Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick your Top 5 Teams for next season in the 15th.
why does everyone think sheldon clarks gonna be good
? is besides playing for them why do you think Betsy Layne will be that good. They have not been to the regional since 2000 and have had a lot more talent then they have next year. Brandon Kidd is they only one on the team that would start for more of the other teams in the region. They will go 2-4 in the district and will be lucky to make it to the regional again. the only thing that would be bad is that Kidd would not make the regional like so many talented players that have been at B.L. for the last 5 years.
1. Paintsville (unless Slone goes to Oak Hill haha)
2. J.C.
3.S.C.
one of the three will not make the region
4. S.F.
5. Prestonsburg
hey pal the rubberband man doesnt play for BL ok maybe u got confused by my sig or something i dont know. second of all they got more then BK Brandon thacker is a talented guard i think he'll step his game up he's a very good 3 point shooter they also got defensive presence with pat stapleton and colbert craft ther not going to go 2-4 in district thats crazy south floyds down this year p_burg lost some talented players and allen centrals a joke did u forget bl beat south floyd twice last year lost one by 2 points and the game in district the thing about slone that was a rumor i heard ok. So if u got a problem with the rubberbandman saying what the rubberbandman says then thats ur problem dont make a lil joke about me like that ok

- so says the RUBBERBAND MAN#55

PS: the i do go to bl but i dont play ballfor them i play in the intermural league with the showstoppers wich is 4 of my freinds that didnt play ball either
Brandon Kidd will be the only player they have but the guards might take more shots then needed, Kidd needs to touch the ball every trip down the court for them to be successful and that will not happen because #34 and #13 think they can score anytime they want and that will hurt them. S.F. and Pburg will be to hard for them to handle with just one player and they will beat AC and go 2-4
There is not a weak spot nor a superstar in the Betsy Layne line up. This is not a selfish team that takes shots instead of making the extra pass. In the past some very talented players have been overshadowed by upperclassmen, and it hasn't been in the best interest of the Bobcat squad.

Put the rumors to rest:

Case will be playing.
Kidd will be stronger and more agile.
Thacker is stroking the threes and will lead the Bobcats down the court.
Witt is even taller.
Craft is back with some offense to go with that tenacious defense.
Stapleton is stronger, quicker and is more confident with the ball.
McKinney and Collins will be big time contributors.
thank u BbandG for backing up the rubberband man everything u said is true and by the way when u say collins do u mean justin collins just asking
:!:
thank u BbandG for backing up the rubberband man everything u said is true and by the way when u say collins do u mean justin collins just asking
1.Shelby Valley-How can they not be after doing what they did last year.
2.Paintville-Only lost one starter but them not having a bench may hurt them.
3.Johnson Central-Have the talent every year and now they have coaches-Mark Starns,Roger Harless.
4.South Floyd-Ryan Johnson will do big things in hihat.
5.Pike Central-Have some talent when they dont act like thugs.
Confusedhock:
Yes, Rubberband Man, I am referring to Justin Collins. Hope he hangs around with the team this year. Things may get exciting on the hill.
i Hope Justin (Birdman) Collins does to he's a good ball player when he wants to be i watched him this summer in a scrimmage game he dropped about 33 or 34 points on the team they were playing he can shoot and drive to the basket very good player
What Prestonsburg lost last year was leadership, but the Seniors of last year vs. the juniors (now seniors) always resulted with the juniors getting the W... Prestonsburg will definitely contend, and by the way football is looking, basketball will get some recognition this year.
1. Paintsville
2. Prestonsburg
3. Johnson Central
4. Shelby Valley
5. -up for grabs. This could be anybody!
1.Paintsville
2.South Floyd
3.Sheldon Clark
4.Johnson Central
5.Pikeville
i don't think that p-burg should be on anyone's top five in the 15th region. they have some good players, but lost alot from last year.
From the looks of everyone's top five, I think there will be some shocked people around the 15th Region.
1. Paintsville
2. Johnson Central
3. Shelby Valley
4. Betsy Layne
5. Pike Central
Belfry was a hair way from winning the region last year...with the talent returning they owuld be hard to pass up in the top 5?
"orisonspi" Wrote:Belfry was a hair way from winning the region last year...with the talent returning they owuld be hard to pass up in the top 5?

I just don't think they have what it takes....They were a little more than a hair away by the way...
Johnson Central
Sheldon Clark
Betsy Layne
Pike Central
Prestonsburg
Alfus,
From reading your posts on another message board last year you didn't think Belfry had what it took against anyone the entire season... HAHA And more often than not, even after they won you still found reasons why Belfry wasn't a better team than who they defeated.

But it is easy to do such a thing when your team has dominated the region for such a long ammount of time. Valley is the class of the 15th... but just don't discount what Randy Casey can do with his teams.
1. Paintsville
2. JC
3. Prestonsburg
4. SV/SC
5. Pikeville
1. Paintsville/Johnson Central/ Betsy Layne

4. South Floyd
5. Pike Central
1. Betsy Layne
2. Pike Central
3. Belfry
4. Johnson Central
5. Sheldon Clark
"Johnny Ringo" Wrote:1. Betsy Layne
2. Pike Central
3. Belfry
4. Johnson Central
5. Sheldon Clark

Wow....that's pretty funny right there.....No Paintsville in the top 5?
"alfus21" Wrote:Wow....that's pretty funny right there.....No Paintsville in the top 5?
Wow....what's so funny about it??....I don't think I'm the only one that posted on here that didn't include Paintsville was I?...they're 0-0 just like everyone else in the region right now when they do something to change that then I might include them.
"Johnny Ringo" Wrote:Wow....what's so funny about it??....I don't think I'm the only one that posted on here that didn't include Paintsville was I?...they're 0-0 just like everyone else in the region right now when they do something to change that then I might include them.

lol...ok pal
"alfus21" Wrote:Wow....that's pretty funny right there.....No Paintsville in the top 5?

The reality is that not everyone who views or posts on this site accepts the Johnson County Theory of Greatness. Paintsville probably is in the preseason top 5, but what does that mean? Nothing. We all know why there is so much talk about Johnson Central and Paintsville on this site, and it's not because everybody in the 15th Region believes in the Paintsville Tigers, but that the Paintsville Tigers believe it and they continue to talk about it, over, and over, and over, and over, and over.
"BBandG" Wrote:The reality is that not everyone who views or posts on this site accepts the Johnson County Theory of Greatness. Paintsville probably is in the preseason top 5, but what does that mean? Nothing. We all know why there is so much talk about Johnson Central and Paintsville on this site, and it's not because everybody in the 15th Region believes in the Paintsville Tigers, but that the Paintsville Tigers believe it and they continue to talk about it, over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

Well I'm not accepting any "theory" because if you knew me at all you'd know how hard it is for me to say that Paintsville is the best team in the region....You just said Paintsville is preaseason top 5, and then said it meant nothing..Well in a thread titled top 5 teams in the 15th region it actually means more than nothing it means everything..And yet you rank them #1 because you have common sense and then want to argue with me about standing up for them being the best team in the region?Who cares if they talk about it over and over again...Hell they have a right to talk about it because they're going to be tough for the next 3 years...Maybe if your school ever achieves anything you can talk about them over and over again...
Valley
Pike Central
Belfry
East Ridge
Allen Central