Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top ten 3 point shooters in the 14th
you all are really rediculous...i would put brewer in a 3 pt contest with anyone on this list!..why act like ppl would beat him so bad when you know they wouldnt
Clay Case from Estill.......he is just a freshman but watch out the next few years he shoots the best out of all the players at EC.
Aslan Wrote:Spot up and shooting wide open 3s, not to many will do that better than Brewer.
Unfortunly, he can't create his shot like Cox, Stamper, and Whitaker.

Cox, Stamper, Noble, and Combs are all better spot up open 3point shooters then Brewer.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Cox, Stamper, Noble, and Combs are all better spot up open 3point shooters then Brewer.

He's on there level, shooting wise.
[quote=SteppUp]If We Are Talking About Just Standing Out Behind The Line And Shooting Then Seth Adams Hands Down!
Who Won The 3 PT Contest At The Adidis All Star Game?[/quote]

Did Whitaker, Stamper, Cox or Justice win the 3 point contest?
well i think noble is the best when he is hitting he had kinda of a cold end to is season but that stuff happens i think he can out shoot stamper and cox when he is hot
With every shooter there needs to be a point guard. That is what a point guard does, get the ball to the scorers...and if Stepp is such a bad shooter, how did he hit 6 for 7 three point field goals in the all star game? Hopefully, june buchanan will have that PG in braxton childers next year.
Boss Hog Wrote:With every shooter there needs to be a point guard. That is what a point guard does, get the ball to the scorers...and if Stepp is such a bad shooter, how did he hit 6 for 7 three point field goals in the all star game? Hopefully, june buchanan will have that PG in braxton childers next year.

Clint is a very good shooter when he gets going but he is very inconsistent and it doesnt matter how many u hit in an all-star game nobody guards you but dont get me wrong he is an good shooter though