Poll: Who makes the trip to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
68.24%
Bourbon County
31.76%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13
Wilmore fan Wrote:Oh didn't know we were going to use last years score to start the game

You said can't. You can't say can't to what's already been done. Just looking to repeat that feat.
Them Bourbon boys haven't been smacked in the mouth by the likes of Ray Horton, A. Hatfield, Hayden Hatfield, and a few others who'll be laying the wood Friday night.
Football Junky Wrote:Is Tony Messer playing this week too?

If you'll let Tony play we'll let Hopkins.

Oh wait he didn't even play against us last year haha
Belfry0304 Wrote:If you'll let Tony play we'll let Hopkins.

Oh wait he didn't even play against us last year haha
Hopkins is playing for EKU, Is Messer still there?
If A. Hatfield plays Fullback it will be a long night in the trenches for the Colonels.
skully03 Wrote:If A. Hatfield plays Fullback it will be a long night in the trenches for the Colonels.
#33 would like to meet him
Football Junky Wrote:Hopkins is playing for EKU, Is Messer still there?

Messer will be at Louisville next semester, thanks for your concern... Glad to see Hopkins doing well. Hope he is majoring in magic after the disappearing act he put on at CAM last year.
Football Junky Wrote:Hopkins is playing for EKU, Is Messer still there?

Messer,unless he left after the 1st couple weeks is till there,i haven't talked to him in a while..
Belfry0304 Wrote:Messer will be at Louisville next semester, thanks for your concern... Glad to see Hopkins doing well. Hope he is majoring in magic after the disappearing act he put on at CAM last year.
It was said Messer went to Eku 2 days
Football Junky Wrote:#33 would like to meet him

Did 33 play last year??
Belfry0304 Wrote:Did 33 play last year??
Injured
Im sure Hatfield will introduce himself to #33 and then keep running.
Football Junky Wrote:Injured

I was thinking I didn't recall a 33... then again he might have worn a different jersey trying to hide or something (;
That was fun.

Bourbon's offensive line looks much improved this year, same explosiveness in the skill positions so Belfry has to be extremely disciplined and MAKE TACKLES. You can't afford to miss Brent Holman on an attempt to wrap-up. The jury is still out for me, but I think I may be more impressed on film with Holman than Hopkins. I saw him make a cut and explode into a hole on one film in a fashion that I haven't seen since Ace Wales. #4 is a talented back too, but I am incredibly impressed with #3... I've said for a while Ace Wales and Markell Hayes are the two best backs I've seen but Brent may make his way into that discussion Friday night.
Belfry. Haywood's big game experience is the difference. He knows how to get a team ready in November.
Belfry0304 Wrote:That was fun.

Bourbon's offensive line looks much improved this year, same explosiveness in the skill positions so Belfry has to be extremely disciplined and MAKE TACKLES. You can't afford to miss Brent Holman on an attempt to wrap-up. The jury is still out for me, but I think I may be more impressed on film with Holman than Hopkins. I saw him make a cut and explode into a hole on one film in a fashion that I haven't seen since Ace Wales. #4 is a talented back too, but I am incredibly impressed with #3... I've said for a while Ace Wales and Markell Hayes are the two best backs I've seen but Brent may make his way into that discussion Friday night.
He's good,

#2 is a rocket. You won't have anyone that can catch him. #24 is almost as fast as him. #4, #23, #1, are very very fast, they can score from anywhere on the field. There is so much speed on both sides it's not funny
#33 won't be hiding I can promise you that.
Belfry-28
Bourbon County-13

Bourbon County's first tough game of year. Mason County was weak team also. Who does these 2 teams play??
You Colonels blow players up. Yell Hopkins was all state last year and what did he do against the Pond Creek Nation last year in the playoffs. Colonels play a lower division of football than the big Red. You will see what I'm talking about Friday, Nov. 29th.
That's all right we will stand or even set on the home side. Doesn't matter
to us.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Why are all your posts so vaginal?

pugsley79 Wrote:You Colonels blow players up. Yell Hopkins was all state last year and what did he do against the Pond Creek Nation last year in the playoffs. Colonels play a lower division of football than the big Red. You will see what I'm talking about Friday, Nov. 29th.

Good point, but it all starts up front, and if I need to say it again I will ... This is not the same BC team from last year.
Wow! This is fun to read, two programs with no respect for one another. BC hangs there hat on the fact that Belfry hasn't dominated in the state finals every year, and Belfry hanging there hat on the fact that BC hasn't played anyone all year.

Belfry has proven that year in and year out there a force to reckoned with in 3A. legendary coach (like it or not BC) with a storied program that competes every year for the title. Its easy to talk about the losses when they come the majority of the time several weeks after BC has already handed in there pads.

BC is coming off a season where they have steam rolled there way through there competition (weak or not get over it Belfry) leaving opponents in a wake of TD's, and are focused on a trip to BG while having the attitude we owe ya one Belfry on there minds all year.

That in mind, that makes this a game that both team will obviously bring there A game. Last year is over! BC looks to run the Pirates out of Paris with relentless speed and a high scoring offense that has not been stopped. Belfry looks to smash BC in the mouth as only Belfry can do, and bring a physical style of football to Paris that leaves teams trembling when they step off the bus. Stop us if you can approach!

Belfry beware of sleep walking with this team, this is not your BC of last year!
BC just beware of what you ask for, because you've got it!

I cant wait for this one...Lets get it on!
This one of the most childish threads I've ever read.
Sorry Belfry fans but you finally have to play a team outside Eastern Kentucky Bourbon has a really good offense and a good defense..Bourbon County 34 Belfry 26.
Belfry0304 Wrote:That was fun.

Holman IMO is better than Hopkins was last year, the kid runs hard and looks to hit you instead of run around you. The passing game for bourbon hasn't really been mentioned yet either. Pope did play against mason and his throws were on target for the most part, timing wasn't an issue. My concern is still up front with bourbon, can they stop belfry from running the ball for 4 yards every time? I think they stopped belfry twice last year and one was a fumble.
I got to go with Belfry in this one good luck to both teams.
ballboy Wrote:Sorry Belfry fans but you finally have to play a team outside Eastern Kentucky Bourbon has a really good offense and a good defense..Bourbon County 34 Belfry 26.

Well Sorry for BOURBON county fans also because You finally have to play a team that's good...till now you have not...
Bourbon co football video

Football Junky Wrote:Bourbon co football video

Cool video :igiveup: :notworthy
Cant decide if its more like Field of Dreams or Children of the Corn
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next