Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavaliers vs. Magic - Eastern Conference Finals
Stardust Wrote:I am dumbfounded by the lack of urgency from this Cav's team. As much as I am a huge Lebron mark, I have been disappointed in his ability to get his team involved. This is the 80's Chicago Bulls all over again. I have had fun watching King James in the playoffs, but the problem is, SO HAS HIS TEAMMATES.

For the Cav's to be successful, Lebron has to force his team into the flow of the game. I thought the Cav's did a great job of that in the first two rounds, but in this series, everyone is standing around watching Lebron do all the work. The greatest player in the game, MJ, realized that in order to win championships, his team must be confident to TAKE the Shot! I see the Cav's players not willing to create, thus they are putting it all on Lebron. Part of this is Lebron's fault, the rest is on the coaching. They must find a way to get the TEAM involved, or this will be a missed opportunity for the the Cleveland fans, one that may put Lebron in a Knicks uniform soon enough!

Great Post. now with the Cavs down 3-1 to the Magic, the seris moves back to Cleveland for Game 5. But it's not over till its over. I'll say the league will look at Howards 6th T and take it away from him.

All of these Technicals that are being called is awful. 6 on Howard 5 on Bryant 4 on Anthony. There sameless calls
Would think it will be hard for Cleveland to come back now.
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah when the Magic shot that many freethrows i can see where you get that there is cheating going on....not for the cavs though for the magic....Look at Kobe last night....Melo padded him on the back and said good shot and got a Technical....

Maybe because of the intentionaly fouling dwight howard ranked 20 of them, lebron would lower his shoulder and run of people and it would be defensive, u have no argument here. even sports announcers are saying that there getting the benfit of all the calls, same thing last night when lebron ran into pietrus and fell, called it, so they should have called the foull on that curly headed loser when he fouled dwight
LeBron is just beginning to take over in this 4th quarter.
Cleveland won't win in Orlando in Game 6. I just can't see it.
Things are not looking good for the Cavs, as their down 58-40 at the half.