate, yes. Would he wrestle at the show, not very likely.
You gotta remember Dana White doesn't really have problems with the WWE even tho they are in a competition with each other...

Dana has said time and time again that he respects Vince alot...

He even let Rampage Jackson do his guest host thing...and if I remember he did get some physical action not in a match tho...

Still tho I just don't think Lesnar is going to show up at Wrestlemania 27 unless he quits the UFC.