•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
No PJDoug thats not the bet. I wanna hush you up for good. Its if Whitley goes better than 1-5 to start I leave the board for good. Permanent. IF they go 1-5 or worse, then all you have to leave and never post again. Are you in? The bet hinges on whether you have the balls to get in. IF you dont, then the bet is off!
Lilly Wrote:No PJDoug thats not the bet. I wanna hush you up for good. Its if Whitley goes better than 1-5 to start I leave the board for good. Permanent. IF they go 1-5 or worse, then all you have to leave and never post again. Are you in? The bet hinges on whether you have the balls to get in. IF you dont, then the bet is off!

THE BET IS ME AND YOU. You want 3 for the price of you . You're not getting it. Me YOU no one else. If ANYONE else is in I'm out. It's crazy for 3 of us to bet you the same thing.
footballfever Wrote:THE BET IS ME AND YOU. You want 3 for the price of you . You're not getting it. Me YOU no one else. If ANYONE else is in I'm out. It's crazy for 3 of us to bet you the same thing.

Wrong little man, you need to read my bets closer just like you need to watch being such a Whitley homer. The bet is you and pjdoug vs me. Anyone else that wants in can. Thats what every post has said. You two want me gone, then accept the bet cowards.
Lilly Wrote:Wrong little man, you need to read my bets closer just like you need to watch being such a Whitley homer. The bet is you and pjdoug vs me. Anyone else that wants in can. Thats what every post has said. You two want me gone, then accept the bet cowards.

Who wouldn't want to put up one to win 3. Me and you for off the board. Only way I bet other way is we meet and put up $$$. Bout 5 Franklins.
Your reading comprehension is low. Whitley grad I assume?
Lilly Wrote:Your reading comprehension is low. Whitley grad I assume?

One more personal attack and it will be dealt with.

You in or out. Me you!!!! We can meet if you like put some $$ up. You in or out. I'm ALL in, me you. Me you!!! Can you comprehend.....me you. You in????? Simple yes or no will do, so I can comprehend.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:One more personal attack and it will be dealt with.

So the Whitley posters can hammer me on all threads right? And the mod from Whitley will take Lily out? I have been mistreated several times here and no warning, or should I say not even a warning from the mods. If you would go back and look at what has been said to me and warn them. I will refrain but you all are going to ruin the board if you continue with being unfair. You let it be like the wild west till I put it to Whitley Co and all of a sudden I am a rule breaker. SMH
footballfever Wrote:You in or out. Me you!!!! We can meet if you like put some $$ up. You in or out. I'm ALL in, me you. Me you!!! Can you comprehend.....me you. You in????? Simple yes or no will do, so I can comprehend.

You read the thread and tell me are you in or out? I cant say anything else to hurt your feelings so I will leave it at that.
Lilly Wrote:Would you boys like to make a friendly wager about next year?

Here is the 1st comment about a bet! From you. I'll bet you anything you want to bet even up between you and me. You in or you out????
I will take the bet exactly as I described. footballfever and pjdoug agrees to leave the board permanently if they go 1-5. If not I will leave permanently and not get another name. Plenty of other places to go if I lose or if they lose. Now what say ye footballfever and pjdoug? You can get you some to e army and paulcrewe? No wait until after state tourney of basketball, gone for good. And be a man of your word. - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...zlZJe.dpuf
Thats the bet above Oh ye wonderful, truthful, lovable, all knowing Whitley County residents.
footballfever Wrote:Here is the 1st comment about a bet! From you. I'll bet you anything you want to bet even up between you and me. You in or you out????

"Would you boys like to make a friendly wager about next year?"

Yes sir thats what I said. That would be plural right? With a "S"?
Like I said above, read what I said, not what you want me to say. READ CLOSE. I know thats hard, but I think you can do it if you try hard.
Lilly Wrote:Like I said above, read what I said, not what you want me to say. READ CLOSE. I know thats hard, but I think you can do it if you try hard.

I'm not taking that bet with others having too. So I'm saying NO. I'll bet you, me you. Loser off board. Yes or no????
I took your suggestion Lilly, and re-read the entire thread....twice. It appears to me that you feel as if you can say or do anything you want, but if someone feeds your own medicine back to you, you cry "foul". You can dish it, but don't want to take it. And anytime you are forced to take it, then the mods aren't doing their job.

Well, it's like this...I have been more than lenient with you because there's no way I can know how old you are. More times than not you sound like a little spoiled child that's stomping its' foot and sending PM after PM about how the other person that's not agreeing with you should be banned.

Let's look at this a little more carefully..

Your first post...a little jab at pjdoug. I understand that, I jab at him too. But you just have to leave with a little negative remark about Whitley Co sports.
Lilly Wrote:pjdougie I have a scheduling suggestion. They need to get McCreary Central on there at least 4/5 times a year. That way maybe, just maybe they can get over .500.

This was pj's response to ME when I jabbed at him. Guess what, I didn't ban him or give him an infraction just because he accused me of coming up with silly BS....
pjdoug Wrote:Where do you come up with this silly BS ? I said middle school wasnt playing in a high school game and you took it as I dont believe in feeder programs Confusedtare:

Another come back from pj...he's got a million of them, and ends with a big grin.
pjdoug Wrote:and you should schedule shock treatment 4-5 times a year:biggrin:
Your come back...ending with another smack at Whitley County.
Lilly Wrote:I already get that. But seriously they should try to get a few give me games to pad that win loss column. That will give you all something to crow about for a few games.

And then the infamous wager:
Lilly Wrote:Would you boys like to make a friendly wager about next year?

Lilly Wrote:Baiter....Weasel.....I will leave some other adjectives out for fear of banishment from the establishment.
Fear of banishment? This was actually one of your nicer posts.

Lilly Wrote:No PJDoug thats not the bet. I wanna hush you up for good. Its if Whitley goes better than 1-5 to start I leave the board for good. Permanent. IF they go 1-5 or worse, then all you have to leave and never post again. Are you in? The bet hinges on whether you have the balls to get in. IF you dont, then the bet is off!
So much anger toward Whitley!!
Lilly Wrote:Wrong little man, you need to read my bets closer just like you need to watch being such a Whitley homer. The bet is you and pjdoug vs me. Anyone else that wants in can. Thats what every post has said. You two want me gone, then accept the bet cowards.

Lilly Wrote:So the Whitley posters can hammer me on all threads right? And the mod from Whitley will take Lily out? I have been mistreated several times here and no warning, or should I say not even a warning from the mods. If you would go back and look at what has been said to me and warn them. I will refrain but you all are going to ruin the board if you continue with being unfair. You let it be like the wild west till I put it to Whitley Co and all of a sudden I am a rule breaker. SMH
First of all YOU have no idea of the warnings that I or any other mod give out to folks. I know you think we should run them by you first, but we don't. You want to give it, Lilly, but sure hate to take it.
If you don't like the rude comments made to you, then don't be making them to other folks.

Lilly Wrote:Thats the bet above Oh ye wonderful, truthful, lovable, all knowing Whitley County residents.
Lilly Wrote:Like I said above, read what I said, not what you want me to say. READ CLOSE. I know thats hard, but I think you can do it if you try hard.
^^^ so much anger.

You know Lilly, I don't think that the boards should allow discussion about monetary betting on high school sports. That is, MONEY instead of say...avatars, leaving for a time, etc. But I don't make the rules. I also haven't stomped my foot and cried and complained to the other mods about the bets being made. Such are the rules that govern this site, so I either stay or leave. I choose to stay.
Sorry, I won't talk bout money anymore!
I think Whitley can be very good offensively but will have to improve defensively. I see 2 game on schedule Whitley should be favored to win. 2 games underdog and 6 toss ups. Pretty balanced schedule.
When you start with a special kid at quarterback it makes it easier to get things on track.

You dont always get what you wantSmile
Lilly Wrote:So the Whitley posters can hammer me on all threads right? And the mod from Whitley will take Lily out? I have been mistreated several times here and no warning, or should I say not even a warning from the mods. If you would go back and look at what has been said to me and warn them. I will refrain but you all are going to ruin the board if you continue with being unfair. You let it be like the wild west till I put it to Whitley Co and all of a sudden I am a rule breaker. SMH

:thatsfunn
footballfever Wrote:Sorry, I won't talk bout money anymore!
I think Whitley can be very good offensively but will have to improve defensively. I see 2 game on schedule Whitley should be favored to win. 2 games underdog and 6 toss ups. Pretty balanced schedule.

Talking about betting money isn't against the rules. I just don't agree with it. But just because I don't agree with it, I'm not bitching or reporting somebody for doing it.

That was the point I was trying to make with Lilly.
Granny Bear Wrote:I took your suggestion Lilly, and re-read the entire thread....twice. It appears to me that you feel as if you can say or do anything you want, but if someone feeds your own medicine back to you, you cry "foul". You can dish it, but don't want to take it. And anytime you are forced to take it, then the mods aren't doing their job.

Well, it's like this...I have been more than lenient with you because there's no way I can know how old you are. More times than not you sound like a little spoiled child that's stomping its' foot and sending PM after PM about how the other person that's not agreeing with you should be banned.

Let's look at this a little more carefully..

Your first post...a little jab at pjdoug. I understand that, I jab at him too. But you just have to leave with a little negative remark about Whitley Co sports.

This was pj's response to ME when I jabbed at him. Guess what, I didn't ban him or give him an infraction just because he accused me of coming up with silly BS....

Another come back from pj...he's got a million of them, and ends with a big grin.

Your come back...ending with another smack at Whitley County.

And then the infamous wager:

Fear of banishment? This was actually one of your nicer posts.

So much anger toward Whitley!!

I hope I'm not in too much trouble. I cant help but talk smack sometimes

First of all YOU have no idea of the warnings that I or any other mod give out to folks. I know you think we should run them by you first, but we don't. You want to give it, Lilly, but sure hate to take it.
If you don't like the rude comments made to you, then don't be making them to other folks.

^^^ so much anger.

You know Lilly, I don't think that the boards should allow discussion about monetary betting on high school sports. That is, MONEY instead of say...avatars, leaving for a time, etc. But I don't make the rules. I also haven't stomped my foot and cried and complained to the other mods about the bets being made. Such are the rules that govern this site, so I either stay or leave. I choose to stay.
I hope I'm not in too much trouble. I cant help but talk smack sometimes :please::please:
footballfever Wrote:Sorry, I won't talk bout money anymore!

What is being done to improve the defense? I know the kids are working hard at becoming stronger.
My bet was never about money. My bet is about losers leave the board. I dont gamble $$ either thats why I never took them up on that. I stick by what I have said. If it mattered I would go back and do just what you did about how others have jabbed hard at me and no warning and when I jab back the Gut comes on and gives me a warning. Lots of times, and not only with me has the mods looked the other way and yes I have pointed it out. They took my posts down on a thread and left the others up in a quoted text while they removed the original post they left the quoted post which is a rookie mistake for a mod, but it was not a mistake, it was a shot at me. It was left up even after I pointed it out. Explain that. It was even in the thread that you were on that you was actively involved in. And dont even tell me you didnt see it. I have never said a word about someone talking smack to me, I like pjdoug enjoy it. Thats why I like to talk smack with pj cause I usually get it back. No fun talking smack to someone who dont talk it themself. I only get mad when I am reprimanded when others doing the same thing are not. I say no rules and I would be happy. No crying or no way any unfair mod could take sides. I still would not bet money as I dont think thats right, but thats up to the individual person and their personal beliefs. All I ask is to be fair.
Before I get back to football, I'll extend an olive branch and a crying towel too as far as that goes.:biggrin::devilflam:HitWall::biggrin:

I am looking forward to spring football this year, to see the changes. I think that some of the young kids will be nice additions. Whitley is going to have some nice team speed and will have an opportunity to pretty good on offense, in the last two games last year the Colonels put up 1000 yards in offense, with 511 yards and 489. I think Whitley could have won a couple more games had they been as far along in the offense early as they were late. I think the Colonels will have a nice season.
Ill accept both the olive branch and crying towel.
Lilly Wrote:1-5 boys, 1-5. $$$$$

Lilly Wrote:My bet was never about money. My bet is about losers leave the board. I dont gamble $$ either thats why I never took them up on that. I stick by what I have said. If it mattered I would go back and do just what you did about how others have jabbed hard at me and no warning and when I jab back the Gut comes on and gives me a warning. Lots of times, and not only with me has the mods looked the other way and yes I have pointed it out. They took my posts down on a thread and left the others up in a quoted text while they removed the original post they left the quoted post which is a rookie mistake for a mod, but it was not a mistake, it was a shot at me. It was left up even after I pointed it out. Explain that. It was even in the thread that you were on that you was actively involved in. And dont even tell me you didnt see it. I have never said a word about someone talking smack to me, I like pjdoug enjoy it. Thats why I like to talk smack with pj cause I usually get it back. No fun talking smack to someone who dont talk it themself. I only get mad when I am reprimanded when others doing the same thing are not. I say no rules and I would be happy. No crying or no way any unfair mod could take sides. I still would not bet money as I dont think thats right, but thats up to the individual person and their personal beliefs. All I ask is to be fair.

Your post that I quoted first was why I thought it was about money, but as I have said just a few posts ago, it doesn't matter because it isn't against the rules of this board.

Talking smack back and forth is fine, too. But if you dish it out you ought to be able to take it, too......without complaining and whinning about it.

I absolutely do remember the thread you referred to, and your complaints about it. It's diffficult to reprimand someone who hasn't done anything different than what YOU have done. Also, it isn't against the rules to disagree with you....which in most cases, was all that wiznut was doing in that particuliar thread.
It will be a big Crowd Game Week 0 verse the Corbin Redhounds!
Granny Bear Wrote:Your post that I quoted first was why I thought it was about money, but as I have said just a few posts ago, it doesn't matter because it isn't against the rules of this board.

Talking smack back and forth is fine, too. But if you dish it out you ought to be able to take it, too......without complaining and whinning about it.

I absolutely do remember the thread you referred to, and your complaints about it. It's diffficult to reprimand someone who hasn't done anything different than what YOU have done. Also, it isn't against the rules to disagree with you....which in most cases, was all that wiznut was doing in that particuliar thread.

Im fine with being disagreed with . I like the banter like I was saying before. All I was saying don't leave one post up, albeit in a quote and take mine down. With that being said I am good. I will do my best to not complain and wont complain unless I feel its unfair. Being fair is all I ask. I have never complained about someone not agreeing with me nor about what they said as long as I was afforded to same. Just dont delete my posts and leave theirs up that was as bad as mine.
HADDIXHOUNDS Wrote:It will be a big Crowd Game Week 0 verse the Corbin Redhounds!

Now that the air is clear I will get back to football.

Week 0. Whitley County 0-1. :devilflam
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next