•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2019 Football Schedule
Corbins is a bit better
I am saying Harlan County is better than Pulaski and Coillins and Beechwood this year , a toss up. Tn. team who knows.
I have said Corbins is better. BG makes it much better. The rest not so much.
Xerxes Wrote:I am saying Harlan County is better than Pulaski and Coillins and Beechwood this year , a toss up. Tn. team who knows.

You’re about as ignorant as your dad.
😆😀😀
Xerxes Wrote:I am saying Harlan County is better than Pulaski and Coillins and Beechwood this year , a toss up. Tn. team who knows.

Then you don’t know anything about football. No wonder daddy had to take a job at upike so you could play college ball. Stick with popping people’s backs.
single wing 77 Wrote:then you don’t know anything about football. No wonder daddy had to take a job at upike so you could play college ball. Stick with popping people’s backs.

😂😂
We all know what happen when we played. Sorry you can’t enjoy that. Take this time to practice field goals.
By the way I am not Coach Hilton’s son, but it is fun you thinks so. Shows how gullible most of you Corbin fans are. I post one sentence on here and you guy can’t look at all the posts of mine and figure out I was pulling your chain. So gullible, no wonder Haddix can says anything and you melt. I will say this your entertainment when I get board.
Xerxes Wrote:We all know what happen when we played. Sorry you can’t enjoy that. Take this time to practice field goals.

Must suck knowing that the best times at Bell County are in the past. Corbin’s best days are ahead. Meanwhile, Bell County can continue to practice basketball in early November. Pops ain’t getting out of the region championship again pal.
Best times ahead? You will never make it out again. Way to many good teams and no Greer to stop anyone. If you think your new DC can do what you have been doing you don’t know anything about defense or your coaches. Defense wins championships on if you can kick field goal at least. Greer needed Just a little bit of help , he was tired of carrying Haddix.
Xerxes Wrote:Best times ahead? You will never make it out again. Way to many good teams and no Greer to stop anyone. If you think your new DC can do what you have been doing you don’t know anything about defense or your coaches. Defense wins championships on if you can kick field goal at least. Greer needed Just a little bit of help , he was tired of carrying Haddix.

It’s your story buddy, tell it how you want.
Is Dudley still in Corbin’s stands? He may not have even been the one scheduling the games. Assistant changes will make a difference, but having stud players can take care of some things at Corbin.
Hearing rumors some players maybe transferring from Bell. I want be accepting any pm Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:Hearing rumors some players maybe transferring from Bell. I want be accepting any pm Confusedhh:
Heard the same...
Heard some rumors some coaches and players leaving Corbin.........wait that is facts. Sorry
Xerxes Wrote:Heard some rumors some coaches and players leaving Corbin.........wait that is facts. Sorry

2 coaches 1 player I know that math is sometimes a problem for you hope this helps...
Xerxes Wrote:Why don’t you go ask Golden Boy about week 1 and 2. Ask him if they were offered a contract. While you are at it send Haddix to a kicking clinic. Never mind now that Greer is gone he will not have a chance to choke off another state championship.
They should get a kicker from Missouri Confusednicker:
cherokee Wrote:I like the black bears but you are an idiot to think that their schedule was harder than Corbins over the last few years. Alcoa, Louisville Central, Mayfield, Beechwood, and both Pulaski county teams:please:

Corbin got a mulligan from the hometown ref against Alcoa :biggrin:
64SUR Wrote:South Laurel only had 30 players last year and 9 of them was senior, all starters

That's why Corbin had so many players.
Dudley will go recruiting and Bell’s numbers will be fine. Middlesboro, Pineville and neighboring states will lose players.
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin got a mulligan from the hometown ref against Alcoa :biggrin:

Yeah that same ref called the Louisville Central game in Louisville, and he also called the Mayfield game in Clarksville heck i think he even called the Whitley game. Confusednicker:
I don’t see this as a terribly weak schedule Bell playing every county that borders them all of which are much bigger schools you can’t help your district opponents, playing a 6a Collins team just a few years removed from a finals appearance, Knox semifinals last year, Harlan Co decimated by injuries last year still won their District and return everybody Whitley who knows Schedule not bad for a 3a county school just my opinion
I wish Corbin and Middlesboro had remained on the schedule that’s the only complaint I have with the schedule.
Would love to see some Corbin players head to Bell
Hybrid Wrote:Would love to see some Corbin players head to Bell

Confusednicker::eyeroll:
I am hearing about an investigation going on by administration here to see if there is any substance to allegations into Bell and Dudley himself recruiting one of Middlesboro’s kids. If the parents get on board the KHSAA will have it as well. French will not put up with Dudley and his recruiting. I hope they nail him for his talking to these kids and getting them to come to Bell then throwing them away when he uses them up. Has never cared for a kid other than his own when he finishes using them.
NextGeneration Wrote:I am hearing about an investigation going on by administration here to see if there is any substance to allegations into Bell and Dudley himself recruiting one of Middlesboro’s kids. If the parents get on board the KHSAA will have it as well. French will not put up with Dudley and his recruiting. I hope they nail him for his talking to these kids and getting them to come to Bell then throwing them away when he uses them up. Has never cared for a kid other than his own when he finishes using them.

Like corbyn care for kids other then there own to.
2face Wrote:Like corbyn care for kids other then there own to.

Ur passst runnin in groun, tha gig up nobod is the sille or stpid!!
NextGeneration Wrote:I am hearing about an investigation going on by administration here to see if there is any substance to allegations into Bell and Dudley himself recruiting one of Middlesboro’s kids. If the parents get on board the KHSAA will have it as well. French will not put up with Dudley and his recruiting. I hope they nail him for his talking to these kids and getting them to come to Bell then throwing them away when he uses them up. Has never cared for a kid other than his own when he finishes using them.

So what kids from middlesboro has Dudley recruited here lately. Name a kid who was in the Middlesboro school system from 8th grade til now that plays football for Bell County. There is no rule in effect for kids who live in the city limits to go to Bell high and vice versa. And don’t act like Middlesboro is not suspect any odd tactics when one young star athlete in football that was on the Bell team last season suddenly is starting for the jackets. And in basketball one of your best players is a county boy who was a 2 year starter at Bell and didnt sit out the KHSAA required year after moving. Unless there was a KHSAA mandated exception to this transfer then should he be playing... Not pointing fingers out at anyone though. Back to the “recruiting allegations” topic, having the choice of choosing schools legally pre 9th grade is allowed and if i was a resident of middlesboro i wouldn’t want my son to be dishearted for 4 years of his life because he won less games than the Cleveland Browns. Sucks Bell couldn’t play middlesboro anymore cause it was a good tuneup game for our players and our fans. Oh yeah you have a new set of Bobcats in Breathitt county that will squash your jackets for the next 4 years in district play. So really who is really about to get nailed??
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next