Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rude Squads
BallBuster2008 Wrote:I think that JBS High School squad is very rude. I have seen them attack other cheerleaders after the KCC district game. I think it was the one that fell on the floor after she did her flips. She was very embarrassed about falling. Personally, if I was the coach of a team that didn't know what they were doing, I would get a bunch of cheerleaders that wouldn't embarrass the school. They finally have a good basketball team, now they need to do something with that cheerleading squad. Reminder ladies, cheerleading is about leading the crowd in cheers and sportsmanship, not about how you look or how many guys you can pick up. Wink

Hahahahahaha. Yeah, KCC cheerleaders are great! Especially when the only cheer they know is P-A-T-S, pats, pats, pats!
yeah i hate rude squads!
its stupid and immature!
:0]
But you have to admit. It's fun to watch
Pikeville10 Wrote:But you have to admit. It's fun to watch

Smile I have seen some pretty funny arguements between squads. One was at a middle school game. They said they were making fun of a girl with a flat face or something. lol -- I'm almost certain it was the Pikeville & Belfry girls championship
Its one thing to be rude to the opposeing squad, but to be rude to the fans?
Thats really ugly and if MY coach saw us being rude to the other squad we would for about the next 4 practices,, i can't even imagin what woul happend if we was rude to the fans.
I understand the pep sections get REAL rowdy i know ours does but dont pay attention to it there trying to destract the players not ther cheerleaders, we ignore pep sections too its real hard at a football game once they was throwing bottles and stuff at us and we couldnt say nothing to them,, so we told our principal and it was takeing care of but we wasnt rude, its real easy to be nice=]]:Cheerlead
I think it is rude for other cheerleaders to dance to the opposeing teams band just because to me its bad sportmanship...also squads are always so nice until they know they are competeing against you in the same divison in at Kapos, then they seem to not even look you in the eye unless they are watching to see what skill you have then if its good you see a few eyes roll..haha I find that hillarious.
I agree....everyone gets along until KAPOS time. Then its all catfights and smacktalk
They were really very rude to the magoffin cheerleaders last year. Especially with the chants they did
I was at winterfest today. All of the cheerleader seemed very respectful but i wish i could say as much for the parents/coaches. I saw and heard two johnson Central moms in a screaming match in the lobby after awards. they were angry about losing a category and were really going at each other, blaming different cheerleaders. i felt so sorry for the girls. If anyone knows any more about this i'd love to hear it.
the worst was the coach from, maybe morgan county all-stars. when they called to coaches on stage for a dance competition she embarrassed herself, her parents, and her girls. she was booty shaking, then grinding against another coach. it was one of the saddest, sickest things i've ever witnessed. there was one other who was a little inappropriate but she littlerally looked like she belonged on a pole! it was so not cute! what a great role model! i'm pretty young myself, but even the cheerleaders sitting around me were mortified. many people in the area i was in were trying to hear what school she was from because they wanted to contact the school and send videos to let them know what they were dealing with.
cheeraunt Wrote:I was at winterfest today. All of the cheerleader seemed very respectful but i wish i could say as much for the parents/coaches. I saw and heard two johnson Central moms in a screaming match in the lobby after awards. they were angry about losing a category and were really going at each other, blaming different cheerleaders. i felt so sorry for the girls. If anyone knows any more about this i'd love to hear it.
the worst was the coach from, maybe morgan county all-stars. when they called to coaches on stage for a dance competition she embarrassed herself, her parents, and her girls. she was booty shaking, then grinding against another coach. it was one of the saddest, sickest things i've ever witnessed. there was one other who was a little inappropriate but she littlerally looked like she belonged on a pole! it was so not cute! what a great role model! i'm pretty young myself, but even the cheerleaders sitting around me were mortified. many people in the area i was in were trying to hear what school she was from because they wanted to contact the school and send videos to let them know what they were dealing with. if i were one of my parents, that would have been my child's last day on that squad.

Are you talking about the coach that won the dance off? If so, that was me. I'm sorry I offended you but all of our other coaches and cheerleaders and parents were fine with it and apparently everyone else was because I won BY APPLAUSE. I got a lot more applause than any of those other coaches thought about getting. I didn't do anything that the Elite teams after me didn't do in their hip-hop routines. Were you offended when they were shaking? Even harder than I was? I can't move like them. And my mother was there; she was fine with it. She told me to win. I even had little girls that I didn't even know come up and hug me and say they loved it afterward. I got up there and did that for my girls, and I wasn't about to go up there and have to dance if I wasn't going to win. And by the way.....I coach Mega Cheer All-Stars; we swept almost all the trophies in the categories we were in. I also help Sheldon Clark. Before you say I'm not a great role model, you need to know me and what I stand for. I'll be happy to tell you in a PM all about me.
I was there for the dance off and personally, I didnt see anything wrong with Mega Cheer Allstars coach and her dancing. Go figure. Is it because you didn't have enough nerve to get up their and shake your booty ?? hummmmm So if you got it flaunt it. You go girl! Nothing wrong with the way you danced! The girls and parents LOVE you! You motivate and get the best out of the girls. Thank You!
close up_07 Wrote:I was there for the dance off and personally, I didnt see anything wrong with Mega Cheer Allstars coach and her dancing. Go figure. Is it because you didn't have enough nerve to get up their and shake your booty ?? hummmmm So if you got it flaunt it. You go girl! Nothing wrong with the way you danced! The girls and parents LOVE you! You motivate and get the best out of the girls. Thank You!

Thank you! I love working with the girls so much and for me to embarass them would just kill me.
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:Thank you! I love working with the girls so much and for me to embarass them would just kill me.

Anytime girl I got your back!!! :Cheerlead
I would like to clarify my previous message. I want everyone to know I wasn't trying to be mean in that message. I was just trying to defend myself because I did nothing wrong. I have asked everyone that I have seen that was there if I was inappropriate and all of them said no, that there was a coach there that was much worse than me. I hope she is the one you are talking about because it would absolutely kill me to do something that others would think is so wrong. Apparently the coach I hope you are talking about was doing provocative things with a scarf and someone was falling out of their shirt. I really try to uphold my name and what I stand for and be a geat role model for my girls because I love them so much and want to build a great program.
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:I would like to clarify my previous message. I want everyone to know I wasn't trying to be mean in that message. I was just trying to defend myself because I did nothing wrong. I have asked everyone that I have seen that was there if I was inappropriate and all of them said no, that there was a coach there that was much worse than me. I hope she is the one you are talking about because it would absolutely kill me to do something that others would think is so wrong. Apparently the coach I hope you are talking about was doing provocative things with a scarf and someone was falling out of their shirt. I really try to uphold my name and what I stand for and be a geat role model for my girls because I love them so much and want to build a great program.

SC.... thank you for that post as I am sure that others appreciate you clarifying your previous post. I do however want to tell you this. It doesn't matter what you do, where you are, how you do it, or what pains you take..... everyone has their own opinions as to proper etiquette. I'll use this......(and it's not about cheerleading just trying to make a point)..... during football season they were playing some music during time-outs and between games. There was a parent who got furious because "Who let the dogs out" was playing and she said that it wasn't proper to be playing that type of music during a youth football game. She said she didn't allow her children to even watch Spongebob Square pants..... Now IMO.... "Who let the dogs out" is one of the MOST played songs that MANY kids sing to all the time. Spongebob..... well.... how many kids haven't heard of him??? I was stunned!!! BUT... that was her right... BOTH to tell me and do as she wanted in raising her children.....

Basically what I am trying to say is no matter what you do not everyone can be satisfied. Each is allowed to their own opinion and let it go at that!! You many offend some, but let it go..... you may touch many hearts along the way with what you are doing and that is AWESOME!!! Take it day as it goes and enjoy the heck out of yourself. Congrats on the win.....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
cheeraunt Wrote:I was at winterfest today. All of the cheerleader seemed very respectful but i wish i could say as much for the parents/coaches. I saw and heard two johnson Central moms in a screaming match in the lobby after awards. they were angry about losing a category and were really going at each other, blaming different cheerleaders. i felt so sorry for the girls. If anyone knows any more about this i'd love to hear it.
the worst was the coach from, maybe morgan county all-stars. when they called to coaches on stage for a dance competition she embarrassed herself, her parents, and her girls. she was booty shaking, then grinding against another coach. it was one of the saddest, sickest things i've ever witnessed. there was one other who was a little inappropriate but she littlerally looked like she belonged on a pole! it was so not cute! what a great role model! i'm pretty young myself, but even the cheerleaders sitting around me were mortified. many people in the area i was in were trying to hear what school she was from because they wanted to contact the school and send videos to let them know what they were dealing with.

I think that she did a wonderful job at the dance off. I was very proud of her and i am proud to call her one of my coaches and i love what she did.
:0]
I never see cheerleaders being rude, just the fans.
This cracks me up, who gives a rats backside! rude, big deal, grow up ladies
poor litle susie, she must have gone home and just cried her eyes out because Ester's squad was rude. My gosh, girls are so childish. Try playing a sport like basketball or soccer and then start crying when you get a little ruffed up
I know plenty of cheerleaders who also play soccer
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I know plenty of cheerleaders who also play soccer

As do I and they are not gonna usually be the whinners about somthing as silly as who is rude.
true...Rivalry is a part of it, and people are always going to be rude. And fan sections are always going to try to out do each other. You just have to look over them. It's better to be nice than to make a fool of yourself
GOP-1 Wrote:If the Estill Cheerleaders were being rude, then words could not begin to describe the way in which the Powell cheerleaders conducted themselves. On Thursday night, when Powell had a substantial lead at the end of the third quarter, the Powell cheerleaders began to parade around the floor imitating a train in order to make fun of Estill's mascot- the Engineers. When the cheerleaders reached mid court, they all fell down in the middle of the floor, and very rudly started to yell "train wreck." I have never been a cheerleader and have never had anything to do with a cheerlaeding squad, but I do know that the primary responsibility of a cheerleader is to cheer on their team. Not to cheer against the other team. So if you want to tale about rude, then my friend, that was simply trashy!

fyi iknow what you are talking about and that was last year not this year and the girls were led by a fan and they got in alot of trouble for doing that by their coach, the:Clap: y didn't do that this year and they did try to wish estill's cheerleaders good luck and they were rude to them, they went over to wish estill good luck and have a prayer before the game started and they turned their backs on them and started cheering and further more when estill's cheerleaders yelled that little chant thing " pu whts that smell" with their student section, that was ridiculous . Did the powell girls respond to that with somethig rude? No they did not because their coach would have set them out for the rest of the game . they held their heads high and cheered for their team like cheerleaders are supposed to do ....and that's why they won the in-game competition
and i know estill's cheerleaders said the chant with their crowd because i was watching them and afterwards they even laughed about it...........now that's very rude and disrespectful.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:true...Rivalry is a part of it, and people are always going to be rude. And fan sections are always going to try to out do each other. You just have to look over them. It's better to be nice than to make a fool of yourself

how tue that is ..............ya know, my mom told me when she was in school and cheered that thay had a rival team but after the game all of the cheerleaders from both teams would go out to eat or go watch a movie together. Now thats what i call cheerleading and most of all very good sportsmanship. They were rivals during the game but as soon as the game was over they were all friends, wow i couldn't imagine cheerleaders doing that today. rivalry should be left at the game and not take it home with you. I would love to be friends with the girls from all of the teams in my district, but not everyone feels the same way that i do .......so i will have to live with it, but it would be great to have friends from different schools and to learn more about the neighboring counties. I believe we could be really good friends and have alot of fun. oh well .......to all of the cheerleaders out there ....luv ya and have the best summer possible and good luck with the upcoming year!!!!!!!!
No need for Myspace or Facebook Cheerleaders and Dancers have their own Social Network, Please help me grow my new Social Network.

My daughters are both cheerleaders and they asked me to build a website that cheerleaders and dancers could come to and share cheers and other info. The name of the site is Yagatta

http://www.yagatta.com

Thank You
Cheerdad
stride2 are you a powell co cheerleader?
cheer_dad Wrote:No need for Myspace or Facebook Cheerleaders and Dancers have their own Social Network, Please help me grow my new Social Network.

My daughters are both cheerleaders and they asked me to build a website that cheerleaders and dancers could come to and share cheers and other info. The name of the site is Yagatta

www.yagatta.com

Thank You
Cheerdad

I've already made one. But it is highly confusing!!! :confused:
OffTheHook Wrote:But, it's O.K. for them to do Heel stretches, toe touches and all the other moves they do with thier skirts on? Please.... People need to quit looking for all these PETTY reasons to complain about other teams and squads I think the train wreck thing is pretty funny. Better than the Nutts and Bolts cheer and personal attack cheers. I just can't imagine what would be said if they did some of the cheers or chants we did when we were in highschool. :eek:

yeah and ec girls get on floor ,in their skirts and spell out EHS. how's that any different?
basketballwizz Wrote:stride2 are you a powell co cheerleader?

Does this really matter? I mean, it is talking about rude squads. Not where people are from.
basketballwizz Wrote:stride2 are you a powell co cheerleader?

no i am not, but i am a pirate fan.I watch all of the cheerleaders at all of the games and estill is by far the rudest i have ever seen. not just saying this because of the rivalry becauseeven if dunbar or some of the other great teams acted like those girls i would feel the same. estill hasa very good and talented team but theyneed to lose their attitudes a bit. seems like they think they are better than others and i'm not talking cheerleading. i saw a team at state and i i smiled at some of the girls and they looked at me like they were better than me so i told my cousin no matter how good they are ,and this team is awesome, she better not go up and tell them how good she thinks they are because the way i see it ,i am no better than anybody and nobody is better than me. they may have more money but that does not make them better than me, or my family may have more money but that does not make me better than anyone.