Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay vs. Williamsburg 3/9
topnotch Wrote:I got to ask you Clay co fans A question Who actually coaches the team, or who is the head coach, I was told it was coach Marcum a friend who is a head coach at another school pointed him out to me, only problem was the one he pointed out I don't think was the head coach he appeared to be the manager or an assistant. The head coach or the one who seemed to take charge was A bald headed man wearing A gold shirt, He was the one pointing things out and huddling up with the CC team, even on the floor. If he is Marcum it was not the one I was told was the coach.

We coach like we play at CC...Everyone is the man at some point...Chuck it if u got it.
BREAKING NEWS:: BURG WINS FIRST GAME AT RUP..

Hey I told you so.:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
buzz Wrote:Come on now Count Farmer cant beat all 5 of the burg by himself he doesn't play any defense and he isn't his daddy. Im pretty sure we would run him to death by himself, But by all means he does take control when its on the line.
Good luck to everyone and safe travels.

Ur right...I got a little cocky there. Fatigue may come into play...See all u guys tonight. Good Luck and Safe Travels.
I've seen both teams play a couple times this year. I feel this will be a good Ball Game, In fact I'm passing on 12th Region Semi's to watch this one. Clay has been up and down. Williamsburg has been solid this year. I saw them have Corbin down 19-4 in 1st qt. of a game early in year. If you picked a team to win 13th Region 25 years from now it would have to be Clay Co. So I go with Clay in a close game. Just remember anything can happen in a game like this. Good Luck to both teams.
The real thing. It's dang Williamsburg. my gosh if Clay plays average then they win by 10.
Really! They played 1a football and think they now ready for this. Lol.
It's Williamsburg and it's 64 and top notch. Get real!
Clay is battle tested. Games with Knott Central, Boyle county, Perry central, knox central all away from home and then Wayne County and Cordia at home. These tough games have the tigers more prepared. Plus they have been there before and yes that does matter. CLAY by 13
Win or lose....Proud of both schools and the friends of all of these kids parents. Y'all have raise them the right way. Winners in my book. :1:
Wreakit Wrote:The real thing. It's dang Williamsburg. my gosh if Clay plays average then they win by 10.

Easy Wreakit Williamsburg trying to get a game with clay this year in football...Get real :lmao: 1A vs 4A Williamsburg would have had a running clock on clay the last 4 yrs if they had played. Now that Real :biglmao:
Lol. Williamsburg will be getting flag football league up after the game.
Wreakit Wrote:The real thing. It's dang Williamsburg. my gosh if Clay plays average then they win by 10.

stop by mal-mart in london and get some preparation H on your way home it will help you because the Jackets football team just beat your basketball teamConfusednicker:Confusednicker::hilarious::lmao: 64sur owns you guys
Congrats to Coach Patrick.. Finally will get credit he deserves... Outstanding Coach
Way to go big BURG!
It's dang Williamsburg!
Final 13th region rankings

1. Williamsburg
2. Clay Co.
3. Knox Central
4. Harlan Co.
5. Barbourville
6. South Laurel
7. Corbin
8. Jackson Co.
9. Whitley Co.
10. Bell Co.
11. North Laurel
12. OBI
13. Pineville
14. Lynn Camp
15. Harlan
16. Middlesboro
17. Red Bird
Whitley should be much closer to the top.