Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Has The Best Fans In The 58th At Home This Year????????
I Say Its Sf....i Love The Crazzies.....
The crazies only showed up for 1 game against BL. But when they are there they have the best fan support. But I would have to say Prestonsburg has the best fan support at home, maybe on the road as well.
sfs got banned
even tho most of SF's fans got banned they still have real good fan support...like last night in the All-A...
we was still out last night and at home 4 district games,58th and the 15th
SF or Pburg, since sf's got banned
sf by far
SF.. we are still supporting our team... some may have got banned but we are not letting our team down!
Prestonsburg
Yeah I would have to say Prestonsburg now. But I liked SF's until most of them got banned.
Without a doubt Allen Central fans are the best because loss after loss the student body comes to the game and sits, cheer, and scream during the games. They come knowing how the outcome will probably be but they still come and support their school and their team.
Prestonsburg has by far the most right now, but I'm not sure about SF.
"OSIRIS" Wrote:Without a doubt Allen Central fans are the best because loss after loss the student body comes to the game and sits, cheer, and scream during the games. They come knowing how the outcome will probably be but they still come and support their school and their team.
Some ppl come cause there nothing else to do........
Sf fans are great..........
Allen Central fans had the gym rocking last night against SC in the All A
"HomeGrown" Wrote:.........

wtf??
i go to sf and p-ville fans was much better than us i think
pville had good fans but give sf some credit... the fans screamed there heads off.. they were behind them all the way.. they just have to get organized with the cheerleaders!!
Anyone have the stats on how many people have been shot by the "thugs" at SF.
"hangontight" Wrote:pville had good fans but give sf some credit... the fans screamed there heads off.. they were behind them all the way.. they just have to get organized with the cheerleaders!!
im giving us credit i was up there also but im just saying that the had some better cheers than us like the hand waving and other stuff
"we'vebeenframed" Wrote:Anyone have the stats on how many people have been shot by the "thugs" at SF.
yea 9........really not funny stop saying that stupid s***.
Sorry-I meant to say lol! I'm from SF and I was being sarcastic! Might as well laugh this stuff off! BTW the student section was respectful from where I sat! I also was surprised to see AC cheering for SF last night! Thanks guys!
"we'vebeenframed" Wrote:Anyone have the stats on how many people have been shot by the "thugs" at SF.
That is the dumbest post ever...it was BL's faught for coming to SF's side starting stuff...you should be banned for saying false stuff because no one got shot
oh my bad didn't know you was beeing sarcastic
:champ: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hah the ref might be banned from floyd county but not richmond baby!!! see ya there:ref2: :#1:
if south floyds fans keep it up like they were at the all a they are and ac had some good ones to
Richmond Here We Come!!!!! Rich What Richmond
Prestonsburg has the best fans without a doubt, There students show up every game ! We travel to sites that only some teams parents would only go to!