Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wildcats
51.22%
Gators
48.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Florida 9/25
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:How long as it been since UK beat Florida????
Haven't done it in the last 23 tries.
UK will not beat Florida. We just won't. I would love to see it happen.
UK
This is the year.. I'm telling you.
Ballers Wrote:This is the year.. I'm telling you.

This may be the year for Tennessee....
like we say every year....
but I don't think it's the year for Florida.
Especially they way everyone hates on Hartline on here.
zaga_fan Wrote:This may be the year for Tennessee....
like we say every year....
but I don't think it's the year for Florida.
Especially they way everyone hates on Hartline on here.

It's not the year for Tenn or Florida. If Cobb stays I think UK has a good chance to beat Tenn next year though.
Florida 31-21.
Ballers Wrote:This is the year.. I'm telling you.

YES!! I agree with you 100%!!:Thumbs::rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Florida-36
Kentucky-10

One big reason for this-Demps, UK has no one on their D that stop the speed.
I think Ky will play good and keep this game close
In order for us to win two things have to happen and happen at the start.

1. We have to establish a running game. Our offensive line has to move the line of scrimmage and give Locke some lanes. I aint saying our O-line can't do it. I am saying we can't do it all game or at least long enough to build a lead.

2. We cannot let Florida's speed on offense kill us. As said before Deemps is a class above anyone we have on D when it comes to speed. If Florida blows our D-line off the ball we will be down big real fast.
Amun-Ra Wrote:In order for us to win two things have to happen and happen at the start.

1. We have to establish a running game. Our offensive line has to move the line of scrimmage and give Locke some lanes. I aint saying our O-line can't do it. I am saying we can't do it all game or at least long enough to build a lead.

2. We cannot let Florida's speed on offense kill us. As said before Deemps is a class above anyone we have on D when it comes to speed. If Florida blows our D-line off the ball we will be down big real fast.

I think it is the Gators speed on D that will have the biggest affect. They fly to the ball as well as anyone in the Nation. I agree with your comments above, but I think it is the Gator D that is the key to this game being ugly or competitive
I would love to see UK beat Florida, but certain things gotta go our way and I'm not talking about plays. The past several years the first quarter has gotten out of hand and we have been spending the rest of the game trying to keep up or get back into the game. If UK can keep it close through the first quarter, then who ever wins will win by a touchdown.

If we do not beat Florida, then it wasn't the year, but I do believe that UK will beat Tennessee by 2 touchdowns. I'm saying it here, that UK at worse should be 8-4(the four loses being Florida, Auburn, South Carolina, and Georgia. But we have a shot at winning 1 or 2 of these games. If we do, then I believe that UK will have an excellent shot at a 9-3 record.
Everyone on ESPN U was making UK out to be a joke in this game last night..
I can't wait till Cobb and Locke prove all the naysayers wrong.
Go UK!
Ballers Wrote:Everyone on ESPN U was making UK out to be a joke in this game last night..
Go UK!

I would LOVE to be proven wrong....
but I don't see it happening.

Gators roll
Ballers Wrote:Everyone on ESPN U was making UK out to be a joke in this game last night..
Go UK!
Almost every year UK gets embarrassed when they play Florida. More than likely, this year won't be any different.
zaga_fan Wrote:I would LOVE to be proven wrong....
but I don't see it happening.

Gators roll

I agree. Hope it happens but ain't getting my hopes up.
I hope the Cats make it a game. Watching Florida play Miami U, I don't think they're that good. UT had them down for a while and I honestly think the Vols are god awful. Maybe Locke & Cobb can burn Florida, and the defense can hold enough... I'm gonna say the Cats win and if they lose I'll say "It's UK and Florida... do you really think I'd pick the Cats!?"
Belfry0304 Wrote:I hope the Cats make it a game. Watching Florida play Miami U, I don't think they're that good. UT had them down for a while and I honestly think the Vols are god awful. Maybe Locke & Cobb can burn Florida, and the defense can hold enough... I'm gonna say the Cats win and if they lose I'll say "It's UK and Florida... do you really think I'd pick the Cats!?"

I agree with your thoughts on Locke and Cobb being the keys. They are the type of playmakers that can give FL trouble.
A kentucky team that hasnt turned the ball over this year.
Florida not really playing up to their ability.

Allowed double digit points in each game.

UK-27
UF-24
1st Quarter is Key, Florida has had a horrible 3 1st quarters.
I believe it will come down to strategy changes in the 2nd half and our defense being able to stop big plays. I could easily see UK win by 10 in everything goes right with 0 big plays but can see them lose by 20 too.
I have looked forward to this game the last couple of years.
I wanted to see how well we competed against the best team at that time.
It was an embarassment both times....
an absolute embarassment.
I know Tebow isn't there, but there is still A LOT of speed.
Say what you want to about Locke and his speed....
because Florida has a handful of players just as fast.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:A kentucky team that hasnt turned the ball over this year.
Florida not really playing up to their ability.

Allowed double digit points in each game.

UK-27
UF-24

I want to see UK win as much as you do but to me UK has to play a perfect game and still get a few breaks in order to win. The three teams UK has played have a total of one win . UK gave up 28 points to an awful WKU team. IDC how bad Florida has looked this year, if WKU scores that much on us, Florida will score much more. I'm not getting my hopes up for a UK win.
Quote:I want to see UK win as much as you do but to me UK has to play a perfect game and still get a few breaks in order to win. The three teams UK has played have a total of one win . UK gave up 28 points to an awful WKU team. IDC how bad Florida has looked this year, if WKU scores that much on us, Florida will score much more. I'm not getting my hopes up for a UK win.

aye now wku has a pretty darn good football program down there. their not terrible.
Be looking for me in the endzone that has "GATORS" written in it..if you see a UK fan going crazy after a TD that will probably be me.I am in Sec. 24 which should be where the T is in "GATORS"
Wonder if anyone will watch the game at Red Lobster in Lexington this evening????.........LOL. Really unwise statement made there.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Be looking for me in the endzone that has "GATORS" written in it..if you see a UK fan going crazy after a TD that will probably be me.I am in Sec. 24 which should be where the T is in "GATORS"

Have a great time:Thumbs:
09Dores Wrote:aye now wku has a pretty darn good football program down there. their not terrible.

I know you are the biggest PCC homer ever and you absolutely love your coach.
But let me show you WKUs schedule from last year.
[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/6ffla...k34at0.jpg]
^Yup WKU, their pretty good.
09Dores Wrote:aye now wku has a pretty darn good football program down there. their not terrible.

WKU is on a 20+ game losing streak.