Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn Gangstaz?!?!
is a link to a Buckhorn rap video.
That's correct.
It's a rap video about BHS basketball.
I didn't embed it because of a few curse words.
Click on your own discretion Wink
I love it, lol...I seen this about a week ago. I was planning on posting it if they won the All "A".
This could be the most off the hook video of all time! lol....LOVED IT!! This definitely has to get them pumped before each game! Does anyone know who rapped this??
Haha!
So this garbage thread is allowed, but a video about a Wolfe county kid dunking gets closed?
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:So this garbage thread is allowed, but a video about a Wolfe county kid dunking gets closed?

haha yeti was cooler than this...
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:So this garbage thread is allowed, but a video about a Wolfe county kid dunking gets closed?

Well I didn't name this thread...

"Breaking news from the KHSAA" and post a "highlight" film of a kid catching alley-oops from his mom on a fisher price basketball goal.
bdub Wrote:This could be the most off the hook video of all time! lol....LOVED IT!! This definitely has to get them pumped before each game! Does anyone know who rapped this??

Wasn't me...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
That's pretty cool!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Just wasted 3 minutes of my life.
the only game it shows or that i seen was against Pike Central the rest of it just shows them standing around
king360 Wrote:Just wasted 3 minutes of my life.

You loved every second of it Wink
Same here... pathetic.
Two guys from PCC made a video called "redblackwhite" and posted it before Vanburton posted theirs. But I like Buckhorns better.
bdub Wrote:This could be the most off the hook video of all time! lol....LOVED IT!! This definitely has to get them pumped before each game! Does anyone know who rapped this??

Loved it? was you drunk?
They had him do another version of it without the foul language and I think they do play it some before games. I don't exactly see a Grammy in his future, but I think it is cool that a kid is passionate enough about his team that he went through the trouble of putting something like that together. I don't think he was overly concerned with whether or not some people might not like it or thought it was a waste of 3 minutes of their precious life.
^Agreed
i agree 100% kids now a days dont have any sense...buckhorn isnt even any good? haha
worker1 Wrote:They had him do another version of it without the foul language and I think they do play it some before games. I don't exactly see a Grammy in his future, but I think it is cool that a kid is passionate enough about his team that he went through the trouble of putting something like that together. I don't think he was overly concerned with whether or not some people might not like it or thought it was a waste of 3 minutes of their precious life.

He should have been

:Thumbs:
This has to be the dumbest thing ive ever seen.
Its absolutely horrible...are there any coaches who don't allow crap music like this in the locker-room? If there are any, I'm a big fan of their style.
zaga_fan Wrote:Well I didn't name this thread...

"Breaking news from the KHSAA" and post a "highlight" film of a kid catching alley-oops from his mom on a fisher price basketball goal.

It could have atleast have been renamed. No need to shut it down.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:It could have atleast have been renamed. No need to shut it down.

If it hurts your feelings so much make a new thread and name it "Yeti catches lobs from his mother on Little Tikes goal"
zaga_fan Wrote:If it hurts your feelings so much make a new thread and name it "Yeti catches lobs from his mother on Little Tikes goal"

Doesn't hurt my feelings, just think it's a little hypocritical that you got that thread closed, and yet you post a new thread that is even more of a joke.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Doesn't hurt my feelings, just think it's a little hypocritical that you got that thread closed, and yet you post a new thread that is even more of a joke.

I didn't get anything closed, bro.
The second any mod would have seen that they would have closed it.
He might have gotten by with it if there hadn't have been that stupid title on the thread.
When I think of gangsters and rap the first thing that comes to mind is Buckhorn!
What is the name of their rap group. Is it Public Enema.
Buckhorn is far from gangster.:biggrin:
lol i love his accent, he sounds like hes from back in the "holler" somewhere.