Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestlemania 29 Results
Triple H locks in the camora lock in on Lesnar, three times, Lesnar counters 2, Triple H counters Lesnar's move into a DDT on the steel steps....Triple H with the sledge hammer to Lesnar's head
Triple H with the pedigree on the steel steps for the 1..2..3...Triple H defeats Lesnar
Paul Heyman went to hit Triple H with a chair but gets Sweet Chin Music from Shawn Michaels instead
Hall of Fame class being introduced...
BTW, Trish announced last night that she was pregnant
Strikeout King Wrote:BTW, Trish announced last night that she was pregnant
We were supposed to keep that secret until after WrestleMania. Oh well, guess the cat's out of the bag now.
Wrestlemania 30 promo
Tonight's attendence.....80,767
Up next: John Cena vs. The Rock (last match of the night)
Blue_Blinker Wrote:We were supposed to keep that secret until after WrestleMania. Oh well, guess the cat's out of the bag now.

Haha
Rock in control of Cena......Sorry my peeps, I was busy fixing me something to eat
Rock with the sharpshooter locked in on Cena...Cena breaks it tho
Rock goes for the People's Elbow but Cena counters into the STFU
Rock powers out of the STFU
Rock delievers the Rock Bottom, Cena kicks out
Cena delivers the AA, Rock kicks out
Cena kicks out of the people's elbow
both trading punches
Cena kicks out of 2 Rock Bottom's
Rock goes for the people's elbow, Cena counters into the AA, Rock kicks out
Cena gives The Rock his own, Rock Bottom, Rock kicks out at 2
Cena goes for the people's elbow, Rock counters into another Rock Bottom, Cena kicks out
Cena counters Rock Bottom with the AA and your winner and new champ is JOHN CENA..

GAWD WE HAVE TO HEAR HIS MOUTH TOMORROW
Thanks for all the updates.
After the match, Rock Cena, shook hands then hugged, Cena left for The Rock to have his moment, Rock tells WWE Universe that he loves them and thanks them, Rock then goes and kisses cheeks with some lady (mom?) then walks up the isle, as he's walking, Cena comes back standing on stage both shake hands again, Rock raises Cena's hand in victory, Wrestlemania goes off the air with Cena celebtrating, raising title above his head as The Rock walks to the back...

Pretty good show....

Miz def. Barrett (Pre Show - New IC Champ)

Shield def. Orton, Sheamus, Big Show (Big Show KO's both Orton and Sheamus after match)
Team Hell No retain tag titles by defeating Big E and Dolph
Alberto Del Rio def. Swagger to retain World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H def. Brock Lesnar
Mark Henry def. Ryback (after match Ryback left Mark Henry laying in the ring with a "Shell Shock")
Fandango def. Chris Jericho
John Cena def. The Rock (New WWE Champ)

MOST OF ALL...................21-0
We have to hear Cena's mouth tomorrow....I bet anything he's the first one out tomorrow night
Strikeout King Wrote:We have to hear Cena's mouth tomorrow....I bet anything he's the first one out tomorrow night

Don't hate.... its better then having a champ who is never there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Don't hate.... its better then having a champ who is never there

I just hate hearing his mouth...The champ pretty much is never their anyways, he's their in person, yes, but the championship is hardly ever defended on either show, Raw or Smackdown, usually when it is defended on either show, the champ always retains...
I gotta tell ya, compared to the last couple of wrestlemanias this one was a disappointment. Last years Triple H/Taker match alone was better then any match this year. All things considered, and since Rock didn't retain I wish I had saved 70 bucks and went to play poker instead. (Where I likely would've lost it anyways lol, but at least I would have had more fun I believe).
ekff Wrote:Don't hate.... its better then having a champ who is never there

Thank you.

I mean I love Rocky, he'll always be my all-time favorite....but I honestly haven't really enjoyed his latest return.

-----

The Undertaker/CM Punk was easily the match of the night.

Triple H & Lesnar was very solid overall.

Rock/Cena started out real slow, but got better towards the end.

Good show...I'd give it a B.