Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulls - Hawks (Game 1) Updates
Here we go!!!

:popcorn:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Awesome intro!!! Everyone is going crazy during the National Anthem.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The show goes on (Derrick Rose Show).

God I've waited forever for this game to get started

TongueirateSho :popcorn: :Clap: :biggrin:
4 - 0 Hawks 10:00 left in the 1st quarter.
#BBFL
9 - 0 9:00 minutes left in the 1st Timeout Bulls

Bulls are playing sloppy.
#BBFL
Hawks 9-0 1st Quarter Timeout Bulls

Bulls gonna have to start getting some Offense Rebounds

Side Note:

Jeff Teague that plays for the Hawks is Kentucky Commit Marquis Teague's Brother
Bulls start out 0-8 from the field.
#BBFL
Deng going to the line. Foul on Josh smith
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Bulls start out 0-8 from the field.

Rose 0-4
Hawks 9 - 2 Deng hits both

7:22 left in the 1st
#BBFL
Hawks 9-2 1st Quarter 7:00
11 - 4 Hawks 6:45 to go in 1st
#BBFL
Basket by Deng

Hawks 12-4 1st Quarter 6:30

Defensive 3 Seconds on Boozer (Technical Foul)
Defensive 3 second foul on Boozer

12 - 4 6:30 to go in the 1st
#BBFL
14 - 2 basket by Teague.
#BBFL
Hawks 16-6 1st Quarter 5:30

Deng all 6 pts for Chicago
Deng has all 6 of Bulls points.

16 - 6 Hawks 5:30 to go
#BBFL
why is Brian Scalebrine (Spelling?) Not in Uniform?
Bogans for 3!

Hawks 18 - 9 4:10 to go in 1st
#BBFL
Noah going to the line.
#BBFL
Hawks 18-11 1st Quarter 3:46

Foul on Horford, Noah going to the line
18 - 11

3:46 to go in the 1st
#BBFL
18 - 13 Hawks

3:11 to go in the 1st. Timeout Hawks
#BBFL
Basket by Brewer

Hawks 18-13 1st 3:11 to go

Timeout Atlanta
SK, do you wanna do the updates? We don't need two people doing the same updates on the same game!
#BBFL
Smith for 2.

20 - 13 2:40 to go in the first.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:SK, do you wanna do the updates? We don't need two people doing the same updates on the same game!

I'll let you do them. I'll be flipping back and forth through the channels here in a little while anyways
22 - 15 Hawks

1:40 to go in the 1st
#BBFL
Strikeout King Wrote:I'll let you do them. I'll be flipping back and forth through the channels here in a little while anyways

10/4 partner.
#BBFL