Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 60 East Ridge 46
Final
Congrats Valley!
good game 2 the lady warriors, we played our butts off!~ but ya kno the sayin 7 cant take 5...or more like 4 caz the SV coach made it his goal for Conley 2 play,,, so coach N. good job...but the district tournment is @ e.r...and we can play 5 on 5 them...
"LoveThatCourt" Wrote:good game 2 the lady warriors, we played our butts off!~ but ya kno the sayin 7 cant take 5...or more like 4 caz the SV coach made it his goal for Conley 2 play,,, so coach N. good job...but the district tournment is @ e.r...and we can play 5 on 5 them...

Should that have been he made it his goal for Conley not 2 play
Good Win Lady Cats.. Smile East Ridge lets go pull it together
"LoveThatCourt" Wrote:good game 2 the lady warriors, we played our butts off!~ but ya kno the sayin 7 cant take 5...or more like 4 caz the SV coach made it his goal for Conley 2 play,,, so coach N. good job...but the district tournment is @ e.r...and we can play 5 on 5 them...

Amazing how the referees are always the cause when teams lose.
Good game for East Ridge. They played hard. But when you shoot 7 free throws compared to about 31, what can ya do?
That was the worst game I think I have ever watched. SV played horrible. SV never got into any kind of grove. The sad thing is that they still looked better than ER. ER hasn't played many games in the past two weeks. They looked out of sink!

I have one question, why does ER girls have such bad attitudes. They are always trying to foul as hard as they can and that number three last night that was trying to fight Sally Roberts shouldn't have been in the game. I don't understand why the Morgans accept that from their teams. It is the same way in softball too. ER teams have chips on their shoulders and it has been knocked off numerous times but they still continue to do the things that a coach should step up and say that is enough.

As for the fouls being called it was a bad called game as always in girls sports. The big girls for Er go for the block every time someone comes in the lane. 9 times out of 10 they will be called for a foul.

Valley Fouls

Perkins -4
Fleming-4
Sally-4
Perkins 3

ER
Conley 5
Hogston 4

Congrats to Valley a win is a win.
"snoop" Wrote:That was the worst game I think I have ever watched. SV played horrible. SV never got into any kind of grove. The sad thing is that they still looked better than ER. ER hasn't played many games in the past two weeks. They looked out of sink!

I have one question, why does ER girls have such bad attitudes. They are always trying to foul as hard as they can and that number three last night that was trying to fight Sally Roberts shouldn't have been in the game. I don't understand why the Morgans accept that from their teams. It is the same way in softball too. ER teams have chips on their shoulders and it has been knocked off numerous times but they still continue to do the things that a coach should step up and say that is enough.

As for the fouls being called it was a bad called game as always in girls sports. The big girls for Er go for the block every time someone comes in the lane. 9 times out of 10 they will be called for a foul.

Valley Fouls

Perkins -4
Fleming-4
Sally-4
Perkins 3

ER
Conley 5
Hogston 4

Congrats to Valley a win is a win.

Nobody was even trying to fight last night. I think that the refs did let the game get way out of hand though. ER is out of sink because they have played around 3 games in the past 2 weeks. The girls don't foul as hard as they could. No matter if you barely tap them or make them hit the floor they are going to call a foul, so you might as well get your moneys worth than to rather take a chance of them making the basket and getting a free throw. And this thread has nothing to do with softball. Oh and where do you get that the girls have bad attitudes? If I'm not mistaken, Fleming has a mouth on her and attitude as well.
Congrats Valley.....Yeah i agree the FIRST quarter of the game was bad...After that they stepped up and started playing...get over it "Er" girls All have a bad attitudes they just can't stand the thought of getting beat by Valley...well it happened.. matter of fact twice...little piece of advice when you get mad dont just go and foul..your only hurting your team in the long run...maybe you'll do better next times girls...:BigLaugh: ......
"champ321" Wrote:Nobody was even trying to fight last night. I think that the refs did let the game get way out of hand though. ER is out of sink because they have played around 3 games in the past 2 weeks. The girls don't foul as hard as they could. No matter if you barely tap them or make them hit the floor they are going to call a foul, so you might as well get your moneys worth than to rather take a chance of them making the basket and getting a free throw. And this thread has nothing to do with softball. Oh and where do you get that the girls have bad attitudes? If I'm not mistaken, Fleming has a mouth on her and attitude as well.

Yep she does!
"champ321" Wrote:Good game for East Ridge. They played hard. But when you shoot 7 free throws compared to about 31, what can ya do?
STOP FOULING!would be a good idea.

Congrats Valley,good solid win!Some of the best defense played against ER's point guard i have seen this year.
SNOOP! I have a question to ask you how do you think that the ER girls has bad attitudes.?m I am sorry but the ER girls don't try to foul as hard as they can. It looks like to me when they got the MF H*** knocked out of them, then what in the world were they supposed to do? I think that those ER girls didn't intentionally try to hurt those girls they were just playing the game... From what I can see Hogston whichc is the big girl from ER doesn't try to block there shots 9 time out of 10, so I think that you need to be looking at the game more. Where she is so much taller than everybody it might look like that but that isn't what she is always trying to do.. Most of the time when she wants to block a shot she will try and if she don't get it then she will try again when the time is needed.
As for you sharp shooter, you need to get over it because none of the ER girls have bad attitudes, They just play there game with alot of intensity and from your point of view that might be were you are seeing bad attitudes, but they don't have bad attitudes. And from my opinion I don't think that the ER Girls are mad because they got beat by Valley, because the way they are probably looking at it is that there is always District tournament time coming.
Over all both teams played a good game.. Keep Working Hard Lady Warriors!!!
ER girls just ignore all the comments about bad attitudes or whatever. Some people need to just get over theirselves. Keep your heads up and just remember district is at OUR HOUSE and that's the only game that really counts.
REFS SUCK!
I agree with you Champ 321 they will see a big difference when it comes district tournament time... girls just keep your heads up and play hard, you know what typr of ball team you are nad you are the only ones that really knows if you have bad attitudes or not.. Good Luck Girls in the district tournament..
I agree with DortonWildcat5: Why dosen't anyone, from any school, in any sport say: we could have played harder, or we could have exicuted better, or we called a few questionable plays...ect....It's always the refs fault, never the players or coaches...

Good win Coach Nape, I also agree with the ER. fans, trophys are not given out in January...but they will have to improve ALOT to win the District.

Does anyone have any stats?
Where is Shelby Valley's next game?
ER girls don't have bad attitudes!! Certainly no worse than any other high school girls. When you get on the court, its game time...that is it. You put your game face on...and play hard. Tuesday night, Valley played harder (or paid better~however you wanna call it) BUT it doesn't matter now...a win is a win...Congratulations to Valley!

But Lady Warriors....don't let all these 'haters' get to ya....you know what is in your hearts~and there isn't a mean one of you on that team!!
I think that those on here are probably just jealous....after all, Valley (and the refs) may have out played you the other night...but you where still SO MUCH CUTER than them!!
"ridgewarrior" Wrote:Valley played harder (or paid better~however you wanna call it)

I think that those on here are probably just jealous....after all, Valley (and the refs) may have out played you the other night...but you where still SO MUCH CUTER than them!!

A couple of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on rivals...Wow..
"alfus21" Wrote:A couple of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on rivals...Wow..

Yeah, this was just a little bit out there and very uncalled for...If you are going to talk about people being jealous..please dont mention anything about the refs being paid off or anything of the sort..it makes it out to seem that it is only you that would happen to be jealous.
All this talk about District at ER's place...
last time I checked.. Valley beat ER at their place by 23

reality check. Was it the refs then too?
Congrats Valley...
"ridgewarrior" Wrote:I think that those on here are probably just jealous....after all, Valley (and the refs) may have out played you the other night...but you where still SO MUCH CUTER than them!!

At least you realize you were outplayed by Valley.

The refs have to call tackles on the other hand.

Would someone who knows the foul shots shot by each team please post it because it most definitely wasn't as lop-sided as ER fans and players are making it out to be.
"ridgewarrior" Wrote:ER girls don't have bad attitudes!! Certainly no worse than any other high school girls. When you get on the court, its game time...that is it. You put your game face on...and play hard. Tuesday night, Valley played harder (or paid better~however you wanna call it) BUT it doesn't matter now...a win is a win...Congratulations to Valley!

But Lady Warriors....don't let all these 'haters' get to ya....you know what is in your hearts~and there isn't a mean one of you on that team!!

lolololololololololololololololo!
I pretty sure free throws were 7-31
"ridgewarrior" Wrote:ER girls don't have bad attitudes!! Certainly no worse than any other high school girls. When you get on the court, its game time...that is it. You put your game face on...and play hard. Tuesday night, Valley played harder (or paid better~however you wanna call it) BUT it doesn't matter now...a win is a win...Congratulations to Valley!

I'm lovin' this post! LOL
give me the rock- yupp it sure was...a lil typo
"The Dork" Wrote:The refs have to call tackles on the other hand.
:Sad04:
Horrible called game nuff said
because refs make a game?!?!! 31 fouls ??!?!?!?!?!?! wat was that about I mean come on East Ridge played hard from wat i heard they was up by alot at one time.. its just any any school in this region Pikeville Shelby Valley Etc.. if their team gets behind or its a close game they start calling lazily... so im sorry to burst ur bubble.. u could bring anybody in here to play in these gyms no matter who.. and its a bad called game all around.. so... before u say anything about the girls.. u better recognize and look to the books and stripes my friend.. Thank u for ur time

Good Luck ER LADY WARRIORS---- District Time is soon.. lets go get em
"The Dork" Wrote:At least you realize you were outplayed by Valley.

The refs have to call tackles on the other hand.

Would someone who knows the foul shots shot by each team please post it because it most definitely wasn't as lop-sided as ER fans and players are making it out to be.

LOL i guess they called tackles than didnt they... Smile the refs suck.. dont u understand that at any gym in the district or region the home team always gets the calls... and yes it was as lop sided as Er fans say.. go back and check the stats, and u can do this also to see that im right... in the Pikeville, East Ridge boys match up at Pikeville.. the Panthers Shot 25 freethrows in the 4th quarter and shot 30 over all in the second half while east ridge only getting 10 in the whole half.... so sorry to prove u guys wrong again!