Poll: Who makes the trip to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
68.24%
Bourbon County
31.76%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Can you read or are you just that ignorant...I knew I couldn't be nice on here for to long without converting to my old ways.....I said anything could happen, I said we would have to tackle...I said playing at BC would be difficult and they want revenge...but IMO ( that's short for In My Opinion) we are more physical and will control the LOS (that's short for Line Of Scrimmage)....I explained these football terms to you because you obviously don't know $hit about football if you think Bourbon and Johnson central would be a shootout.....lol...you ain't no football junky, you sound more like a crackhead...TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Pirate jump off your ship with an anchor
Belfry0304 Wrote:Why are all your posts so vaginal?

Haha nice one, take your red goggles off bub, beat BoCo or not you'll still be runner up. Whats Haywood now 2 state championships in 30 years? Best coach in the nation ... Ha ... Not even best in the state! So you can get on here and talk like Belfry is greater than thou but in the end you have 1 more state championship than the almighty colonels and 2 more than shelby valley. Your program is not bad, but not great, so it gets a little annoying to see you dbags get on every post and talk like you are f'in GreenBay Packer and Haywood is Lambardi ... Your not and hes not, you are just a little above average
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Haha nice one, take your red goggles off bub, beat BoCo or not you'll still be runner up. Whats Haywood now 2 state championships in 30 years? Best coach in the nation ... Ha ... Not even best in the state! So you can get on here and talk like Belfry is greater than thou but in the end you have 1 more state championship than the almighty colonels and 2 more than shelby valley. Your program is not bad, but not great, so it gets a little annoying to see you dbags get on every post and talk like you are f'in GreenBay Packer and Haywood is Lambardi ... Your not and hes not, you are just a little above average

lmao....man....someone got your panties all in a twist. Step back away from the keyboard and breathe bro....don't be so angry!
Wow greatest post of the year...and the truth!!!!
Football Junky Wrote:Pirate jump off your ship with an anchor

Wow...nice comeback...lol...
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Haha nice one, take your red goggles off bub, beat BoCo or not you'll still be runner up. Whats Haywood now 2 state championships in 30 years? Best coach in the nation ... Ha ... Not even best in the state! So you can get on here and talk like Belfry is greater than thou but in the end you have 1 more state championship than the almighty colonels and 2 more than shelby valley. Your program is not bad, but not great, so it gets a little annoying to see you dbags get on every post and talk like you are f'in GreenBay Packer and Haywood is Lambardi ... Your not and hes not, you are just a little above average

Means a lot coming from a supporter of a school that our middle school would go .500 with their schedule, lol.

Gosh could you imagine Coach Haywood record if Belfry played Bourbon County schedule...lol
Bourbons schedule wasn't that bad.
FBALL Wrote:Bourbons schedule wasn't that bad.

Then please tell me one team they played that is any good...
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Then please tell me one team they played that is any good...
What about Belfrys??? JC & HC only teams that were any good, both are smash mouth run teams, the team in Knoxville was 6-6. One can argue both sides. Mason was a very good team. Montgomery co was good, should of beat Conner in playoffs. Boco's schedule was not that bad, it's just the margin they won by
Bourbon played their schedule and did not have a single letdown, despite an injury to their QB. Call me crazy, but I think that shows a lot of focus. I don't know how good they are but we will find out on Friday.
I don't know who will win but i'm pulling for coach Hodge and Bourbon county should be a dandy.
Belfry =Buffalo bills so close but yet so far away
And Bourbon would be 13-1 with Belfrys schedule. Its not like your playing juggernauts
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:I'll just say that if Belfry thinks they will come to Paris and steamroll Bourbon County, good luck!

I'm reading back through the thread and the only time I see anyone mention the word "Blowout" is yourself. No one from Belfry has mentioned it. I kinda think you're trying to bait someone into saying it and I don't think that a "well informed" Belfry fan knows that this will be a battle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So much drama coming from the BOCO folks it's better than daytime soaps! Lmao
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Football Junky Wrote:What about Belfrys??? JC & HC only teams that were any good, both are smash mouth run teams, the team in Knoxville was 6-6. One can argue both sides. Mason was a very good team. Montgomery co was good, should of beat Conner in playoffs. Boco's schedule was not that bad, it's just the margin they won by

You should look further than records. CAK was 6-6, but only lost 3 games after their QB change. One to us, two to Alcoa. They made the final 8 in Tennesee.
I do worry a little about this being similar to the 2008 team. That team smashed Breathitt 63-28, played a close game with Central and lost state, brought back a ton of guns in the backfield and the next year Breathitt beat them in semis, and I feel like they looked over the Bobcats because of the 2007 result.
Wilmore fan Wrote:Belfry =Buffalo bills so close but yet so far away

Hmmm ok? Good job on trying to be original but that's been used before...LMAO!! Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Some one said the visitor side just holds 100 people. By the way the BC football Facebook page reads they want to take over both sides of the bleachers. No worries. Belfry fans travel very good in fact I may even stay back a little later to turn off the last light in the town. Home field advantage for bourbon co means that we are playing on a field that bares their name and nothing else. When it comes to the fans it will be just like Belfry is at CAM STADIUM.
If skully03 and the rest of my Pond Creek fam can cover my a$$ by rallying troops on Facebook, I'd be willing to bet a crisp 50 we can out number the Colonel faithful at their home field
Belfry0304 Wrote:If skully03 and the rest of my Pond Creek fam can cover my a$$ by rallying troops on Facebook, I'd be willing to bet a crisp 50 we can out number the Colonel faithful at their home field
I won't bet but I would say its a good possibility we out number them.
We got you covered 0304. Belfry travels better than the great majority of schools. And the best thing is we will send the boys in the big pusher buses and not some fancy charters wasting money that could be spread among the athletic programs at Bourbon and we will roll the fans in trucks and cars. Me and my wife and the rest of the PCN will lead the caravan early Friday. I will have some actual game analysis later in the week, but some of these posts are ridiculous.
FBALL Wrote:Bourbons schedule wasn't that bad.

I respect your posts and still do FBALL, but for a top-flight 3A school, their schedule was below average at best and bad at worst IMO.
Not concerned how many show up my only concern is the traffic jam in the parking lot when belfry realizes they can't win
Wilmore fan Wrote:Not concerned how many show up my only concern is the traffic jam in the parking lot when belfry realizes they can't win

Can't?

[Image: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff289...a9c4a8.jpg]
NICE Belfry 0304
Oh didn't know we were going to use last years score to start the game
skully03 Wrote:NICE Belfry 0304
Do Belfry fans talk this much trash every week???? Some of you all must really be bored
Wilmore fan Wrote:Oh didn't know we were going to use last years score to start the game
Is Tony Messer playing this week too?
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next