•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
Granny Bear Wrote:ALL teams change from year to year to year.

The Burg didn't have Massey last year, either. I wonder how many offensive yards he has gotten so far.

Massey is a huge addition.I'm not sure how many yards he has,but he really hasn't had to play much this year
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:not got a dog in the fight, but in reference to this statement, Quinten Baker of Ashland Rushed for 240 yards as well as scoring a couple of TDs and Ashland still took a thump on the head by way of a 2 TD loss to Highlands. Not comparing the running backs, disputing Griffith, or arguing anyone schedule's strength or weakness, simply making a statement. One player's numbers does not make or break a win or loss. It doesnt matter how many yards you run or throw for. If it's all between the 20 yard lines and you only cross the goal line once. Morgan's turnovers and inability to look for any reciever other than Hudson is what lost the game for the Bulldogs last year. Morgan is much improved and. i expect a better performance by Hazard this year. Last year really means nothing. Hazard's health this year is a question mark for me. But even with those injuries, Hazard will be the best defense Williamsburg will have seen up to this point. It should and will be a good game. And 64 may have turned into Jet's illegitimate, rival's child lol. You saw where thats gotten him thus far, Right 64?lol

I told you last year Scotty_Bronson Williamsburg was going to Bowling Green and now I will tell you again with the upmosts respect.....Williamsburg is going to the state again 2014. With a Kami-Kaze defenses....Marked it down :please:...
baseball1974 Wrote:I'm not saying you're wrong about this years offense. I'm just pointing out that it isn't clear what they can do. Griffith was good up to now but he wasn't the QB. Williamsburg racked up around 4500 yards last year and Sizemore accounted for all but a little over a thousand of those yards. Whether it was through the air or on the ground, he was your offense. It's not possible to say you have the same offense as last year. It may be better and you may have put up better numbers, but it is still unknown as to what they can do against quality competition. The reason I bring it up again is everyone keeps saying it's the same team with better additions, but you're leaving out the part where the best quarterback in 1a last year that was responsible for all the offense is no longer there. There is just no way to say how their offense will be deep in the playoffs because this particular offense has never been deep in the playoffs.

I believe you can fix anything but stupid,,, I quit.
Skyler Griffith is a special athlete, much like the Olinger kids that have played at Hazard, it doesn't matter what he did in MS it matters what he can do now and that is beat you with his feet and arm...Hazard will be a tough out, they play hard and are well coached, I look forward to Friday night...
topnotch Wrote:I believe you can fix anything but stupid,,, I quit.

Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I told you last year Scotty_Bronson Williamsburg was going to Bowling Green and now I will tell you again with the upmosts respect.....Williamsburg is going to the state again 2014. With a Kami-Kaze defenses....Marked it down :please:...

I heard it here first.
OldJacket Wrote:Skyler Griffith is a special athlete, much like the Olinger kids that have played at Hazard, it doesn't matter what he did in MS it matters what he can do now and that is beat you with his feet and arm...Hazard will be a tough out, they play hard and are well coached, I look forward to Friday night...

He sure is.apparently some people have never watched him play. Hazard does have a great coach and some great fans on here but some of the ones at the game are mean :biglmao:
It’s funny that you compared Griffith to the Olinger’s, they’re related haha.
64, you do know that the Kami Kaze's lost in the big showdown don't you?
mysonis55 Wrote:64, you do know that the Kami Kaze's lost in the big showdown don't you?

Yeap Confusedalute:
mikehancho25 Wrote:It’s funny that you compared Griffith to the Olinger’s, they’re related haha.

:Thumbs:
64 thinks kamikaze is only a drink.
williamsburg
mayfield_9 Wrote:64 thinks kamikaze is only a drink.

maybe jetpilot is a kamikaze and missed his target and will crash into Mayfield
pjdoug Wrote:I don't brag about anything and I'm not even a Williamsburg fan but I expect to be supporting them in Bowling Green while you sit at home.I just know a good team and player when I see one. You have a severe problem with repeating your self and some mental issues you need to work out.

I will be in bowling green just like I've been to every state title game since I retired from coaching. I have seen Griffith play but not as a quarterback. I'm confused on how you or anybody from Williamsburg can argue they lost their offense from last year. It's not an opinion or a rumor. It's a factual statement backed up by stats. I realize you're not use to using stats since you admitted not knowing how to read them, but I've never made any kind of statement that wasn't backed up by facts. Maybe you should try it? It may help you post something other than pictures.
baseball1974 Wrote:I will be in bowling green just like I've been to every state title game since I retired from coaching. I have seen Griffith play but not as a quarterback. I'm confused on how you or anybody from Williamsburg can argue they lost their offense from last year. It's not an opinion or a rumor. It's a factual statement backed up by stats. I realize you're not use to using stats since you admitted not knowing how to read them, but I've never made any kind of statement that wasn't backed up by facts. Maybe you should try it? It may help you post something other than pictures.

You retired from coaching alright.You just told a lie.I never said any such thing as that Pinocchio.
pjdoug Wrote:You retired from coaching alright.You just told a lie.I never said any such thing as that Pinocchio.

Huh?
baseball1974 Wrote:Huh?

Confusedhh:
here goes another pi$$ing contest. i dont think it will ever end!!!!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:here goes another pi$$ing contest. i dont think it will ever end!!!!

I don't know the correct response to a picture so it's ended. No worries.
baseball1974 Wrote:I will be in bowling green just like I've been to every state title game since I retired from coaching. I have seen Griffith play but not as a quarterback. I'm confused on how you or anybody from Williamsburg can argue they lost their offense from last year. It's not an opinion or a rumor. It's a factual statement backed up by stats. I realize you're not use to using stats since you admitted not knowing how to read them, but I've never made any kind of statement that wasn't backed up by facts. Maybe you should try it? It may help you post something other than pictures.

Coach baseball1974 you also said paintsville would be a great warm-up game for Pikeville before pikeville played Mayfield that not a stats but a fact. And you also said Williamsburg was irrelevant that another fact. Do the math :blondetea sleep on it and hope to see you in Bowling Green. :Cheerlead Williamsburg goal is to be 2014 1A STATE CHAMPIONS
64SUR Wrote:Coach baseball1974 you also said paintsville would be a great warm-up game for Pikeville before pikeville played Mayfield that not a stats but a fact. And you also said Williamsburg was irrelevant that another fact. Do the math :blondetea sleep on it and hope to see you in Bowling Green. :Cheerlead Williamsburg goal is to be 2014 1A STATE CHAMPIONS

:1:
Williamsburg 46 hazard 12
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:here goes another pi$$ing contest. i dont think it will ever end!!!!

Scotty_Bronson what do you want the fans in Williamsburg to do not to pee. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:Scotty_Bronson what do you want the fans in Williamsburg to do not to pee. Confusederiously:

Confusedtrom:
64SUR Wrote:Coach baseball1974 you also said paintsville would be a great warm-up game for Pikeville before pikeville played Mayfield that not a stats but a fact. And you also said Williamsburg was irrelevant that another fact. Do the math :blondetea sleep on it and hope to see you in Bowling Green. :Cheerlead Williamsburg goal is to be 2014 1A STATE CHAMPIONS

Predicting a game is not the same thing. That doesn't even make sense. And the only reason you didnt pick Pikeville to win that game is because you have been praying to the football gods for them to get beat so you wouldn't have to play them. Look, this happens every time with you guys. Anytime someone brings a point that isn't in williamsburg's favor, you try to throw personal attacks and when you can't think of anything intelligent to say you'll just post a picture or try and change the subject. My favorite is when Your buddy Doug can't get a grasp on anything being discussed, he'll just post "lame" and hope someone changes the subject. It's quite a cycle you all have developed. I've never seen a team or a fan base with this much entitlement that has never won anything. There are several teams that can get away with it because their trophy cases are full. This is just comical and it's a big reason why most of the people other than Williamsburg fans parents players and coaches, and a Whitley County refugee do not want to see them win. Every other team in the east is supported by everyone in eastern ky except for you guys. Thats no coincidence.
baseball1974 Wrote:Predicting a game is not the same thing. That doesn't even make sense. And the only reason you didnt pick Pikeville to win that game is because you have been praying to the football gods for them to get beat so you wouldn't have to play them. Look, this happens every time with you guys. Anytime someone brings a point that isn't in williamsburg's favor, you try to throw personal attacks and when you can't think of anything intelligent to say you'll just post a picture or try and change the subject. My favorite is when Your buddy Doug can't get a grasp on anything being discussed, he'll just post "lame" and hope someone changes the subject. It's quite a cycle you all have developed. I've never seen a team or a fan base with this much entitlement that has never won anything. There are several teams that can get away with it because their trophy cases are full. This is just comical and it's a big reason why most of the people other than Williamsburg fans parents players and coaches, and a Whitley County refugee do not want to see them win. Every other team in the east is supported by everyone in eastern ky except for you guys. Thats no coincidence.
:lame::lame::truestory:
baseball1974 Wrote:Predicting a game is not the same thing. That doesn't even make sense. And the only reason you didnt pick Pikeville to win that game is because you have been praying to the football gods for them to get beat so you wouldn't have to play them. Look, this happens every time with you guys. Anytime someone brings a point that isn't in williamsburg's favor, you try to throw personal attacks and when you can't think of anything intelligent to say you'll just post a picture or try and change the subject. My favorite is when Your buddy Doug can't get a grasp on anything being discussed, he'll just post "lame" and hope someone changes the subject. It's quite a cycle you all have developed. I've never seen a team or a fan base with this much entitlement that has never won anything. There are several teams that can get away with it because their trophy cases are full. This is just comical and it's a big reason why most of the people other than Williamsburg fans parents players and coaches, and a Whitley County refugee do not want to see them win. Every other team in the east is supported by everyone in eastern ky except for you guys. Thats no coincidence.

I pick 1A paintsville as my sleeper team back in the summer comicball1974. And now I'm praying that they go back to sleep....:HitWall: sleepless in London Kentucky.
64SUR Wrote:I pick 1A paintsville as my sleeper team back in the summer comicball1974. And now I'm praying that they go back to sleep....:HitWall: sleepless in London Kentucky.

:hilarious:
Fact 37-2. TDs to Interceptions. Baseball you seem to ignore facts more than anybody. You want to ignore facts that do not fit your agenda.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next