Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry #1 3a @ Johnson Central #1 4a 10/28/16
This should be the premier game of the week in the Bluegrass state

I couldn't agree more!!

Halloween week is typically the week of rival games. Knox Central v Corbin, Harlan Co v Bell co, etc.

The Belfry Johnson Central game is certainly deserving of being the GOTW!!
Belfry wins 28 to 20
Great game here I hope both teams play there starters all game. There both going to make deep runs in the playoffs and I know they would like to rest some kids. I think this game should be play earlier. But with that said I think Johnson Central wins in a great game. This could be one of the best games in a long time in Eastern KY. Johnson Central 27 Belfry 23. Good luck to both teams I think Both will win State Titles this year. And i also think that Pikeville or Paintsville will win Class A so Eastern KY Football is coming on strong!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:This should be the premier game of the week in the Bluegrass state

I couldn't agree more!!

Halloween week is typically the week of rival games. Knox Central v Corbin, Harlan Co v Bell co, etc.

The Belfry Johnson Central game is certainly deserving of being the GOTW!!

Yes Granny I agree with you this should be game of the week you can beat there's going to be some hard hitting in this one even though we won big last year the boys will tell ya it was a very physical hard hitting game we need this game and so do they
Belfry - 42

Johnson Central - 21
If JC or Belfry have a 'weak spot' on Off., Def. or Spt. Teams.... it's gonna show.

But I would rather a 'weak spot' show up in this game and be brought to life & corrected rather than seeing it in the playoffs and getting an early start to our winter work-outs.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Blanton gonna hit the Pirates so hard it'll hurt their momma!!!
Belfry will win big jc shouldn't play any of their starters and take a chance on getting any key players hurt before they head to playoffs
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Blanton gonna hit the Pirates so hard it'll hurt their momma!!!

Yea we'll see how that's works out lol
Heard rumblings today that Johnson Central will be without the services of their big DT Dawson Stalker. Unfortunate that he seems to have the knack of being injured the week before some of JC's notable games. Not sure who the Eagles can find to command a double team the way that he does.
First two days this week has been really good practices glad we got everybody but Adkins back it still looks like a couple of weeks for him but he wants to go now that's all for today
This is the way Belfry should enter their stadium... have each one of their state championship trophies be carried out by a different team member.

[Image: http://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-...RingTV.jpg]

[Image: http://thatsenuff.com/wp-content/uploads...-belts.jpg]

Similar to Boxers do when the enter an arena for a fight.
Yes and once a year they have to put their title up for grabs!! Lol. Wouldn't that make things interesting and a little scary!
Folks, these are the games you dream about, if you are a high school football player. This game features two of the best teams in Eastern Ky and both teams are the #1 team in their respective class. In my opinion, this game doesn't get any bigger during the regular season. I think if you are both coaches, you play to win, and as someone mentioned earlier, you only rest starters who are injured. If you think about it, both teams need a competitive game heading into the playoffs, because it could be two or three weeks, before both teams play an entire game, due to the level of competition during the first two or three rounds of the playoffs. In my opinion, this is a confidence builder for the winner, and a reality check for the loser. This game could go a long way in winning a championship and losing it.
Eagles 14-10
Man,

I was going to try to go to this one, but just remembered, I got surgery Friday morning. Wonder if Blue Cross will pay for an ambulance and a couple of nurses to take me to the game?
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Man,

I was going to try to go to this one, but just remembered, I got surgery Friday morning. Wonder if Blue Cross will pay for an ambulance and a couple of nurses to take me to the game?

I don't know why not! Hopefully the ambulance driver is an eagle fan! Confusednicker:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I don't know why not! Hopefully the ambulance driver is an eagle fan! Confusednicker:

They won't need a ambulance we're just going to break there heart TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
28-21 belfry
Listening to the Kentucky Sports Radio football podcast... this was their high school pick'em game of the week.

Freddie Maggard & Jared Lorenzen both picked Belfry to win.

They need to stick to Highlands & Harlan County football, not 15th Region football.
JC in a close one
Hate to miss the game but at the same time it'll never break my heart to NOT have to go to JCHS. Good people, but the music is so annoying. One of my least favorite things in all of KYHSFB.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Listening to the Kentucky Sports Radio football podcast... this was their high school pick'em game of the week.

Freddie Maggard & Jared Lorenzen both picked Belfry to win.

They need to stick to Highlands & Harlan County football, not 15th Region football.

You're voting for Hillary, aren't you?
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Man,

You get the ambulance. I'll suit up in my old scrubs and offer my nursing for free in order to get a good seat and view of that game!!
Belfry0304 Wrote:You're voting for Hillary, aren't you?

NO NO NO!!!!

:insane:

#TrumpPence
IMO, Belfry takes care of business. 42-21
IMO, the 15th Region might be the best Football region in the state.

With Johnson Central (4A), Belfry (3A), Paintsville (1A) all ranked #1 in their class, throw in Pikeville with a chance to win the 1A state title as well, this could be a banner year for 15th region football.
JC 28 Belfry 21! Giving Belfry fans a heads up warning bring your ear plugs!! The music last week was as bad as Ive ever heard at our games. Off the wall junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:IMO, the 15th Region might be the best Football region in the state.

With Johnson Central (4A), Belfry (3A), Paintsville (1A) all ranked #1 in their class, throw in Pikeville with a chance to win the 1A state title as well, this could be a banner year for 15th region football.

And give Coach Short and his staff another year or two and they will have Lawrence County back to their winning ways.
Granny Bear Wrote:You get the ambulance. I'll suit up in my old scrubs and offer my nursing for free in order to get a good seat and view of that game!!

If I get on here and start posting crazy stuff Friday night, maybe the anesthesiology hasn't worn off yet.

That'll be my story anyway.