Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 91 - East Ridge 71
So let me get this right. "You can't stop the chop" every other Thursday, on a full moon, if the the planets are all in allignment. Is that the slogan? Congrats Ralders!!:lmao:Confusederved:
Congrts raiders on a agood game.WEll played everyone,but in the end east ridge was just out played by South Floyd.Again Congrats South Floyd.
congrats SF..this game was never close until the 3rd when ER made a run and cut it to 11 but after that SF went back up and never looked back....
Congrats SF... Good job T.J this is the best game for you this year.. You did GREAT!
Congrats T.J on a good game. Matt Little added 5 pts.
Congrats to SF, nice win
Who's matt little?
Good Job Sf
South Floyd has been playing well as of late. I hope their momentum carries over to the All 'A'. Good job guys....
Big win and i hpoe you guys take it tonight. Lets go Ryano
lets go sf..does anyone know who sf plays in the all 'A'
"football player" Wrote:lets go sf..does anyone know who sf plays in the all 'A'

Pikeville
Looks like the Raiders are back on track.
good win......
Way to go Raiders. Good job T.J.
"TygerLil" Wrote:So let me get this right. "You can't stop the chop" every other Thursday, on a full moon, if the the planets are all in allignment. Is that the slogan? Congrats Ralders!!:lmao:Confusederved:

???

This is retarded...your in elementary school I am guessing?:wtf1:
congrats sf
"Warrior's #1" Wrote:East Ridge just got out played, the only run they made was in the 3rd when S.F. was up by 20 or more and they cut the lead to 11 going into the 4th, then when the 4th started there was a cheap foul on a three point shot and S.F. went to the line and made all 3 and that just took the run out of the Warriors.

Good win South Floyd.

That was one of the better officiated games I have seen this year.
I agree, the best officiated game I've seen all season.
"Captain_44" Wrote:That was one of the better officiated games I have seen this year.
Congrats Raiders
has ne 1 ever watched oes play basketball
congrtas raiders
good win raiders
good win for SF...But ER boys keep ur heads up...u half to jus take that loss...beat them and anyone else that u half to when it counts!!!:Thumbs:
i believe er can win there distric
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:i believe er can win there distric

I completley agree with you Homer Simpson!!! :thumb:
"footlocker" Wrote:???

This is retarded...your in elementary school I am guessing?:wtf1:

Be carefull foot, she sounds like she might be a witch or something to know about the planets and stuff...
I still think each district is wide open for a number of teams to win it this year. Where is the district being played at?
Congrads SF! It is about time you guys plasyed at your potential! I hope you guys paly that well in the All "A". I know all the SF fans are looking for a Repeat!