Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brock Lesnar is Back!!!
I'm talking about when Kane came back right before him and John Cena had their feud. I don't watch Smackdown because well it's stupid
It wasn't a scheduled match. Mark Henry follows the rules unlike others.
^ un huh. Is that why he tries to break other's legs with steel chairs? That's against the rules, unless it's a No DQ Match weapons are not allowed and he uses weapons more than the Hardcore Division did back in the day
Strikeout King Wrote:^ un huh. Is that why he tries to break other's legs with steel chairs? That's against the rules, unless it's a No DQ Match weapons are not allowed and he uses weapons more than the Hardcore Division did back in the day

SK, quit fighting it. You know deep down you're a huge Mark Henry fan. :biggrin:
Not a chance. haha, unless it's against Cena
Lesnar will Dominate unless of course any of these guys noticed he has a glass jaw that was exposed by MMA guys. He will also dominate if the script is written that way!!!
Jumper Dad Wrote:Lesnar will Dominate unless of course any of these guys noticed he has a glass jaw that was exposed by MMA guys. He will also dominate if the script is written that way!!!

LOL, so you acknowledge the script, then how can there be a glass jaw???? If there was legitimate asskicking going on without a script, then Harry Smith would still be in the WWE killing all the frauds.....
What fun is wrestling if you watch it thinking it's fake? I was so psyched over Mark Henry's title shot Monday night, I forgot about the UK game.
Westside Wrote:What fun is wrestling if you watch it thinking it's fake? I was so psyched over Mark Henry's title shot Monday night, I forgot about the UK game.

How dare you use the word FAKE!!!! :biggrin:It's not fake! Sylvestor Stallone shooting a 100 russians is fake! Kofi Kingston diving off a 16' ladder onto another persone cannot be faked with camera angles and film edits! No, not fake, outcome may be pre-determined, but the bumps, bruises, broken bones, torn tendons, demolished muscles are REAL!:worthy:
Stardust Wrote:How dare you use the word FAKE!!!! :biggrin:It's not fake! Sylvestor Stallone shooting a 100 russians is fake! Kofi Kingston diving off a 16' ladder onto another persone cannot be faked with camera angles and film edits! No, not fake, outcome may be pre-determined, but the bumps, bruises, broken bones, torn tendons, demolished muscles are REAL!:worthy:

I agree. I should have typed predetermined outcomes.
Hey Westy how did you like what CM Punk done to Mark Henry? Big Grin

I thought you said Mark Henry didn't cheap shot anyone? Well he attacked CM Punk from behind

I did love what Lesnar done to Cena tho that was pretty cool.

I love giving you hell Confusednicker:
I feel sorry for Westy. He cannot catch a break.:lmao:
The good thing is...they are pushing him again.

I like that.
Will he work more than 50 dates????
Strikeout King Wrote:Hey Westy how did you like what CM Punk done to Mark Henry? Big Grin

I thought you said Mark Henry didn't cheap shot anyone? Well he attacked CM Punk from behind

I did love what Lesnar done to Cena tho that was pretty cool.

I love giving you hell Confusednicker:

SK, you're making fun of Mark Henry when your boy beat up Curly of the 3 Stooges????
^ You do know it was stagged don't you?
Strikeout King Wrote:^ You do know it was stagged don't you?

LOL! None of the matches were SK. :dontthink
Un huh. LOL
I'll take the rock over any of them