Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County Bobcats
46.77%
Boyle County Rebels
53.23%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Boyle County 11/27
cuppett777 Wrote:bell county wins this game,i take it this game is in danville?if so what time,may come over from western ky to watch it......

Are you as sure about this as you were about Christian county beating Boyle?
Bobcatsalltheway Wrote:Bell 34
Boyle 12

These boys work so hard to come as far as they have. Coach Hilton is an outstanding coach. I will be making the trip down to boyle county and can't wait to watch those BOBCATS!! Good Luck both teams on making it this far.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn.the score that is.
Should be a great ballgame! Bell Co. is a great ball team and deserves a ton of respect. Great players and a great coach! That being said....I will go with Boyle Co. just because I want to support the Goldsmiths. Regardless of the outcome, I hope it is an injury free game for both teams and good luck to both!!
You guys that are posting blowouts by either team have got to be crazy,this game will be a dog fight to the end.if the winner scores over 21 ill be suprised.both offenses will struggle in this game just like last year.:ChairHit:
Jack Lambert Wrote:You guys that are posting blowouts by either team have got to be crazy,this game will be a dog fight to the end.if the winner scores over 21 ill be suprised.both offenses will struggle in this game just like last year.:ChairHit:

I agree 100%:Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Just got some stats from the Bell/Lawrence Co game. LC was #2 as a team rushing in class 4A. Bell Co held them to a total of 65 yards rushing. Pack came in with over 1,600 yards and only had 54 on the night. Bell Co rushed as a team for 343 yards.

You will find out soon enough that Boyle is not Lawrence County. Dude you need to chill some before you have a heart attack. It's only Saturday and still 6 days untill the game and you've already attacked everyone that does not have your opinion in here. On numerous occassions your brought up the Alcola game. Fact is you lost to them. Heck the Perryville Bulldogs (Pee Wee Football team) can do that.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Sounds good. Toney is a great back. Now he has 43 TD's on the year. How many rushing yards does he have?

At the end of the season, Toney has 1630 yds rushing with a 9.9/carry average. This does not include playoff yardage.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Have a question. The teams Boyle Co played this year how many is still in the playoffs? Bell Co still has 2 opponents, Marion Co and Alcoa both in there State Semi's.

Lets look at who each team has beaten.

Bell
Johnson Central
Whitley County
Marion County

Boyle
Johnson Central
Christian County
Lexington Catholic 2X

Catholic would still be playing, but we knocked them out last night. Both teams have beaten other teams like Lafayette, West Jessamine 2x (9-3) , Lawrence County, Harlan County, and Knox Central.

Looks pretty even to me if not a slight advantage to Boyle.
Rebel55 Wrote:You will find out soon enough that Boyle is not Lawrence County. Dude you need to chill some before you have a heart attack. It's only Saturday and still 6 days untill the game and you've already attacked everyone that does not have your opinion in here. On numerous occassions your brought up the Alcola game. Fact is you lost to them. Heck the Perryville Bulldogs (Pee Wee Football team) can do that.

Hey you can keep my Bulldogs out of this fight please.:thanks:
Bell by 16
Rebel55 Wrote:You will find out soon enough that Boyle is not Lawrence County. Dude you need to chill some before you have a heart attack. It's only Saturday and still 6 days untill the game and you've already attacked everyone that does not have your opinion in here. On numerous occassions your brought up the Alcola game. Fact is you lost to them. Heck the Perryville Bulldogs (Pee Wee Football team) can do that.

REBEL55, pay not attention to Bobcat09. He has a big mouth and needs to act like he has been here before!Confusedhh:
Cant wait for this one! Should be an absolute dandy beteween the hedges at Rebel Stadium!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Thanks!! Wow I thought that was a rule on here?

A rule against what, posting stuff you know nothing about?? :biggrin:

Go back and check YOUR post again and you'll see why the name applies.
I agree this game will be won on D and turnovers for whoever wins it. Both have OUTSTANDING defenses and both move the ball very well. Both teams have really talented backs that are very capable of having a big game. I think Davenport from Bell is being VERY overlooked by most, I agree Reese is good and should have a great game, but watch out for the young kid from Bell as well!!
BELLBOBCATS Wrote:Which 2 teams in KY can beat Alcoa? UK, UofL, Western or Eastern? :biggrin: No high school team IMO could play with that bunch from Alcoa. They are that good. :worthy:
Now onto the other topic of Bell/Boyle, throw out the stats, the records, the teams that each have played........Its gonna be a will to survive until the state championship game, a few breaks here and there and a battle of 2 great teams that DESERVE respect and admiration for putting it all on the line. Good Luck to the Bobcats and Rebels, and both teams know that the other team is coming into the game to win. Boyle played an outstanding schedule, Bell played an outstanding schedule. But that doesn't matter. Bell and Boyle are 0-0 coming into the game friday night. I hope both teams are playing their best and leave it out on the field. I gotta go with my CATS in a thriller........14-7.....Go get em CATS

:rockon: Well said, I couldn't agree more. Both teams will be playing at a different level than they have all year. So their schedule's strengths respectively won't make a difference. It is the state semi's it dont matter what Bell or Boyle did any other game throughout the season.
rocket01 Wrote:You know what? You are absolutely right on the money for that BellCoBobcats09......Boyle County is Boyle County because Alcoa, TN should not be a concern in this state of matter, Boyle County should be the concern going into November 27th. Bell is going to have a reality check that there is no more home-field advantage. The time has come for Bell County fans on here to finally taste their own medicine.
whatever man get over just like the rest who have doubted ell we will show up friday and play football..the team is not worried about alcoa the fans mught but that has no effect on the team all i can say to you is to load up and come watch two real football teams play some smashmouth football

good luck boyle

bell-20
boyle-4
Bell is on a roll!!
I think it will be a hard hitting battle, with turnovers being the difference. I'm going to make a guess and go with a score of

Bell 27
Boyle 17
Lets keep this thread civil & on-topic please.

Thank you!
I'll go with Bell County in a defensive battle by a touchdown, maybe less. Should be a great game.

Best of luck to both!
Bell 14
Boyle 28
Rebels Roll Again!

Boyle 28
Bell 14

Go Rebels!!!!!
Good Luck Bell!!
rocket01 Wrote:Guarenteed a long one.

Not that long only about a hour and 40 minutes. Will be a great ride home.:Thumbs:
Bell beats Boyle 12-7 in a defensive war.

I called the LC - Bell game 50 - 0 and was darn close.

My reasons: both teams have proven defense is what wins championships. Boyle's defense is amazing but they have not had to deal with a line like Bell's that has a bolt of lightning coming out of that thunder. Davenport has the fastest first 2 steps I have ever seen. I admit that I have not seen Boyle play so I might be dead wrong here.

Still I'm pulling for the locals. Go Bobcats!
i believe that coach dudley gets the job done and bell county pulls though with a victory
Finally,some realistic scores.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Well Rock puts up 22 points on Boyle Co and Bell's O is alot better. Bell Co has done shutout 2 of the top rushers in the State in Rowe of Rock and now Pack of Lawrence Co. Bell's D is BIG, FAST, and STRONG. There closing speed is out of this world quick!

I know this doesnt mean crap but just for the heck of it I will put it out there.

Boyle Co 42
Rockcastle Co 22

Bell Co 48
Rockcastle Co 0

If Boyle Co. and Trinity played who do you think would win?
With that being said, I will take Boyle at home in a game very similar to last year. I have not seen Bell this year, but I believe it when most say that they are better than last year. I know that Boyle is better too, and it should be a Great game.

GO REBELS!!!!!
Boyle County look at Bell County schedule. Bell County has played Alcoa and Boyle County you haven't played them yet.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next