•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The American public the most gullible of all time?
vector Wrote:http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/22/world/...?hpt=hp_c1

they started there chemical program in the 70s
don't believe everything hoot and therealthing say :biglmao:

Yeah, how could either of us hope to vie with such eloquence. vector is a clone in a zone! :notworthy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:First you don't get to decide when enough is said, I'll make that call. Second, as usual, you use flawed logic to justify the homosexual depravity you hope to validate. You tell me of any case where straight folks are awarded benefits for their illegitimate live-in du-jour, or in any way are federally subsidized for immoral activities? In any case we both know what this is all about. Your contempt for God, His Word and His Church. Yes?
You tell me where your tax dollars funding their marriage is any different than their tax dollars funding your marriage. The nuff said... is a slam at your flawed logic on your tax money vs theirs, and your god book telling a non believing citizen what is right for them.
TheRealVille Wrote:Proof that the Iraq WMD's went to Syria?

Oh, I sort of like to just go by what our intelligence community says. You know, money is tight and a fleet of reconnaissance drones is so expensive these days. :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh, I sort of like to just go by what our intelligence community says. You know, money is tight and a fleet of reconnaissance drones is so expensive these days. :please:
The intelligence said they were there, yet they weren't when we went looking. :biglmao:
TheRealVille Wrote:You tell me where their tax dollars funding your marriage is any different than your tax dollars funding your marriage. The nuff said... is a slam at your flawed logic on your tax money vs theirs, and your god book telling a non believing citizen what is right for them.

I just did. And, don't leave yourself out, you're right in there with them and all the rest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh, I sort of like to just go by what our intelligence community says. You know, money is tight and a fleet of reconnaissance drones is so expensive these days. :please:

is this the same intelligence community that said they were in IRAQ Confusedhh:
TheRealVille Wrote:18% liberal(4:14pm)which I posted at the very first is the true number, 14% liberal(5:27 pm)was the mistake. My mistake in the later post was in your favor.

[Image: http://www.people-press.org/people-press.../636-3.png]
You mistake was in your inability to calculate a simple ratio but your inability to admit the mistake is your biggest problem. Most of us just admit mistakes and move on because that is the simplest and honorable thing to do. Now, if you want to continue to pretend that I have been raking you over the coals over a simple typo, then you go right ahead.
TheRealThing Wrote:I just did. And, don't leave yourself out, you're right in there with them and all the rest.
The rest that say your god doesn't make America's laws? Yea, count me in.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You mistake was in your inability to calculate a simple ratio but your inability to admit the mistake is your biggest problem. Most of us just admit mistakes and move on because that is the simplest and honorable thing to do. Now, if you want to continue to pretend that I have been raking you over the coals over a simple typo, then you go right ahead.
Here's my post. Check the edit.

TheRealVille Wrote:? You posted proof of exactly what I said that I said.
:biglmao:

OIC: Change the 14% to 18%, my mistake. But, it still doesn't change the fact that as many, or more conservatives were polled. BTW, now everybody can see how you play your game. I even messed up to your advantage, number wise, and you still cry.
Again, my mistake was in your favor. The real figure was 18%, my mistake was 14%, in your favor.
TheRealVille Wrote:The rest that say your god doesn't make America's laws? Yea, count me in.

There's the real RealVille, LOL. You know, I know you're desperate to rehabilitate what you believe is your image. Typical liberal to a fault, you have gotten so accustomed to the bob & weave and, anything you can't duck you just deny. You lost this one my friend. But, like they say, whatever makes you feel better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:There's the real RealVille, LOL. You know, I know you're desperate to rehabilitate what you believe is your image. Typical liberal to a fault, you have gotten so accustomed to the bob & weave and, anything you can't duck you just deny. You lost this one my friend. But, like they say, whatever makes you feel better.
I lost this one by admitting that I was with the crowd that say your god doesn't make America's laws, or posting a link that shows a majority of Americans favor gay marriage being legal? Ok. :biglmao:
TheRealVille Wrote:Here's my post. Check the edit.

Again, my mistake was in your favor. The real figure was 18%, my mistake was 14%, in your favor.
You had the correct figure in post #121 but you miscalculated the ratio. The numbers don't lie. You do.

TheRealVille Wrote:Democrat
33%
Republican
25%
Independent (Independents are more conservative than liberal, 18% vs 34%, basically 3-1)
35%

Hence, more "conservative leaning" were polled than liberals in this poll.
TheRealVille Wrote:I lost this one by admitting that I was with the crowd that say your god doesn't make America's laws? Ok. :biglmao:

Talk about getting the last word. Like I said, whatever makes you feel better. If denial does the trick for you, by all means go for it. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You had the correct figure in post #121 but you miscalculated the ratio. The numbers don't lie. You do.
I said 18% vs 34% was basically 3-1. Was I so far off that you would have to go on and on about it?
TheRealThing Wrote:Talk about getting the last word. Like I said, whatever makes you feel better. If denial does the trick for you, by all means go for it. Confusednicker:
Or posting a link that shows a majority of Americans favor gay marriage being legal?
http://www.google.com/search?client=safa...8&oe=UTF-8
TheRealVille Wrote:I said 18% vs 34% was basically 3-1. Was I so far off that you would have to go on and on about it?
The actual ratio is less than 2-1. Is that not so obvious that you could not simply admit your mistake, instead of pretending that I was referring to a typo? You knew that you were wrong and chose to employ the "dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge" strategy to avoid admitting the mistake. Patches O'Houlihan would be proud of you. Confusednicker:
TheRealVille Wrote:What's wrong with them marrying? Does it hurt you in any way? Does it hurt your rights? What rights do you lose by them marrying?

It hurts several of my rights.
The constitution was made for a reason, not to be changed in any way.

Why do you want to change something thats worked for over 200 years?
Why not take the minority groups and forget about there wants and worry about important things like jobs, etc?

OR, atleast make it a state by state vote. Then, we'll never have to worry about it here in God's country.

And BTW, 75% of Kentuckians oppose same sex marriage. If you take away Lex and Louisville, your looking more like 90%.
Its obvious its not what the majority wants.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It hurts several of my rights.
The constitution was made for a reason, not to be changed in any way.

Why do you want to change something thats worked for over 200 years?
Why not take the minority groups and forget about there wants and worry about important things like jobs, etc?

OR, atleast make it a state by state vote. Then, we'll never have to worry about it here in God's country.

And BTW, 75% of Kentuckians oppose same sex marriage. If you take away Lex and Louisville, your looking more like 90%.
Its obvious its not what the majority wants.
Where does the constitution say anything about marriage? So, all the amendments weren't legal? You think KY represents the majority, lol? At least you've got a fan on your non knowledge.
TheRealVille Wrote:Or posting a link that shows a majority of Americans favor gay marriage being legal?
http://www.google.com/search?client=safa...8&oe=UTF-8

I spend enough time on here decrying the lies of the left not to fall for that one. You can post links from these left writers from now on, I know better. The majority of Americans do not favor gay marriage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I spend enough time on here decrying the lies of the left not to fall for that one. You can post links from these left writers from now on, I know better. The majority of Americans do not favor gay marriage.
Ok, go with that one. :Thumbs: :biglmao:
TheRealVille Wrote:Where does the constitution say anything about marriage? So, all the amendments weren't legal? You think KY represents the majority, lol?

Are you high or something? You've been going on and on about what you think are 14 SCOTUS rulings decreeing marriage a right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:Ok, go with that one. :Thumbs: :biglmao:

I was going to but, thanks for your support.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Are you high or something? You've been going on and on about what you think are 14 SCOTUS rulings decreeing marriage a right.
He brought up the Constitution. It say's nothing about marriage. He also said it shouldn't be changed, and I reminded him about the amendments. The SCOTUS makes ruling about stuff not specified in the Constitution.
TheRealVille Wrote:He brought up the Constitution. It say's nothing about marriage. He also said it shouldn't be changed, and I reminded him about the amendments. The SCOTUS makes ruling about stuff not specified in the Constitution.

Thank you! Thus short of a constitutional amendment to the contrary, the matter falls back into the hands of the individual state legislatures according to the Constitution.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Thank you! Thus short of a constitutional amendment to the contrary, the matter falls back into the hands of the individual state legislatures according to the Constitution.
States don't have the right to decide the rights of citizens. The SCOTUS will rule on this.
^ I can guarantee one thing, they won't take into consideration some redneck hicks opinion on the matter.
TheRealVille Wrote:^ I can guarantee one thing, they won't take into consideration some redneck hicks opinion on the matter.
That is quite an opinion you have of your fellow Kentuckians. Ever thought of moving to the left coast, where your wacky opinions are in the mainstream?
TheRealVille Wrote:^ I can guarantee one thing, they won't take into consideration some redneck hicks opinion on the matter.

So, I take it then that they won't be reading your BGR posts in the SCOTUS?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:So, I take it then that they won't be reading your BGR posts in the SCOTUS?
Or yours.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:That is quite an opinion you have of your fellow Kentuckians. Ever thought of moving to the left coast, where your wacky opinions are in the mainstream?
Oh, to be sure, I will be in the next few years moving to a liberal place. I'm just waiting on my last kid to get through college. I'm sick of the redneck, homophobe, racist hicks, like the two that post here. I do notice that you skipped right over the "states can't decide peoples' rights" post.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next