Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Harlan 10/7
Who wins this match up. I like Hazard 41 to 20. Harlan will play tough for a while because they will have had two weeks to prepare for hazard but hazard will slowly wear them down and the defense will take over the game.
Hazard by at least two TD's
Harlan is good, but not Hazard good.

Hazard-34
Harlan-14
If Harlan's offense comes out like they did against Leslie Co. it could be a running clock in the 4th. If The dragon's play inspired and Hazard comes out flat it could be a good game. A lot of "if's" there but Harlan has proven to be a Jekyll/Hyde type of team and Hazard has been playing above what was expected out of them. You never know what can happen on the field and that's one of the things I like about football. I Hope we have an injury free game and every player on both teams gives it their all. Harlan can't stand too many more injuries. I think we'll only field about 26 or 27 player's come Friday night. GO DRAGON'S!!! PLAY LIKE WE KNOW YOU CAN !!!
Dawgs will win with no problem !! GO DAWGS !!!!
The good thing about this game is harlan is at home and 2 weeks to get ready for this game. Hazards offense is getting better with evey game and the defense is solid as well.
I'll have to go with Hazard. They seem to clicking on all cylinders.
Hazard by as many as they want. They're running game was very good against Prestonsburg, and Harlan can't stop the run..
harzard by 17 I think harlan can score on hazard some but not enought to keep up with hazards O
Hazard in this one.
Hazard by 30
Dawgs big!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Dawgs until coach calls of the Dawgs.
Dawgs by 35
Harlan in a close one 21 - 20
hazard by 3 tds, they come off a big win over pburg, even though the dragons have had 2 weeks to prepare, i dont think itll be enough to stop coach dixon and his team
well if the dawgs play anything like they did agianst p-burg it's hands down
the dawgs win by as many as they want and it will be a running clock in the dags favor
just dont think Harlan adds up to a win agianst Hazard
Hazard 34
Harlan 14
Hazard - 36
Harlan - 14
Words of inspiration....in 06 nobody gave Harlan a chance. Outcome 34-0 Harlan.

Problem: This is not Hazard 06.

Key: Don't get shell shocked early. If Harlan can hang around they have a chance.
Harlan has been looking for this game all year and im sure there not going to roll over but i believe hazard will be a little too much for them as hazard wins by 20.
OK I'm gonna take a blood bath for this but.......Whitley Co beating Somerset, who beat Hazard makes me think Harlan has a chance. Hazard beating Pburg does not impress me....however playing Breathitt tough does. Leslie is obviously much improved....Harlan if they could have capitalized on should have, could have, would have could go into this game undefeated....but they didn't.
If Hazard play with Breathitt they can kill Harlan. Hazard by 4 TD's
Hazard by 28
IF hazard wins by more than 20 in this game i will be surprised but im not saying its not possible im just saying i believe harlan will play them a little tougher than expected.
Dragonsdad Wrote:If Harlan's offense comes out like they did against Leslie Co. it could be a running clock in the 4th. If The dragon's play inspired and Hazard comes out flat it could be a good game. A lot of "if's" there but Harlan has proven to be a Jekyll/Hyde type of team and Hazard has been playing above what was expected out of them. You never know what can happen on the field and that's one of the things I like about football. I Hope we have an injury free game and every player on both teams gives it their all. Harlan can't stand too many more injuries. I think we'll only field about 26 or 27 player's come Friday night. GO DRAGON'S!!! PLAY LIKE WE KNOW YOU CAN !!!

Don't understand this this part of your sentence. Why is Hazard playing above what was expected out of them?
Best of luck to both teams. Based on just stats and scores (not seen other play in person) I'd have to go with Hazard 49 Harlan 20.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Don't understand this this part of your sentence. Why is Hazard playing above what was expected out of them?

From what I have read,this season,about Hazard's offense,no one expected Hazard to play as well as they have to date. Everyone,myself included, expected Hazard to win the region and have nearly as good a team as last season. But they have turned out to be better than last season,IMO. The new QB is preforming better than expected and that is the key,IMO,to Hazard's success to this point. Remember,it's only my opinion. But that is what I meant by that comment.
Hazard by 4 TD's. If Harlan is as bad against the run as some are saying it could be more.