Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs. Pikeville 01/25/06
Lets here what you all think of this game. I'm gonna say SF by 20. There gonna come out pumped and play to there potential. SF won't lose this game.
"basketballstar" Wrote:Lets here what you all think of this game. I'm gonna say SF by 20. There gonna come out pumped and play to there potential. SF won't lose this game.

I agree. SF is ready to win the All A for the second straight year.
Yes they are.
South Floyd
Pike county by 10
With Their Recent Play, I Say Sf Wins On Wed., But Friday They Will Forget They Have To Play Hard Again, And The Trend Will Continue, Win 1- Lose 1. I Wish Things Were Different.
If South Floyd plays the way they are capable should win by 15 or more.
SF by double digits, if they dont act like a bunch of punks. If RJ behaves like the thug he is then Pville might sneak this one out
SF by 8
I think if it is a running game, SF will win by 50.....

If the pace is slowed down, I will still go with SF by by less than 10.

If the score is in the 40's, I will go with Pikeville.
I dont think sf could beat their selves by 50
but i agree with the rest of your post
south floyd if they play like they can
Shoot Doc, if it is a running game, if SF scores 70, they would win by 50..... so dont think I am off that bad HAHAHA.
"HomeGrown" Wrote:SF by double digits, if they dont act like a bunch of punks. If RJ behaves like the thug he is then Pville might sneak this one out

I dont think that we need to be calling 17 year old young men thugs!!!

SF By 15
I'm going with sf if they play to there best ability... lets hope so.. good luck raiders and less prove to everyone we are the best!!!
South Floyd by 10
south floyd.
Didnt south floyd get beat by Owsley Co??
yea they did but they played a strong game the night b4... give owsley county a chance... everyone thinks they are terrible but they got there good player back.... i think sf will win it....... GOOD LUCK RAIDERS
The Owsley County game wasnt a All A game... it was a showcase game.
What kind of team did owsley look like??
i think sf will win by 17
Sf will win by 15+
South Floyd by 14
south floyd by 6... only b/c i want to see a good close game with sf comming out on top.....................
I would hesitate in making a prediction. The All A usually brings about the better play from a team. I look forward to watching a good game.
I would say South Floyd...but not by much. Don't get me wrong, they are a good team, they just tend to get a little wreckless in big games. But they are the better team, so I think they'll pull it off.
hey i dont know much bout sf...someone help me out

whats sf's record this yr?
who r gonna be some ppl to have big games against pikville?
who r some quality teams theyve beaten?
SF is 9-10, but they have had probably the hardest schedule in the 15th.
A few of there players that can step up on any night are Ethan Johnson, Ryan Johnson, Ryan Little, and Mason Hall. They all are good and are capable of scoreing anywhere from 20-30.
Some quality wins are Johnson Central, Hazard, East Ridge, Betsy Layne, Alexandra GA., its not a win but they had Perry Central beat and make a few mistakes at the end of regulation, ended up going into 2 overtimes and getting beat by 2.
"HomeGrown" Wrote:SF by double digits, if they dont act like a bunch of punks. If RJ behaves like the thug he is then Pville might sneak this one out

HOMEGROWN, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN KNOWING YOUR DEFINITION OF A THUG. HAVING PLAYED WITH SOME DURING HIGH SCHOOL BALL, I DON'T THINK THAT HE QUITE FITS THE PROFILE. SOUNDS LIKE THAT YOU HAVE SOME PERSONAL ISSUES WITH THIS YOUNG MAN.