Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles Manson vs. The Clintons
Bob Seger Wrote:Name one that has been more unfit?
:popcorn:

Not that this is a worthy game, but James Blaine and George Wallace come to mind. However, I don't jibe with this line of reasoning.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Not that this is a worthy game, but James Blaine and George Wallace come to mind. However, I don't jibe with this line of reasoning.

Yeah, about what I thought..You pick one that ran 150 years ago (which I doubt that you really even know very much about) and then one who ran as an independent and had no prayer of winning in the first place..

So, in other words, you cant think of anyone.

You just blab and blab and go on about stuff just so you can oppose everyone else on any subject that comes up.

In other words Travolta, in reality you stand for nothing.

Botton line, Hillary Clinton is the most unqualified, immoral, corrupt and unworthy candidate who has ever ran for the office of President of the United States..
Bob Seger Wrote:Yeah, about what I thought..You pick one that that ran 150 years ago which I doubt that you really don't even know that much about and then one who ran as an independent and had no prayer of winning in the first place..

So, in other words, you cant think of anyone.

You just blab and blab and go on about stuff just so you can oppose everyone else on any subject that comes up.

In other words Travolta, in reality you stand for nothing.

Botton line, Hillary Clinton is the most unqualified, immoral, corrupt and unworthy candidate who has ever ran for the office of President of the United States..

In your world, yes. The criterion was "name one." That was it.

HRC has qualifications that rank as worthy. Now, as to "immoral, corrupt, and unworthy," vote as you see it, of course.

As to "blah, blah, blah," quite strident for one who started a thread such as this. Are you a Bircher, a Birther?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:In your world, yes. The criterion was "name one." That was it.

HRC has qualifications that rank as worthy. Now, as to "immoral, corrupt, and unworthy," vote as you see it, of course.

As to "blah, blah, blah," quite strident for one who started a thread such as this. Are you a Bircher, a Birther?

You cant come up with a dang soul, and you know it...

Name all these wonderful qualifications.
As far as the thread, just because it's not what you want to hear, doesn't make it not so....Evidently this thread has been accurate, because you don't seem to be able to come up with a response to dispute the initial statement, other than you just saying so. Which considering the counter claims are from a spineless jellyfish, mean absolutely nothing.

The truth is, you love to rattle just to hear yourself.
Bob Seger Wrote:You cant come up with a dang soul, and you know it...

Name all these wonderful qualifications.
As far as the thread, just because it's not what you want to hear, doesn't make it not so....Evidently this thread has been accurate, because you don't seem to be able to come up with a response to dispute the initial statement, other than you just saying so. Which considering the counter claims are from a spineless jellyfish, mean absolutely nothing.

The truth is, you love to rattle just to hear yourself.

Because the initial statement is buffoonery.

HRC...senator from New York, and Secretary of State, plus involved in politics and policy at the highest levels, basically, her entire career. Now, you may reject her performance, but her resume is as good as most.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Because the initial statement is buffoonery.

How about some evidence to disprove it then...You just saying it aint so, means nothing.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Because the initial statement is buffoonery.

HRC...senator from New York, and Secretary of State, plus involved in politics and policy at the highest levels, basically, her entire career. Now, you may reject her performance, but her resume is as good as most.

Those are not qualifications...Those are just positions she held that she was a disaster at...Name some stuff she did that was beneficial.

How many bills of her own were successfully passed..Of course we all know that she is one of the worst SOS in this country's history....
Bob Seger Wrote:How about some evidence to disprove it then...You just saying it aint so, means nothing.

That's just it. Just saying it is enough outside any world larger than the extremist right wing nonsense of this thread. You folks can gather in the upstairs of the Elks Lodge, and this stuff just flows. Outside that narrow world, it won't play. It doesn't play. It's a non-starter.
Bob Seger Wrote:Those are not qualifications...Those are just positions she held that she was a disaster at...Name some stuff she did that was beneficial.

How many bills of her own were successfully passed..Of course we all know that she is one of the worst SOS in this country's history....

They may not be qualifications at the Elks Club upstairs meeting, but outside of the narrow confines of that meeting, they are.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:That's just it. Just saying it is enough outside any world larger than the extremist right wing nonsense of this thread. You folks can gather in the upstairs of the Elks Lodge, and this stuff just flows. Outside that narrow world, it won't play. It doesn't play. It's a non-starter.

No it's not....So, in reality you cant come up with a dang thing as evidence..

I thought you were this highly cerebral debater?..lol..You are proving that you don't know a dang thing about anything that you rattle on about.

Perhaps you should just read and not type, that is until you can intelligently come up with viable comments that's got a little bite to them....Your opinions means nothing Travolta...They're like buttholes.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:They may not be qualifications at the Elks Club upstairs meeting, but outside of the narrow confines of that meeting, they are.
Bob's right. A resume consists of more than a list of titles. Performance matters. Frequent flier miles are not accomplishments.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:They may not be qualifications at the Elks Club upstairs meeting, but outside of the narrow confines of that meeting, they are.

Cant handle it can you?..You are appearing desperate to come up with any kind of a response....It's not working, Travolta.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Bob's right. A resume consists of more than a list of titles. Performance matters. Frequent flier miles are not accomplishments.

I don't know about you Hoot, but I find The Urban Cowboy a real disappointment as a competent adversary.
Bob Seger Wrote:I don't know about you Hoot, but I find The Urban Cowboy a real disappointment as a competent adversary.
The more he posts, the more he seems like a retread to me, Bob.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The more he posts, the more he seems like a retread to me, Bob.

I quit running retreads a while back, Hoot...They always seem to prematurely blow out....You just cant count on them.
I think he's taken his ball and went home, Hoot.
Bob Seger Wrote:I think he's taken his ball and went home, Hoot.

Nah, I'm right here. Just smiling at all the nonsense. Actually, BS, you're just about what I expected.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Nah, I'm right here. Just smiling at all the nonsense. Actually, BS, you're just about what I expected.

Can't come up with a dang thing though, can you?Confusednicker:

I guess if I were in your shoes, I'd just hide in the background too.
Bob Seger Wrote:Can't come up with a dang thing though, can you?Confusednicker:

I guess if I were in your shoes, I'd just hide in the background too.

I don't have to, BS. The thread speaks for itself. Ask the family's of the victims of the Manson family how offensive and ignorant this thread is.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I don't have to, BS. The thread speaks for itself. Ask the family's of the victims of the Manson family how offensive and ignorant this thread is.

You don't have to..... because you cant. Lets tell the truth here cowpoke.

Ask the family's of Benghazi and the family's of those who have been knocked off by the Cintons, how it's not.
Benghazi was not murder ordered by or committed by HRC. Foolishness.

Vince Foster. Really?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Benghazi was not murder ordered by or committed by HRC. Foolishness.

Vince Foster. Really?
I don't think the Benghazi family's find it foolish..A couple of those family's have filed suit against your hero. Correct?

As I have said, you'll argue and have nothing, just for the sake of not agreeing with someone else.....Must be a phobia named for that condition, huh?

You hold a real high opinion of yourself, don't you Travolta?
Bob Seger Wrote:I don't think the Benghazi family's find it foolish..A couple of those family's have filed suit against your hero. Correct?

As I have said, you'll argue and have nothing, just for the sake of not agreeing with someone else.....Must be a phobia named for that condition, huh?

You hold a real high opinion of yourself, don't you Travolta?

You are entertaining.

Ultimately, this thread stands for itself. If it represents your thinking, so be it. You view me as a spineless jellyfish. I view you as little more than a propogandist. We know where we stand.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You are entertaining.

Ultimately, this thread stands for itself. If it represents your thinking, so be it. You view me as a spineless jellyfish. I view you as little more than a propogandist. We know where we stand.

Yep, it sure does...You validate it even further.

And here I held your skills in such high regard.
Bob Seger Wrote:Yep, it sure does...You validate it even further.

And here I held your skills in such high regard.

Tough room...Elks and all
BS still searching for relavance I see.
lol....Looks like the wuss loving John Kasich moron is back.
You and your right wing terrorist buddies are in my prayers.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....Looks like the wuss loving John Kasich moron is back.

Ohio is a vital swing state. Has Kasich ever lost a non-Presedential election in Ohio? If, at the meetings, the view is "Kasich is a wuss," the extremists are yanking the Grand Ol' Party in the direction of an ever shrinking tent.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ohio is a vital swing state. Has Kasich ever lost a non-Presedential election in Ohio? If, at the meetings, the view is "Kasich is a wuss," the extremists are yanking the Grand Ol' Party in the direction of an ever shrinking tent.

Kasich is one of the guys that has helped destroy the republican party by continually giving in to the wacko left....He is not much more than a liberal democrat, so I can see why you and the wuss boy would like him. He fits exactly in with your crowd...He is officially a (RINO).

BTW, that stands for Republicans.In.Name.Only.

I would say that at your meetings, strange symbols and goats make up for a lot of your discussion topics, huh??