Poll: who wins it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
58.49%
Raceland
41.51%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Raceland 10/21
I don't know $hit about football.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I don't know $hit about football.

I like to act like I do though :popcorn:
I'm going with Raceland at home in the cold and rain and refs.
Raceland 20
Paintsville 18
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:I'm going with Raceland at home in the cold and rain and refs.
Raceland 20
Paintsville 18

I'm hearing Raceland got the refs from the Bourbon Co game ?
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:I'm going with Raceland at home in the cold and rain and refs.
Raceland 20
Paintsville 18

The refs would be a disadvantage to us if anything. We have been a highly penalized team all season.
tarp should come off the field between 4-4:30 rain should be gone by then.
I'm hearing Paintsville's bringing the refs from the Portsmouth west game!
Orange Blaze Wrote:The refs would be a disadvantage to us if anything. We have been a highly penalized team all season.

Blaze, it won't matter. Governor Bevin is a Paintsville Tiger forever :1: Even 64 knows that
Maybe with the Assland putty Tats out of town we will get the top crew.
TigerBlues Wrote:Blaze, it won't matter. Governor Bevin is a Paintsville Tiger forever :1: Even 64 knows that

You better hope so because using political favors is the only shot that the tiger cubs have to win this one.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:tarp should come off the field between 4-4:30 rain should be gone by then.

Then it's back to the sprinklers.TongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:Then it's back to the sprinklers.TongueirateSho
Guilty
TigerBlues Wrote:Blaze, it won't matter. Governor Bevin is a Paintsville Tiger forever :1: Even 64 knows that

Who gives a stink pickle, keep him ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Bevin will be on hand to throw out the first drunk tonight
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Bevin will be on hand to throw out the first drunk tonight

:hilarious:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Bevin will be on hand to throw out the first drunk tonight

RAMDAD shouldn't be too hard to find.
jetpilot Wrote:Then it's back to the sprinklers.TongueirateSho

Confusednicker:
Not!
Paintsville fans better book a motel room after all the rain we got and when all your tears start flowing there's gonna be a flood , I would say some could stay at my house but I don't like clowns they are creepy
There ain't nuttin the tigers can do with the mutton. Raceland is gonna ram it home.
This day cant end fast enough!
Raceland is a tough place to win but I think Paintsville pulls it off 21-14....which all that accomplishes is who hosts the regional final because NO ONE ELSE in that region can beat either of them.
You wimps are slacking up on the posting.
I guess everyone is already en-route to the game and some already there impatiently waiting.
I'm still at work chomping at the bit!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Paintsville fans better book a motel room after all the rain we got and when all your tears start flowing there's gonna be a flood , I would say some could stay at my house but I don't like clowns they are creepy

There's only so many we can pack into a double wide trailer :flame:
3 house 30 mins until the Rams get that REAR END busted!!! Yeeeaahhh!!!
A little over 3 hours until kick-off. I'm not even gonna be there and stoked outta my gord. Prayers for an injury free game on both sides. Hopefully neither teams emotions will get the best of them. Lord knows both are extremely pumped for this one. Safe travels for everyone attending. Good luck to both teams. GO BIG BLUE
anotherfootballnut Wrote:No need your great football knowledge is plenty lol

You are correct for once.
KP's gonna run through The Lambs "Orange Crush" D like a HOT KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER!!
  •  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next