Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jenkins
0%
Allen Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs. Allen Central predictions and bets!
WHOO i have a rush right now.. CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT!!
I think Jenkins will win this one...Jenkins' defense has stepped it up alot, and AC got beat by 60+ against Pikeville...so with that said, Jenkins over Ac. But Jenkins can't look over AC. They want it just as bad.
Jenkins
gotcha2 Wrote:Even though I'm a Rebel fan, you gotta give credit where it's due-- Nice Post!!
Thanks and best of Luck to the Rebels as well..But hopefully things will go the Big Greens way this Friday night! Good Luck To both and hope it is a safely played game!
football_fan Wrote:I second this statement!! hay pb5 you ever thought about being a motivational speaker? you might want to check in to that. :graduate: LOL!
You know, I think I could do it..I just really speaketh of thy heart and then it just rolls from there but I do mean all I say and really believe in this group of young men..Shared ALOT together.....As mentioned before..LET IT RIDE..NO REGRETS! 1 day away!
with the 4th seed in district 8............jenkins.
one more day and one of these two teams are going to the playoffs! cant wait gonna be crazy! GO CAVS!!!
TRAIN85 Wrote:with the 4th seed in district 8............jenkins.
good post cuz this is what this games is all about, which one wants it most, playoffs or a sad ride home
come guys I need some more input, the game is tomorrow
Well i will take the cavs in this one 42-6.....the defense is playing good and what i have seen out of allen centrel they will be lucky to score in this one!!!
Jenkins by five touchdowns
hillbilly Wrote:Jenkins by five touchdowns
I would love to see this:rockon:
hillbilly Wrote:Jenkins by five touchdowns
Wow, I'm not saying it won't happen cause it very well could, but I think these two teams are two evenly matched for one team to win by this much..I feel it'll be a close game. Jenkins has the kind of team that can blow open a game if the opposing team isn't ready for them though, look at what they did to SF.
Allen Central
Moe Wrote:Wow, I'm not saying it won't happen cause it very well could, but I think these two teams are two evenly matched for one team to win by this much..I feel it'll be a close game. Jenkins has the kind of team that can blow open a game if the opposing team isn't ready for them though, look at what they did to SF.
the teams just need to be ready
one day away cavs just get focused
yea i think both teams are gonna be ready.. cant wait.. the hole town of jenkins is behind them... keep focused cavs, we have a HUGE game 2marr
Jenkins should win this won if they play like they are capable of.

Jenkins 28
Allen Central 14
I am taking Jenkins ....I HATE Allen Central!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from all the RAIDER fans in Left Beaver
Thanks Old Trojan as we ae Raider fans also, lol....Hey, since you all played last night, why don't you get your Raider fans to head on down to the Valley in Jenkins and root the CAVS on!!!! MIght even find you a CAV shirt or paint you green..LOL..but thanks Old Trojan, we appreciate it and hopefully can take care of business,,Gonna Be A Good ONE!......IT'S FOOTBALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM PUMPED! WAMMY!!!!
this is the day. it time to see what you boys are made of ,give your all or go home. get your mind in the right place. been 12 years since the last time jenkins went to the playoffs, time to end the drought. playboy isnt the only one pumped! GO CAVS!! in the words of pb5.... WAMMY!!!:Thumbs:
Old_Trojan Wrote:I am taking Jenkins ....I HATE Allen Central!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha come on down man, get the raiders behind them cavs
Old_Trojan Wrote:I am taking Jenkins ....I HATE Allen Central!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha thanks.. i agree with PB5 come down 2 J-Town and show how bad u hate the rebals.... cant wait... just a few more hours... the whole town of jenkins is behind the cavs... WHAMMY WHOO i cant wait... Im in school right now, and EVERYONE is wearing Green and White!!!!
Pumped isnt the word for this game, but today is the day and playoffs is in teh future
Jenkins will be ready for this game, im not saying this in overconidence, im just saying jenkins football knows how big this game is for their program
Playoffs sound great and that is what is at stake
Playoffs sure sould sweet....
I just cant wait to get out on the field tonight!
all i have to say is that you all know what you have to do and you all will do it!!!!
this is the last home for the senoirs, i know they will come out and be pupmed and focused on the game!!!
Go get 'em seniors.......Love ya!!
getting closer to game time!!! get the job done guys! GO CAVS!!!!!!:Skull03: