Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
St. John's
0%
(2) Kentucky
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. John's @ (1) Kentucky 12/1
Davis is dominating early!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Cats D is dominating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Cats 16 - 9

1st Half 8:40 to go
#BBFL
Foul on Miller

St. Johns to the line
#BBFL
St. Johns gets 1 of 2 from the line
#BBFL
Red Storm making a run

Cats 16 - 12
#BBFL
Davis fouled going to the line for 2
#BBFL
Davis gets 1 of 2
#BBFL
Cats 17 - 12

5:54 to go
#BBFL
Jones for 2
#BBFL
Jones fouled
#BBFL
Jones to the line for the bonus

He gets both

Cats 21 - 12
#BBFL
Red Storm for 2
#BBFL
Jones huge slam!
#BBFL
Lamb pull-up 2

TO Red Storm

Cats 25 - 14
#BBFL
Cats up by 10
#BBFL
Foul on Miller

His 2nd
#BBFL
Nice play by Jones

Cats 29 - 17
#BBFL
Nice finish by St. Jones

And 1 makes it a 3 point play
#BBFL
Cats 29 - 20

35.5 seconds to go
#BBFL
Foul on St. Johns

1 and for Teague

Missed it but a huge tip slam by Jones. That was nasty!!!
#BBFL
Halftime

Kentucky 31-20
End of Half

31 - 20
#BBFL
MAn we are flat out awful on the offensive end right now. WOrk some plays to jones and miller on the inside. Let the 3 ball come to you.
^Agreed!! Cats not being very patient.
#BBFL
Cats 38 - 25

17:00 minute remain
#BBFL
Red Storm for 2
#BBFL
Nice rebound by Davis and now is going to the line for 2
#BBFL
Davis gets both!
#BBFL
Davis goes down and gets a block then runs back down the court and gets a lob! Now this is UK basketball. Run and gun!!!
#BBFL