•  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
(12-15-2020, 06:32 PM)vector#1 Wrote: This is what kind of evidence the Dear Leader and his Hooplheads are presenting to the courts

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp
What is the connection between the plaintiff in the dismissed lawsuit and President Trump? It sounds like a typical character smear by Biden's chucklehead supporters.
it's simple she is a big supporter of the Dear Leader did you think she was a supporter of President Elect Biden
that's what all the lawsuits are about trying to save the Dear Leader's A$$
Not the first one has had any REAL EVIDENCE

Comrade Putin said it's over
So you need to get in line Hooter TRT
I really believe that all of these Hootie and the Blowhards(no disrespect to our own loveable , amusing Hootie, who I'm sure is a very nice man) who are ranting about the election know full well that absolutely nothing is going to come of any of these frivolous court dealings. You are never going to get them to admit it because then they would sort of be admitting to what they really know is true-that there was no broad conspiracy to steal this election from their cult leader. Nothing is going to overturn the will of 81,281,502(and counting) American souls that wanted Donald Trump's narcissistic , conniving, Russian-owned , treasonous ass FIRED!!!!
(12-15-2020, 08:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote: it's simple she is a big supporter of the Dear Leader did you think she was a supporter of President Elect Biden

Liar. The fact that some non-voting Trump supporter filed a frivolous lawsuit has nothing to do with the substantive lawsuits that have been filed by Trump's legal team and close allies. I am calling you out as a liar because I have posted links to numerous examples of widespread election fraud in this thread. You can argue that there has not been enough fraud to overturn Biden's margin if the fraudulent votes are tossed, but you are a liar if you persist in claiming that there is no evidence of election fraud.
(12-15-2020, 08:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 08:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote: it's simple she is a big supporter of the Dear Leader did you think she was a supporter of President Elect Biden

Liar. The fact that some non-voting Trump supporter filed a frivolous lawsuit has nothing to do with the substantive lawsuits that have been filed by Trump's legal team and close allies. I am calling you out as a liar because I have posted links to numerous examples of widespread election fraud in this thread. You can argue that there has not been enough fraud to overturn Biden's margin if the fraudulent votes are tossed, but you are a liar if you persist in claiming that there is no evidence of election fraud.

LOL. It's a bit like debating the three stooges isn't it Hoot?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is astounding news. The state of Georgia paid more than $100 million for Dominion Voting Systems voting and tabulation machines and the scanners had an error rate of 94 percent. So, in a Democrat stronghold, election officers made the call on the intent of the voters in all but 6 percent of the scanned ballots and there is no audit record.

When you combine this situation with the fact that Fulton County was the site of the bogus water main break, when Republican observers were sent home and tens of thousands of ballots were tabulated by four Democrats, you should be able to conclude that the likelihood of election fraud in Fulton County is extremely high. The act of hiding the vote count from Republican observers is what a court may consider as evidence of intent to commit fraud.

There you go again calling people names
There is NO credible evidence of voter fraud they have had 42 DAYS to prove there case's to the court's and have not seen any.
The TIME has runned out Biden will be YOUR PRESIDENT Jan. 20th 2021
And the Dear Leader will just be a wet dream for you and the other Hoopleheads

hooplehead
a member of the ignorant masses; an uneducated commoner; an idiot. word popularized by HBO's Deadwood
Try not to use big words-- it confuses the hoopleheads.
(12-15-2020, 08:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote: There you go again calling people names
There is NO credible evidence of voter fraud they have had 42 DAYS to prove there case's to the court's and have not seen any.

hooplehead
a member of the ignorant masses; an uneducated commoner; an idiot. word popularized by HBO's Deadwood
Here's a pro tip for you. When you type a post, the little squiggly lines beneath many of the words that you type indicate spelling errors, or in the case of "runned," a word that is either nonstandard or does not exist in a dictionary.

I have always assumed that you avoid using big words because you find it so challenging to correctly spell little words.

I am guessing that somebody recently called you a hooplehead and then had to send you the definition of the word. Am I right?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

“The reality is Donald Trump does not care about the future of the Republican Party, so if he can raise money off of the Georgia runoffs but keep the money for his own purposes, he will do so,” said Doug Heye, a veteran GOP strategist.
(12-16-2020, 12:24 AM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

“The reality is Donald Trump does not care about the future of the Republican Party, so if he can raise money off of the Georgia runoffs but keep the money for his own purposes, he will do so,” said Doug Heye, a veteran GOP strategist.
Nobody cares what a CNN political commentator has to say about Donald Trump. You might as well quote Karl Rove. Trump has many political enemies within both parties and many Americans believe that means he is doing things right. People should worry more when CNN and Washington political veterans support candidates like Joe "Bribes" Biden. Has Hunter resumed collecting bribes for the family yet?
Footage just released of Hootie melting down after Biden was announced President-Elect(nice shirt Hootster!) :

Here's newly released footage of TRT's reaction to Biden becoming his next president:

TRT's  church squeeze reacts to Biden winning the election:

[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(12-16-2020, 03:12 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 12:24 AM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

Nobody cares what a CNN political commentator has to say about Donald Trump. You might as well quote Karl Rove. Trump has many political enemies within both parties and many Americans believe that means he is doing things right. People should worry more when CNN and Washington political veterans support candidates like Joe "Bribes" Biden. Has Hunter resumed collecting bribes for the family yet?

So you don't dispute that Trump is misleading donors who think they are contributing to the Georgia runoffs, but is instead diverting the money to his own benefit.  This is the same model that he has used in his business dealings over the year.  Instead you just want to crucify anyone who dares speak of and tell the truth about Trump.

Trump cannot change, once a flim-flam man, always a flim flam man.  Most of the politicians and others associated with the GOP realize this, but due to fear of having his zealots turn on them, they play along hoping that he will soon go away.  Although I feel the damage to the GOP will be felt for years to come.
Just imagine how the Dear Leader and his Hoopleheads would act if they just won the popular vote
I believe there heads would explode

(12-03-2020, 05:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 05:15 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 05:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It looks like Georgia Democrats may have skipped the part of the election fraud manual that explains disabling security cameras before you attempt to steal an election.  :D

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[14] pro-Donald Trump[22] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[27] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C., and New York City.
Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of Trump.[28] Trump himself has promoted both the network and some of its hosts.[4][29][30][31]
The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[40] On November 24, 2020, YouTube suspended and demonetized OANN's channel for one week as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy, for falsely claiming a COVID-19 cure.[41]

Just more Lies and Bullsh!t
275,000 dead from the Trump Flu He's got to go pull up the moving vans
That's it, dumbass, don't trust your own eyes and ears. Trust Wikipedia. It has to be right because anybody can add information to their articles.  :D 

You have to believe that hundreds of witnesses who have testified about the felonies that they saw during the 2020 election are willing to lie and go to prison to testify for Trump to think that the election was not rigged. This video was most likely provided in response to a subpoena from either one of Trump's attorneys or L. Lin Wood. 

Wood has subpoenaed all of the security footage taken while votes were counted in Georgia. They will probably be able to track those suitcases full of ballots shown in the video from the loading dock to the vote tabulators. Democrats got sloppy with their election fraud and they got caught in multiple states. 

Joe Biden will never be the legitimate President of the United States. Even 30 percent of Democrats believe that he stole the election.

(12-15-2020, 09:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 08:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote: There you go again calling people names

hooplehead
Here's a pro tip for you. When you type a post, the little squiggly lines beneath many of the words that you type indicate spelling errors, or in the case of "runned," a word that is either nonstandard or does not exist in a dictionary.

I have always assumed that you avoid using big words because you find it so challenging to correctly spell little words.

I am guessing that somebody recently called you a hooplehead and then had to send you the definition of the word. Am I right?

It's a western series on HBO that's where Hooplheads came from you should watch it then you can see how all of you are acting about the Dear Leader
(12-16-2020, 10:40 AM)The Outsider Wrote:

So you don't dispute that Trump is misleading donors who think they are contributing to the Georgia runoffs, but is instead diverting the money to his own benefit.  This is the same model that he has used in his business dealings over the year.  Instead you just want to crucify anyone who dares speak of and tell the truth about Trump.

Trump cannot change, once a flim-flam man, always a flim flam man.  Most of the politicians and others associated with the GOP realize this, but due to fear of having his zealots turn on them, they play along hoping that he will soon go away.  Although I feel the damage to the GOP will be felt for years to come.

^^ Imbecilic libel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson

Like I said, I don't care anything about the character smears that CNN and its NeverTrumper "GOP strategist" have to say. There are good reasons that I choose not to watch CNN. It is no longer a legitimate source of news. If you want to help spread CNN's Trump smears, then I don't care to discuss your opinions either.
(12-16-2020, 11:50 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

^^ Imbecilic libel
Exactly.
(12-16-2020, 03:43 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Footage just released of Hootie melting down after Biden was announced President-Elect(nice shirt Hootster!) :

Here's newly released footage of TRT's reaction to Biden becoming his next president:

TRT's  church squeeze reacts to Biden winning the election:

The fate of the nation is at stake and the resident BGR self proclaimed intellectual is reduced to childish asides. I can assure that no matter how blasphemous you get on here, the Lord doesn't need me to defend Him. I know that innately, you are fully aware of the existence of God regardless of your unfortunate slams from behind your keyboard. If you knew what I know, you'd be enlightened enough to know not to do so.
Romans chapter 1
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Again to demonstrate that all men are born with the truth in their hearts;
2 Peter
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

You can assume the lead of the little chorus of banty roosters crowing on here, but I mean what's your plan Old School? You going to plead superior intellect over conservatives for whom you harbor such contempt? I don't post these things because I am in any way better than other people. I do it because it's the truth. A road sign. Somebody did that tremendous favor for me once, and I remain grateful for it to this day.

Just one more point. The patriots who sacrificed their own lives to establish this great land were certainly convinced of the importance of observing Godly truths and mentioned as much rather often in the founding documents.They were all naive bozos too? Our entire system of law is based in the tenets of Christian morals. It's important to know where we came from before we go tinkering with any fundamental transformation of this country.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just one more reason for regretting not abstaining each time that I voted for McConnell. The CCP owns him, along with an alarming bipartisan number of members of Congress. I wonder how many incumbent Representatives and Senators owe the CCP and/or Dominion for keeping their seats.

There's probably only one thing that Mitch and I share in common(well, besides loving Asian chicks) and that is we both will be damned glad to see the Trumpster out of Washington.
(12-16-2020, 03:02 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: There's probably only one thing that Mitch and I share in common(well, besides loving Asian chicks) and that is we both will be damned glad to see the Trumpster out of Washington.

Is your other account glad to see the Trumpster out of Washington?
[-] The following 1 user Likes WideRight05's post:
  • TheRealThing
(12-16-2020, 11:50 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

^^ Imbecilic libel

We have some fine examples of his zealots represented right here on BGR. Cool
(12-16-2020, 03:09 PM)WideRight05 Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 03:02 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: There's probably only one thing that Mitch and I share in common(well, besides loving Asian chicks) and that is we both will be damned glad to see the Trumpster out of Washington.

More Wide Right conspiracies... Trump's cult followers are eaten up with Q'ANon(sense).
(12-16-2020, 01:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Just one more reason for regretting not abstaining each time that I voted for McConnell. The CCP owns him, along with an alarming bipartisan number of members of Congress. I wonder how many incumbent Representatives and Senators owe the CCP and/or Dominion for keeping their seats.

He is one exasperating stuffed shirt. 'Better the devil you know than the devil you don't'  pretty sad state of affairs when such situation is the best one can hope to expect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-16-2020, 05:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

LOL. If you get everything you're pushing for on here you'll be joining them for a good cry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-16-2020, 05:38 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 03:09 PM)WideRight05 Wrote:

More Wide Right conspiracies...

I can't believe I'm saying this but you hit the nail on the head. The Trumpster is not out of Washington. And won't be.
(12-16-2020, 05:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

It would be a challenge to write a script this crazy.   They would probably do most any heinous act that their Dear Leader told them to.  A cult by any definition!   Crazy and dangerous!!!
(12-16-2020, 05:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 01:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Just one more reason for regretting not abstaining each time that I voted for McConnell. The CCP owns him, along with an alarming bipartisan number of members of Congress. I wonder how many incumbent Representatives and Senators owe the CCP and/or Dominion for keeping their seats.

He is one exasperating stuffed shirt. 'Better the devil you know than the devil you don't'  pretty sad state of affairs when such situation is the best one can hope to expect.
If McConnell has taken Dominion/Chinese money and/or political favors (like fixing his elections) and voted against legislation that would have resulted in the winning candidates taking office instead of the high bidder, then I am not sure that there are many devils who I do not know that could be any worse than a traitor who I know.
(12-16-2020, 05:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 05:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

If McConnell has taken Dominion/Chinese money and/or political favors (like fixing his elections) and voted against legislation that would have resulted in the winning candidates taking office instead of the high bidder, then I am not sure that there are many devils who I do not know that could be any worse than a traitor who I know.

Isn't that the truth. Lou Dobbs has asked repeatedly where most of the Republicans are in all of this. We've gotten nothing but crickets out of the vast majority of them. It's a worry to be sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next