Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bishop Sycamore (OH)@ Johnson Central (Canceled)
Well, here we go. Let's see if any one wants to play.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • Bull got out!
I’d rather my kids not play than support the grown men taking advantage of these kids at BS.

Canceling was the right move.
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackcatAlum's post:
  • Granny Bear, jetpilot
Pulaski co didn’t have a game last I seen. That would be a good one.
I would like to see JC vs Pulaski as well. That spread offense would be a very good test for JCs defense. I think they would honestly struggle against a heavy passing team this early in the season but it would help them prepare for Boyle, Corbin, Franklin Co. in the post season.
(08-31-2021, 06:08 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: Pulaski co didn’t have a game last I seen. That would be a good one.
We’ve contacted Pulaski but they aren’t interested. They are in talks with another team.
Pulaski don’t want any part of Johnson Central.
Scott county and Bryan Station doesn't have a game this week but it's their bye week. They'd have to drop a game later on in the season to play this week.

Franklin Simpson is off this week and their schedule only shows 9 games so they could potentially play JC this week.
(08-31-2021, 06:57 PM)German Eye Wrote: Pulaski don’t want any part of Johnson Central.
And this is part of the problem. It’s dumb ass comments like these they aren’t helping matters.

(08-31-2021, 06:58 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: Scott county and Bryan Station doesn't have a game this week but it's their bye week. They'd have to drop a game later on in the season to play this week.

Franklin Simpson is off this week and their schedule only shows 9 games so they could potentially play JC this week.
Thanks pirate. We will reach out to them.
It’s not even a real high school according to a local radio sports station here in Lexington just said they called the AD at Johnson Central this morning and he did not know they were just a bunch of 18, 19, & 20 year olds who just want to play football and said they were still trying to verify information this morning. I can’t believe you would schedule a game with out verifying a good bit of info first. I guess Covid has got people doing anything for a game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(08-31-2021, 06:57 PM)German Eye Wrote: Pulaski don’t want any part of Johnson Central.
They had already got Boyle to play before JC. Idiotic comment. Geez
Very glad to hear that JC cancelled the game with BS High. BS is all it is. I have found the truth often lies somewhere between something being legit and the most outrageous accusations. Which at the end of the day, adds nothing up. Theres a roster on Hudl, with videos against supposedly HS teams. But theres some sort of connection with ISE (independent spirts entertainment) and this program. ISE is an atheletic tallent agency. So that in and of itself is a red flag for me. Theres jist too many what ifs. No HS coach in their right mind would put 15-18 year olds on a field for games on back to back nighta. Let alone hundreds of miles away. Hope JC finds a game, but this was thw right call.
(08-31-2021, 07:17 PM)Coach Booth Wrote:
And this is part of the problem. It’s dumb ass comments like these they aren’t helping matters.

(08-31-2021, 06:58 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: Scott county and Bryan Station doesn't have a game this week but it's their bye week. They'd have to drop a game later on in the season to play this week.

Thanks pirate. We will reach out to them.
Calling someone dumb ass on a public high school sports forum probably won't help either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Westside
Madison, Indiana is looking for a game. They aren't great but they are a game.
Glad to see JC cancel with this sham of a school, the more I read about Bishop the worse it seems to get. Hopefully JC finds another game for this week
6a Madison Central is also in search of a game for this week.
Apparently Madison Central declined to play.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • jetpilot
Holy crap that is 100x worse than a bloodbath...it's getting vaporized...
Sad situation, hope the adults who caused this to happen to to Bishop Sycamore players are in court for the next 15 years...
Seen that Springfield Ohio is desperately in search of a game. Maxpreps has them ranked 6 in Ohio. They beat St Ignatius this past week 24-20. Would be great competition to prepare for Franklin County or Boyle.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pirateforlife's post:
  • Old guy
When Barstool Sports makes a shirt about a team/situation/event, you know it's time to re-evaluate. 

[Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0665/2...1630440632]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pulp Fiction's post:
  • Old guy
1 hour ago (This post was last modified: 1 hour ago by pirateforlife.)

Seen that Springfield Ohio is desperately in search of a game. Maxpreps has them ranked 6 in Ohio. They beat St Ignatius this past week 24-20. Would be great competition to prepare for Franklin County or Boyle.

That would be a tough opponent..but I would gladly take it. Not like I have any say in the matter...lol.
Is BS coach Gary McPeak?? Hahah
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • Jarons
(09-01-2021, 12:07 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Is BS coach Gary McPeak?? Hahah

You are wrong lolol. Was Coaching at Valdosta High last year they had to forfeit most of there wins last year for using an ineligible player. Currently on EKU staff.
(09-01-2021, 12:15 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 12:07 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Is BS coach Gary McPeak?? Hahah

You are wrong lolol. Was Coaching at Valdosta High last year they had to forfeit most of there wins last year for using an ineligible player. Currently on EKU staff.
I meant it as a joke haha but damn. This smells like McPeak and Fairview on steroids hahah
Everything we know about Bishop Sycamore, -
https://sports.yahoo.com/everything-we-k...44590.html

Several Bishop Sycamore opponents backing out of scheduled football games -
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/hi...666090001/
Jc ever find a game? Just seen that Hazard and Breathitt has been canceled. Not sure which team had to cancel.
Not that I am aware of. Thue have contacted several and all declined to play.
I believe part of JC problem in finding opponents is a direct result of Coach Matney. I know he often treats officials with complete lack of respect, he's been known to run the score up, and frankly last time I was at JC the sound guy was doing obnoxious "denied" stuff at incredibly high volume on run plays for no gain when the score was roughly 42-0 in the 3rd quarter. This may not be a popular post but just my opinion from my own observations and things I've been told by others.
[-] The following 2 users Like fridaynightfights's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, Pulp Fiction
(09-01-2021, 04:44 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: I believe part of JC problem in finding opponents is a direct result of Coach Matney. I know he often treats officials with complete lack of respect, he's been known to run the score up, and frankly last time I was at JC the sound guy was doing obnoxious "denied" stuff at incredibly high volume on run plays for no gain when the score was roughly 42-0 in the 3rd quarter. This may not be a popular post but just my opinion from my own observations and things I've been told by others.

Ridiculous and fake news.
[-] The following 2 users Like German Eye's post:
  • ekywildcat, Hoot Gibson
(09-01-2021, 08:21 PM)German Eye Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 04:44 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: I believe part of JC problem in finding opponents is a direct result of Coach Matney. I know he often treats officials with complete lack of respect, he's been known to run the score up, and frankly last time I was at JC the sound guy was doing obnoxious "denied" stuff at incredibly high volume on run plays for no gain when the score was roughly 42-0 in the 3rd quarter. This may not be a popular post but just my opinion from my own observations and things I've been told by others.

Ridiculous and fake news.
How about you just call him out! PulpFiction he’s talking about you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MountainMamba's post:
  • Pulp Fiction