Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 54 Magoffin County 41
There it is folks!

Wireman credited his D for the win. He said his guards did an excellant job on theirs. Said the jC gals showed tremendous poise and played with confidence.
So the big question is, where does this leave everyone in the 57th? It's gonna come down to a coin toss!
What happened to the mighty Lady Hornets? Seems like Coach Wireman and the Lady Eagles kicked some butt tonight. A 13 point win!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
I told you guys that JC wasn't going to lay down and let MC win! Great win for the Lady Eagles!!
Way to go JC!!!
Congrats JC. Was anyone at the game?
yea i was there and i still can't believe my girls lost...:omg: but good luck tomorrow aganist fleming county
I was at the game tonight and the Lady Eagles played a great game! Hope they can continue to play at that level.

I think Ritz and Salyers had about 13 points a peice but everyone played a good soild game.
Congrats Lady Eagles!!! Keep soaring!
JC baby gonna win the 57th and the 15th
lol
"Big_Ben#7" Wrote:JC baby gonna win the 57th and the 15th
Let's not the cart before the horse! Great win Lady Eagles! The Lady Hornets are still the team to beat in my opinion. But know they know they can be beat in the 15th. Still look at Paintsville to make a run, along with Belfry!
Lady Hornets played with [size=7]NO HEART. :coach: [/size]
"MCfan" Wrote:Lady Hornets played with [size=7]NO HEART. :coach: [/size]

They are too good a competitors to not have heart. I feel they were frustrated. JC's defense was pretty stellar tonight. The gaurds missed their threes to begin with, and they couldn't shake it. THEY WILL BE BACK THOUGH! :Hungry:
I want my Lady Eagles to go to Diddle Arena, but if they can't, I would love to see Magoffin win their first Region title!:Clap:
"jchsrulz" Wrote:They are too good a competitors to not have heart. I feel they were frustrated. JC's defense was pretty stellar tonight. The gaurds missed their threes to begin with, and they couldn't shake it. THEY WILL BE BACK THOUGH! :Hungry:
I want my Lady Eagles to go to Diddle Arena, but if they can't, I would love to see Magoffin win their first Region title!:Clap:

MC is still the team to beat. As I have said all along, they have a big ole target on their backs. They just need to stay focused. As for going to Diddle Arena, As long as the team that goes comes from the 57th I would be happy! We have a great bunch of girls in this area! JC has showed that with a nice run here as of late. Paintsville showed it with a nice run in Richmond and MC showed it by representing in Lexington earlier in the year. Keep up the good work girls. We're proud of all of you! Go 57th!:wenumber1 Hopefully!
Wireman did a nice job coaching he tried to run with Magoffin in Salyersville and we beat them pretty bad he showed last night how to beat them slow the game down spread your offense dont rush your shot dribble penetrate kick out to you either get a open 3 or a lay up and ever time Calloray touch it they would send 2-3 to to double team her and she got a little fustrated they never got rattled even when Magoffin made there run and tied it up i am a Magoffin fan but good job Central dont want anybody on here saying the refs beat us they didnt even though Duff is a idiot
the girls wasnt thierself last night they couldnt hit the ocean while standing on the beach o well congrats jc. and girls keep ya head up it aint the end of the world
I knew this team could be beat. Most of you all are thinking that this really hurts mc, but it doesn't. It puts them back down to earth! They play like they cannot be beat. Now they will realize they can and will play with more heart and drive than ever. I love this game.
Congrats Lady Eagles!!!
I felt like the refs in both games were HORRENDOUS for both teams
The MC girls played with NO HEART and lost their heads b/c of the defensive pressure that the JC girls were givng them. But my opion thta Mc will be seein Jc again before it is over with. Nice win for Jc thogh.
Congrats to the Eagles with a great win over the Lady Hornets!
Did they have a moment of silence or anything before the game? Just wondering
congrats JC
"senioreagle04" Wrote:Did they have a moment of silence or anything before the game? Just wondering
for what reason?
cause my niece went to the daycare at jc and she was close to the girls ballplayers and some of the boys. and since she passed away someone said they were goin to i just didn't know if they did or not.
"senioreagle04" Wrote:cause my niece went to the daycare at jc and she was close to the girls ballplayers and some of the boys. and since she passed away someone said they were goin to i just didn't know if they did or not.

Are you serious? SC had one for a lady and mother of one of the ball players in another country for whom they have never met the other night. If someone that close to the school passes away, be it a player's relative or a student's relative it, if that student is there it should be recognized! That is just my opinion!
"hootie" Wrote:I knew this team could be beat. Most of you all are thinking that this really hurts mc, but it doesn't. It puts them back down to earth! They play like they cannot be beat. Now they will realize they can and will play with more heart and drive than ever. I love this game.

i agree with you there, i think this loss was very good for the girls, it shows them that they CAN get beat in the 15th, and hopefully now, it will make them more aware of wat can happen in the 15th
"senioreagle04" Wrote:cause my niece went to the daycare at jc and she was close to the girls ballplayers and some of the boys. and since she passed away someone said they were goin to i just didn't know if they did or not.
i w dont know but so sorry to hear that
"Big_Ben#7" Wrote:I felt like the refs in both games were HORRENDOUS for both teams
Maybe thats because they were the same refs. And with Todd Duff in there you know things were going to be bad but yes the refs were horrible in both games! They did better in the boys game though!
But anyways to do with the girls game our girls just didnt play like they normally did like they had no fire in there eyes. But if there is any such thing as a good loss this is it JC woke us up our girls now know that they can be beat not only in regionals but in districts so from here on out i think you all will be seeing a new MCHS Lady Hornets basketball team they will play there hearts out no matter who they are playing so THANX JC

:wenumber1
"Ridge Runner" Wrote:Are you serious? SC had one for a lady and mother of one of the ball players in another country for whom they have never met the other night. If someone that close to the school passes away, be it a player's relative or a student's relative it, if that student is there it should be recognized! That is just my opinion!

Yeah im serious but i dont think they did it. One of my friends said they did Wensday at school. But noone has commented about friday nights game.