•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 10 - Tennessee 7
All the posts full of negativity towards Joker Phillips go a long way to prove why we will never be a SEC caliber football team. It is going to take a few years for Joker to get what he wants in place, give him time. At worse we go back to the curry era, but we have way to much young talent for that to happen. Give him time to build the program. Next year will be joker's breakout season.

and as for this not being a huge win, anyone that thinks that just proved they have 0 knowledge of how college football works. We beat the preeminate university in a state we recruit heavily. That is huge for our program.
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://media.kentucky.com/smedia/2011/11...uSt.79.jpg]

I think that sums it up....
Hot KY women....

Methhead Tenn men lol...
^ LOL, Meth head??????? GTFO - LOL
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:All the posts full of negativity towards Joker Phillips go a long way to prove why we will never be a SEC caliber football team. It is going to take a few years for Joker to get what he wants in place, give him time. At worse we go back to the curry era, but we have way to much young talent for that to happen. Give him time to build the program. Next year will be joker's breakout season.

and as for this not being a huge win, anyone that thinks that just proved they have 0 knowledge of how college football works. We beat the preeminate university in a state we recruit heavily. That is huge for our program.

Did you say this same thing when BCG was the coach at UK?Confusederiously:
About time!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think that sums it up....
Hot KY women....

Methhead Tenn men lol...

both of them girls is ugly. them girls what guys like me call, fun time girl. just get a nut off of them nothing else.
congrats UK fans!!!! Next up is ending the Florida streak.
FBALL Wrote:I think the black uniforms would look better with the blue helmets.

I think they look ALOT better with the white...looks so clean.
Stardust Wrote:Did you say this same thing when BCG was the coach at UK?Confusederiously:

No comparison at all betwen the two. BCG screwed up one of the best programs at any level and any sport in this country. Joker is trying to build a program that isn't succesful at all. Your post goes a long way to prove that UK's fanbase is expecting a basketball like transformation in football, and that will not happen. In fact it cannot happen. It takes a long tome to build a program, and you have to be patient. You can't go firing a coach after two years for struggling at a school that has never done anything in football. I understand your frustration, quite frankly I have had family play at UK in football, and probably care about that program and know more about it than virtually any poster on this site. Give joker one more year. At the end of next year if we didn't improve from this one then call for his head until then quit being negative. We just beat our biggest rival for the first time in 26 years have some pride, and jump off the Joker hating bandwagon. Hiring a new coach wouldn't change anything, Steve spurrier had literally every advantage in the world over kentucky at south carolina and it has taken him this long to get them competing. He might be the best coach currently in football. Mike Leach would just bring back the ideology of trying to win games by pure offense, and that will not work in this conference. This team has no Tim Couch's last time I checked. It would do good for maybe one SEC game until defensive coordinatoors in this league got ahold of the film and then it would get tore apart. This league has changed alot in 10 years, and mike leaches offense would not work. Then you all would be calling for his head after a year, or two. The same cycle would continue you all would want some other two-bit coach who used a bullshit offense in a weak conference.
vundy33 Wrote:I think they look ALOT better with the white...looks so clean.

I love the white helmets.
cj2561 Wrote:both of them girls is ugly. them girls what guys like me call, fun time girl. just get a nut off of them nothing else.

Your right, my apologies, tenn fans are fine....

[Image: http://www.secsportsfan.com/images/tennessee-fans.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL, Meth head??????? GTFO - LOL

lol
And you know that dudes sister was there somewhere.....

[Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CPDdjKXaf88/SW...y+girl.jpg]
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:No comparison at all betwen the two. BCG screwed up one of the best programs at any level and any sport in this country. Joker is trying to build a program that isn't succesful at all. Your post goes a long way to prove that UK's fanbase is expecting a basketball like transformation in football, and that will not happen. In fact it cannot happen. It takes a long tome to build a program, and you have to be patient. You can't go firing a coach after two years for struggling at a school that has never done anything in football. I understand your frustration, quite frankly I have had family play at UK in football, and probably care about that program and know more about it than virtually any poster on this site. Give joker one more year. At the end of next year if we didn't improve from this one then call for his head until then quit being negative. We just beat our biggest rival for the first time in 26 years have some pride, and jump off the Joker hating bandwagon. Hiring a new coach wouldn't change anything, Steve spurrier had literally every advantage in the world over kentucky at south carolina and it has taken him this long to get them competing. He might be the best coach currently in football. Mike Leach would just bring back the ideology of trying to win games by pure offense, and that will not work in this conference. This team has no Tim Couch's last time I checked. It would do good for maybe one SEC game until defensive coordinatoors in this league got ahold of the film and then it would get tore apart. This league has changed alot in 10 years, and mike leaches offense would not work. Then you all would be calling for his head after a year, or two. The same cycle would continue you all would want some other two-bit coach who used a bullshit offense in a weak conference.

The thing is, we've been playing at a decent level of football for the last 4 years...with the amount of talent on this team, there is no way we should've had a season like this. I think the majority of the fault for it is on the players, not Joker though. Just a jacked up situation.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Why has there been 30 post deleted?
I thought we wasn't deleting post anymore?

As for the game, it took us putting a reciever at QB and trying to outrun and awfule Tenn defense to win the game lol.
At least we waasnt dead last in the SEC East.

I was thinking a post of mine got deleted on another thread. Please tell me QQ hasnt put a bunch of mods back on the site to censor it. It was GREAT the way it was. Now its going to go back to a bunch of Barney Fifes censoring people. I guess I should go check my inbox for more infractions now......:lame:
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:No comparison at all betwen the two. BCG screwed up one of the best programs at any level and any sport in this country. Joker is trying to build a program that isn't succesful at all. Your post goes a long way to prove that UK's fanbase is expecting a basketball like transformation in football, and that will not happen. In fact it cannot happen. It takes a long tome to build a program, and you have to be patient. You can't go firing a coach after two years for struggling at a school that has never done anything in football. I understand your frustration, quite frankly I have had family play at UK in football, and probably care about that program and know more about it than virtually any poster on this site. Give joker one more year. At the end of next year if we didn't improve from this one then call for his head until then quit being negative. We just beat our biggest rival for the first time in 26 years have some pride, and jump off the Joker hating bandwagon. Hiring a new coach wouldn't change anything, Steve spurrier had literally every advantage in the world over kentucky at south carolina and it has taken him this long to get them competing. He might be the best coach currently in football. Mike Leach would just bring back the ideology of trying to win games by pure offense, and that will not work in this conference. This team has no Tim Couch's last time I checked. It would do good for maybe one SEC game until defensive coordinatoors in this league got ahold of the film and then it would get tore apart. This league has changed alot in 10 years, and mike leaches offense would not work. Then you all would be calling for his head after a year, or two. The same cycle would continue you all would want some other two-bit coach who used a bullshit offense in a weak conference.

BGC screwed up one of the best programs??? If that's the case, why was Tubby ran out of town? I thought people said Tubby is the one who screwed it up. So, when those who felt BCG was a clown who had no business being the head coach comes in and all of the shouting by fans to get rid of him, it was OK. But now, the same fans who have ZERO confidence that Joker is anything more than a Joke for a head coach, it's "Different"! Hmm, OK!
^
Good post
FBALL Wrote:I think the black uniforms would look better with the blue helmets.

Yes sir! That would look awesome!!:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Stardust Wrote:BGC screwed up one of the best programs??? If that's the case, why was Tubby ran out of town? I thought people said Tubby is the one who screwed it up. So, when those who felt BCG was a clown who had no business being the head coach comes in and all of the shouting by fans to get rid of him, it was OK. But now, the same fans who have ZERO confidence that Joker is anything more than a Joke for a head coach, it's "Different"! Hmm, OK!

The fans had a reason onder BCG to scream for his head. He was sucking it up at a program that had never sucked. Joker has had one bad season in a program that has had a whole lot of bad seasons. Alot of those bad seasons were under good coaches. You guys just can't seem to grasp that this is kentucky football, not a national championship program.
What a joke. Losing to a team playing a wide receiver at qb, Tennessee must really suck.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Your right, my apologies, tenn fans are fine....

[Image: http://www.secsportsfan.com/images/tennessee-fans.jpg]

them two tenn fans look like they are from south eastern ky. the kind of people that only come out once a month.
^^^heheheheh.
cj2561 Wrote:them two tenn fans look like they are from south eastern ky. the kind of people that only come out once a month.

Awesome comeback....
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:The fans had a reason onder BCG to scream for his head. He was sucking it up at a program that had never sucked. Joker has had one bad season in a program that has had a whole lot of bad seasons. Alot of those bad seasons were under good coaches. You guys just can't seem to grasp that this is kentucky football, not a national championship program.

I wouldnt call last year a success.
And that what we dont want.
We want somebody who can fix things.
Dont scream they wont give the money.
There are a lot of good programs out there that have coaches that are underpaid, and its not like UK doesnt pay a pretty good check to Joker.
Just give him one year to actually have some talent. If we don't score next year with what we have coming back Ill be calling for his head. Until then be happy we ended the two worst streaks in football.
I agree...

Although we should've done sooooo much better with the talent we had this year.
Dooley is taking a lot of flack right now. The Tenn fans hate his guts but they don't want to fire him because of the 5 mil buyout clause.

Wonder if Momma Dooley is going to call back into the sports talk and chastise them for being mean to the "best coach in the country", her baby boy.
Nobody is getting infractions. That sucked. I deleted some of the posts just cleaning things up a bit. Quit acting like a bunch of babies.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And you know that dudes sister was there somewhere.....

[Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CPDdjKXaf88/SW...y+girl.jpg]

That picture reminds me of the kid in the basement from Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanimo Bay.
FBALL Wrote:Nobody is getting infractions. That sucked. I deleted some of the posts just cleaning things up a bit. Quit acting like a bunch of babies.

Good gawd, you would have thought the Nazi's took over. Nice to have you back FBALL, I hope your schedule has slowed down enough to get you back.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next