Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Team has the best homecourt advantage in the State.
Well lets here it, Which school has the best home court advantage.

Since I have'nt seen to many games outside of EKY I can only go with what I know.

The worst would place to try and get a Win in would be:
1. Ashland
2. Paintsville
3. Boyd Co.
My Top Three Would BE:

1. Clay County
2. Perry County Central
3. Paintsville :HitWall: Confusedalute:
Wolfe Co. is a hard place to play.
I don't know about the state, in the 15th region, Prestonsburg is a tough place to win in.
We're proud of that.
South laurel
This season, in Eastern Kentucky, Belfry was probably the hardest place to get a win on their home court. They went undefeated on that court for a good number of games up until the ER game a week or so ago.
P-ville
Paintsville
From my experience, Paintsville, hands down.
Johnson Co period!! seem to have the same refs every time
Owsley........if you can find it.
Paintsville
Paintsville, its so small and hot. I hate it, but its to their advantage.
PCC by far. Coachs can cuss the refs and just the other night i saw a coach get by with kicking the ball and they never said a word to him. The coach should have been thrown out but all he got was 1 tch when it should have been 3 or 4.
SHELDON CLARK, they might not win every game at home, but they sure as hell get away with ANYTHING they want. I'm talking punching oppenents in the face, elbows flying, pushing in the back, etc. The Cards get away with way too much.
No particular order.
Ashland
Perry cantral
Paintsville
Sheldon Clark
I agree PC U KNOW 98, they do get away with anything. Its unbelievable what goes on over there.
its hard to win at wolfe co due to the fact that they are dirty and do anything thing can to win even if its getting some very questionalbe calls from the refs
i agree golfman42 wolfe co. is dirtty
Paintsville and Lex Catholic
i agree oldguy but dont forget Clay Co....
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:SHELDON CLARK, they might not win every game at home, but they sure as hell get away with ANYTHING they want. I'm talking punching oppenents in the face, elbows flying, pushing in the back, etc. The Cards get away with way too much.

You have got to be kidding me!!!! they couldn't get the refs to call it their way if they paid them!!!!! That's the funniest post I've read all season.:ref2: :lol:
Not been to Perry Central, I know Hazard is tough! Especially when one of their coaches call your game in the tournament!

Any gym in Boyd County is tough!

Paintsville - Bill Mike (the Legend), refs (?), small gym (fans on top of you) and of course the heat(100 degees in Dec.?)
:insane: