Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry -55 Williamson,WVa -46
Final

Looks like it was an ugly game, but Belfry prevails. The game was played in Williamson,WV.

Belfry (12-5) will host Rose Hill Christian (9-6) on Jan.27th at Belfry

Way to Go Pirates !!!
Congrats Belfry!
Congrats Belfry
congrats belfry
Somebody please provide details.........We should have beaten them by 50.:HitWall:
yeah, should have been a blow out.. but congrats belfry
Yeah I need to hear some details about this one...No way it should have beeen single digits...
There was just a lot of missed shots/turnovers/blocked shots/lack of intensity.....just not a pretty game.

Williamson is not a good team at all this year. We had so many missed shots it wasn't funny.

A win is a win..but it should have been a larger margin.
I've said it before an I WILL say it again, "Another Pirate Win" congrats belfry, keep it up, till we play lol
Williamson is a decent team if Forbes is hitting. I saw in the paper that he had 23, so I'd say he kept them in the game.
This game has not been played yet...they play friday night
"HomeGrown" Wrote:This game has not been played yet...they play friday night

This game was played last night..I was there and witnessed it personally. Belfry plays host to Rose Hill Friday night.
congrats belfry
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Final

Looks like it was an ugly game, but Belfry prevails. The game was played in Williamson,WV.

Belfry (12-5) will host Rose Hill Christian (9-6) on Jan.27th at Belfry

Way to Go Pirates !!!
Not that it matters where they played at, but The two schools are basically side to side. LOL I can hear them in Williamson now, "Well, if they hadn't stole all our players," Haha, good win Belfry.
congrats belfry.