Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Vs. Boston (Eastern Semis)
62-48 Boston at least we have a chance that we will not hear from him for awhile if Boston keeps this up
LeBron is just shooting jump shots. Definitely not his strength.
Cavs down 17 at the end 3
theVILLE Wrote:KING JAMES and the cavs take this on in 5 games

Just want to remind everybody of this prediction.
Celtics in 6 Baby!
Lebron is nothing more than a regular season highlight reel.

When the game is on the line, he disappears.

Why even compare him to Kobe, Magic, Jordan, Bird, etc?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Lebron is nothing more than a regular season highlight reel.

:Thumbs:
Just seen lebron on the top 10 for getting a rebound.................

Did you see the buzzer beater he had last year in the playoffs? Smile
I can't believe Boston beat Cleveland that bad at Cleveland. Of course Cleveland could win 2 games so they aren't out. They have to win at Boston first before a Game 7 at home. But if they play like they did tonight Boston will win it in Game 6. LeBron had a terrible shooting night.
.What would think would happen in a Boston/Orlando series?
bulldog149 Wrote:I can't believe Boston beat Cleveland that bad at Cleveland. Of course Cleveland could win 2 games so they aren't out. They have to win at Boston first before a Game 7 at home. But if they play like they did tonight Boston will win it in Game 6. LeBron had a terrible shooting night.
.What would think would happen in a Boston/Orlando series?

I thought I heard that the Orlando Magic and the Boston Celtics would just happen to have a certain matchup of players that the Boston Celtics would have an advantage. For example, Rasheed Wallace does give teams trouble with his 3-point shooting. I can't really remember, though.

Yep. The media is just in love with Lebron and blow up everything he does.
I'm loving this.. I watched the highlights last night and looks like
Lebron is feeling a very human like chill go up his back...
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I thought I heard that the Orlando Magic and the Boston Celtics would just happen to have a certain matchup of players that the Boston Celtics would have an advantage. For example, Rasheed Wallace does give teams trouble with his 3-point shooting. I can't really remember, though.

Think Boston might win a game or two.. But Orlando would pull it out... Orlando had to beat basically the same team they have right now last year.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Did you see the buzzer beater he had last year in the playoffs? Smile

Lol? Compared to all the times hes missed important shots and game winners.

Big baby davis also has a game winner. Lets throw him up there with the big guys huh?

Ballers Wrote:Think Boston might win a game or two.. But Orlando would pull it out... Orlando had to beat basically the same team they have right now last year.

Lol? KG wasnt playing last year.
The celtics deseved the win!!! Ill start with bron, he played awfull last night...everyonr has a bad game though...shaq played well, with him playing like that and putting up points we can win...we shut rondo down, and pierce goes off...pierce played amazing and ray ray shot the lights out! Do I think the celitcs will win the series, well they are now the favorite, but I think bron and cavs get it together...the magic series will be tough for either of them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol? Compared to all the times hes missed important shots and game winners.

Big baby davis also has a game winner. Lets throw him up there with the big guys huh?

Lol? KG wasnt playing last year.

Please. I forget he puts up 40 a game.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Did you see the buzzer beater he had last year in the playoffs? Smile

The one against the Magic in the series they lost, right? :biggrin:
I just can't see boston knocking the cavs out, however the magic worry me A LOT!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I just can't see boston knocking the cavs out, however the magic worry me A LOT!

They should worry you. Shoot Boston should be worrying u at this point as well! I dont care which of them knock the Cavs off but I guarantee one of them does, and I will love it.
Ballers Wrote:Please. I forget he puts up 40 a game.

Lol, Really. KG is the heart of this basketball team. The emotion leader. They dont need someone to score 40. You have 4 all stars. This team is so much better with KG. Had he played last year they would have been back to back champs. I dont see how u could deny that them playing with KG they would have lost to magic in 7.

theVILLE Wrote:The celtics deseved the win!!! Ill start with bron, he played awfull last night...everyonr has a bad game though...shaq played well, with him playing like that and putting up points we can win...we shut rondo down, and pierce goes off...pierce played amazing and ray ray shot the lights out! Do I think the celitcs will win the series, well they are now the favorite, but I think bron and cavs get it together...the magic series will be tough for either of them

They game plan was to get pierce going while focusing on rondo. Pierce got going. And rondo flat out owned you guys in the 3rd quarter like it was no big deal. They cant guard him.

theVILLE Wrote:I just can't see boston knocking the cavs out, however the magic worry me A LOT!

I wonder how you will feel after thursday night?
Whether Boston or Cavs win idc... All I know is whoever comes out of this dog fight has another waiting on them Big Grin

Even though there on the brink of elimination? Just lost by 32 at home? Dude, I'll be surprised if the Cavs even force a game 7.
Aslan Wrote:Even though there on the brink of elimination? Just lost by 32 at home? Dude, I'll be surprised if the Cavs even force a game 7.

Me 2. Have to say tho, I was a lil' worried for Boston at the beginning of the series, they have definitley turned it around.
Aslan Wrote:Even though there on the brink of elimination? Just lost by 32 at home? Dude, I'll be surprised if the Cavs even force a game 7.

The celtics lost by 29 at home in game 3, right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"