Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top 3 freshman out of the 15th and 14th region
Michael Campbell and Randy Lewis from hazard and Andy Blank from Buckhorn
CLEVENGER is av. around 14pts. at the varsity level the adams kid is going to be a force to reckon with and the mvp of last years middle school tourney in daniel harmon is now also playing pikeville has some very good young talent.
adam slone p-ville
deven adams p-ville
matt clevenger p-ville
no order
I may be wrong but isn't Clark Stepp from JBS a freshman?
"blbobcat07" Wrote:I may be wrong but isn't Clark Stepp from JBS a freshman?
sophomore:Shaking:
"CaptianAmericia" Wrote:CLEVENGER is av. around 14pts. at the varsity level the adams kid is going to be a force to reckon with and the mvp of last years middle school tourney in daniel harmon is now also playing pikeville has some very good young talent.

I watched that championship game last year. I don't recall seeing anyone give out an MVP award. Is this something SFMS gave to Slone?
i have never herd of andy blank before he must not be that good.
"crossface" Wrote:Andy Blank - Buckhorn

I have never heard of him he must not be that good.:lame:
"WOW" Wrote:I watched that championship game last year. I don't recall seeing anyone give out an MVP award. Is this something SFMS gave to Slone?
Daniel Harmon was the MVP of the middle school state tourney last year.
i think stuart stamper should be add to this list...he is an 8th grader but plays big minutes on varsity..He is a really talented player
i think stuart stamper should be add to this list...he is an 8th grader but plays big minutes on varsity..He is a really talented player
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:Daniel Harmon was the MVP of the middle school state tourney last year.
Gotcha!!
I misread that post. I thought it said Adams was MVP of the County Tournament. Guess I'd better slow down the reading. LOL
I an't gotta top 3 but adam slone-jody tackett-devon admas-tyler kidd-josh prater-richie tackett-and cody mckay are the best freshmen players in the 15th!!!:High5:
"rain man" Wrote:josh prater, adam slone, deven adams
i agree
SF Adam Slone
Ac Josh Prater
Bl Richie Tackett
SF Adam Slone
P-ville Deven Adams
SF- Chris Gibson
"basketball fan" Wrote:i have never herd of andy blank before he must not be that good.

Blank averages around 10 ppg for Buckhorn's varsity while shooting close to 40 % from the 3 point. He , also, averages 20 ppg for the freshman team and 15 ppg for the JV team.

Maybe, you "herd" that.
Adam Slone-South Floyd
Josh Prater-Allen Central
Jody Tackett-Prestonsburg
josh kidd, justin jones, and randy lewis from hazard are the best around.....
Jacob Watts PCC
John Amis PCC
Deron Amis PCC
Demetri Travis PCC
Kyle Hill PCC
Klay Maggard PCC
The future looks bright for the Commodores. All of these freshmen can play and would probably start on most of the teams in the 14th Region. They will step in well next year along with Bailey, Willis, Stacy,Brashear, and Kelly.
Justin Jones - Hazard
Michael Campbell - Hazard
Randy Lewis - Hazard
Andy Blank - Buckhorn
Jacob Watts - PCC
Demetri Travis - PCC
Kyle Hill - PCC
"ACE" Wrote:where is mike campbell from?

Mike campbell is from hazard....
kccs got 3 good freshman ,, a very athletic boy i think hes # 20 he gets alot of varsity minutes , the other 2 boys one is about 5'10-5'11 and the other one might be 6 foot . there ruff as a cob .. very impressive expessically when they have stamper to go along with them .
Hazard- Michael Campbell
Buckhorn- Andy Blank
Adam Slone, Cody Mckay and Deven Adams
I am confussed. Are there 2 Slone kids as freshman? this thread post one from SF and one from Pville. But the best is freshman hands down is the kid with the red hair from Pburg.
the slone kid was at pikeville but came back to SF...he's pretty good
I bet he can't wipe the shoes of the red haired kd from Pburg. This kid is the best i have ever seen walk on the floor
was you at the freshman district tournament...the slone kid ate him up and SF won the tourney
No , But I had it filmed for me. I will not miss a game he plays in. He is nba bound.And the slone kid could not touch him. I promise you He could not touch him.